I think wife may be cheating,and I might enjoy it

• Thread starterstejo70
  • Start date

stejo70

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2009
Hi 40 year old married man, who has seen this site before, and kind of was intrigued. I am married to a 40 year old blonde, independent, and owns own buisness. She was married before as was I. She and I have high sex drives,and our sex life was great until we had kids, which has slowed things. We get along fine, and when we have sex it is good. She told me about her first marriage, when she was younger where she had actually made out with two female friends, and actually gave head to her husband's friend in their hottub. Why she told me about his, I don't know, but would like to try it myself, though she doesn't seem to be interested in doing that now saying she was "younger" then. She mentioned once during the beginning of our relationship that we should go away to an island, and mentioned hedonism which I knew was a swingers thing. Anyway, when I mentioned that to her, she played dumb saying she didn't know this. During sex we talk dirty about multiple men, or couples, no one specific, but it is a turnon. She later says she isn't really interested in it that she was "caught up in the moment". I was wondering if anyone thinks she may actually be intereseted in this, and I am not seeing it?
Secondly, a little about me. My ex from my first marriage, and another women I once lived with cheated on me. Obviously, I was hurt, but secretly a little turned on too. Both used to come home late from work, and later I had found out why. My present wife, Jenna, comes home late at times as well, more so than when we first met. She can make her own hours as well. She knows the deal with the other two women, and often is apologetic saying she doesn't want me to think she is cheating. She also goes away, at times, on business, and once a month for this professional group. The group meets at a hotel, and she has come home as early as 7, and other times as late as 9:30. She has a lot of male colleague friends that I met when I used to go to events with her, as she tends to go without me now saying that it is just for professionals, not spouses. Plus, I have to watch the kids. I have noticed she wants to go to the gym more now too, and has bought new panties. Finally, she can be kind of a lush when she drinks, and had a reputation for being kind of slutty in college when she drank. Do you think she is cheating? She is going away with girlfriends next month, and I am a little nervous. Honestly, it is secretly kind of a turn-on, and wouldn't mind if we did this together, but this is different.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
your lost

:nutpunch: this is what you need

Role play being a cuckold and encourage her to take a lover. You may find an answer that way

• Love
I want to acknowledge that you stated it is a bit of a turn on for you so that you know I did not miss that point. Having said that, here are my thoughts.

I agree she is cheating. I feel as though she is betraying you though in a big way as you have hinted at the whole hedonism thing and she just plays dumb ignoring your hidden desire to swing. :heartbreaShe is having all the fun, you want to join in and she won't let you. :cockblock I think you are being played big time to be really honest. I really have no advice for you but I do think there are people on this sight who could give you sound insight as to what to do. Screwing around on your spouse and lying about it is violating a serious trust in my book especially since you would like to be a part of it. Good luck I hope for the best for you. Keep us posted I would love to see how this turns out. Thanks for posting it is an interesting dilemma.

• Love
Is she - isn't she

I don't know you. I don't know your wife and whilst you've hinted at what you want - what you think you want - and what you think you know she'd want. I just don't have the information laid out that implicates current cheating. Being a slut in college or early ex-marriage really is no grounds for believing she's doing this now. The human capacity to change drastically is so wide spread so natural that wanting to put your own urgency of agency and agenda ours and yours projected onto what you and we would like for her is nothing short of the fantasy we expect. Ascertaining the reality perhaps can be your only forward focus with a direct open approach cutting through the potential for continuing bullshit.

Paragraphs please !!!!!

Good grief !, what is it with people who write long messages as one solid block of text without any line breaks or paragraphs.

Stuff like that is really difficult to read, why do you think magazines, newspapers, and books don't print their text as one solid block ?, it isn't because they're trying to save paper !.

:mad:

cockblocked may be the phrase

I agree that something seems up. The more I see, the more defensive she has become. The gym thing doesn't concern me as much, as I go there too, and she has been trying for a while to get in shape, but I think I am predisposed to be the "family guy", dependable, and easy prey to get taken advantage of. I would love to explore WITH her, but not sure that is what she wants. Maybe I should pursue it more aggressively?

