I Want My Husband To Be A Cuckold

House Wife S said:
Here is a picture Carl took ages ago. To your question I jerked (wanted) him with my hand and then held the tip of his penis on my open labia as he ejaculate. You can see where it has splatted around my open labia rather than running out if I have had sex. Most men seem to think I have pretty large labia.... Any comments from anyone on my labia?

mess.jpg
Thanks for your reply. Your labia is absolutely beautiful and I would suck on it and play with it for hours. I also bet it feel really good sliding up and down on a large cock. They will for sure leave some sweet pussy scent in your panties, god for your husband to lick and SMELL. You are very hot and very special. Carl is a very lucky dude but at the same time I would want my dick balls deep in that sweet tight little pussy of yours and blow my wad into to as far as I could. Your husband is in for a really exciting life with you in the future. That makes him also very fortunate. Get that sweet pussy of yours some big cocks. okdeacon

Reactions: Saraha and Geglu
Your husband are ready to conversation about cuckold marriage. You give him signals all the time (sperm on panties, starched pussy) and hi adopted that. It is time to say by voice the word - CUCK. I am tired to waiting from my wife when she tell me that. Her bull lives bruises on her feet, sperm inside her, and starched vagina, but she still does not want to talk about that I am a cuck. It is make me sad.

Reactions: Saraha and Geglu
Any progress? I hope you are having fun.

Reactions: Saraha
Hi. Think about digging into what he really wants subtly. Watch a movie where the wife is promiscuous (Black Snake Moan is one I like). See how he responds to a movie like that and if that goes well, talk about what you liked and hopefully things will flow from there. If that works, you can go to a club with him and dance/flirt with other men and see if he likes that...I recommend a place with black men personally.

Bottom line: Start communicating with him...I bet he will like it and you can relax and be in the open about meeting your sexual desires.

Good luck!

Reactions: ffred
Any news?

Ask him whether he liked the photos - and would he like to see Carl's penis to inspect the scar before he decides whether to get himself cut?

If he wants to, then Carl can ask to see Peter's penis un-circumsized and compare it with Carl's circumsized one? Peter would immediately notice how much smaller his penis is compared to Carl's.

Later, you can ask Peter whether he wishes his was as big as Carl's or even bigger?

Reactions: Windjammer78