• Love
swipe said:
I don't know you. I don't know your wife and whilst you've hinted at what you want - what you think you want - and what you think you know she'd want. I just don't have the information laid out that implicates current cheating. Being a slut in college or early ex-marriage really is no grounds for believing she's doing this now. The human capacity to change drastically is so wide spread so natural that wanting to put your own urgency of agency and agenda ours and yours projected onto what you and we would like for her is nothing short of the fantasy we expect. Ascertaining the reality perhaps can be your only forward focus with a direct open approach cutting through the potential for continuing bullshit.
It appears your building and refining your own projected fantasy as you now tell us your not concerned about the gym thing because you go there too, despite having given us this as part of your original reasons for believing. Reading more than just straight agreement is going to become more helpful if your deciding on a more 'aggressive' approach if that approach means your going to confront her.
I'm not convinced that either your meagre past facts or your potential approach to these past facts in relation to a confrontation with her is appropriate. You certainly haven't given the reader enough to determine any trend - other than getting the normal the bitch is fucking behind your back response.

This is very much the kind of normal question and response on any the cuckold / interracial forums. You think she'd like it or is doing it behind your back and then the small back and forth that's leading to more story.

Without questioning your self and your fantasy that you say you want for her your not going to get past first base. Once you've become clear in your own mind perhaps then is the time to pose questions.

Again though your still left with looking for ways to make that cross-over to encouraging her in what she wants and what may coincide with what you want for her.

Trying to run at this without the necessary steps makes you look unprepared at best and just another story at worst.

I can understand the lifestyle in which both partners agree to this but will never understand how anyone can be supportive let alone turned on by a CHEATING spouse.

If you want the excitement of her cheating then encourage her to take a lover. She has plenty of opportunity to pick up guys, and all she needs your assurance that she has your permission to spice up her love life.

• Love
Bet you will never miss anything she gives away :)

vtjames742 said:
I can understand the lifestyle in which both partners agree to this but will never understand how anyone can be supportive let alone turned on by a CHEATING spouse.

Can't say I understand the real type of cheating spouse enjoyment either James.

Though I still don't know if that is what stejo wants either.

Again I think he really doesn't know what he wants and without that self knowledge what the hell does he expect to accomplish?

vtjames742 said:

Early in our marriage I was the cheating spouse, and my hubby found out about it thru a third party, after the initial shock and anger he had time to cool down, and we had some long talks he was turned on by the idea and that is how we started experimenting with swinging. Maybe its 'apples and oranges'..but it worked for us.

• Love
Honesty

Susan said:
Early in our marriage I was the cheating spouse, and my hubby found out about it thru a third party, after the initial shock and anger he had time to cool down, and we had some long talks he was turned on by the idea and that is how we started experimenting with swinging. Maybe its 'apples and oranges'..but it worked for us.

I don't doubt the sincerity of your post for a second and very much admire your experience and the honesty you show in sharing the mistakes and solutions that you talked out with and continued to enjoy with your husbands blessing.

Stejo seems to show scant regard for giving us enough information to make a informed reply beyond the 'normal' "shes definitely cheating" .
And in so doing exposes the kind of depth that you yourself have shown and which he lacks in attempting to make real 'lifestyle' choices work for him / her. It exposes his own lack of direction / uncertainty and a reduced maturity that he appears not to know what he really wants - how he's going to achieve it and the approach he needs to make to his wife to establish what he thinks she wants.

Susan if at the very least your post shows is communication is vital.
I just think this guy needs to first communicate with himself!

• Love
If she's really an independent woman, and you the husband have hinted that it's your turn-on when she is sexually free, then you should realize you can't make all the rules about how she expresses her sexuality.

On a business trip she may see a guy who's just too much to turn away; why ever sleep alone? If you can be supportive and excited when she returns, she'll give you the details of what they did and how he felt, and then you and she can have some fun.

• Love
stejo70 said:
"During sex we talk dirty about multiple men, or couples, no one specific, but it is a turnon. She later says she isn't really interested in it that she was "caught up in the moment"."

"My present wife, Jenna, comes home late at times as well, more so than when we first met."

" She has a lot of male colleague friends that I met when I used to go to events with her, as she tends to go without me now saying that it is just for professionals, not spouses."
"I have noticed she wants to go to the gym more now too, and has bought new panties."

" Finally, she can be kind of a lush when she drinks, and had a reputation for being kind of slutty in college when she drank."

If these are your reasons for thinking this I would find something a little more incriminating. These can be used to describe me in many ways and I'm pretty sure I'm not cheating. Just saying...

• Love