• Thread starterChinabandit
  • Start date

Rate her nipples

• Total voters

Chinabandit

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2018
Nipples.jpg what would you do to her and how we can make that happen...Love to share more photos.

Nipples.jpg Provocation.jpg 20180616_212243.jpg Sleepy selfie nipples.jpg Nips.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Archie457, BayAreaAsians, Showingoffwifenow and 5 others
I would start off by flicking my tongue across her gorgeous nipples, to make her nice and horny and wet.. would then kiss her breasts and run my hands all over her tight body making sure to squeeze her tight ass slowly and deliberately. Then I'd start licking her clit and tongue fucking her til she comes in my mouth
If you plan on travelling to Australia, lemme know ;)

I am near Cleveland, Ohio. where
Chinabandit said:
Nipples.jpg what would you do to her and how we can make that happen...Love to share more photos.

Nipples.jpg Provocation.jpg 20180616_212243.jpg Sleepy selfie nipples.jpg Nips.png

I am near Cleveland, Ohio. where are you folks from? Because if you are close and we were to meet up I would meet with you at the bar in the Hotel. I would congratulate her on the dress she is wearing. I would have requested she ware a wrap around dress as short as she dared. Her legs would look delightful all the way down to the high heels she would have on. We would flirt a bit and I would ask her to dance though she would be feeling the B&B I would suggest she try. Building a heat in her belly. From time to time my hands would find its way onto her pretty ass as I discovered she had worn no panties. She would hardly be aware some of the dancers had gotten a peak as here and there i would raise the dress up. Her beautiful nipples would be so hard and swollen. I would feel them on my chest and think about my first taste of them to come. Gently Kissing her neck a bit smelling her scent. Her Husband would be watching maybe from the table and as we make our way back she would flash him a smile. Sitting down and sipping her drink as I asked should we have another drink or grab a room. Walking into the room I would come up behind her and her husband would slowly untie the dress letting it fall to the floor as i was reaching around and fondling her. Moving to the bed she would lay down and as I began to kiss her she would open her legs to me. I would find my way down to begin licking and sucking her clit. Teasing the opening, spreading the lips apart.........................She would be a little shy and happy to be enjoying her adventure. Will her husband Join in the fun? Will he take pictures or video? Have you both done this before or is this new for you guys. Just love those nips.her smile, How about sending a few more pics? Maybe your wife would spread her legs and ****** her clit?

bcinu2 said:
I am near Cleveland, Ohio. where

Just love those nips.her smile, How about sending a few more pics? Maybe your wife would spread her legs and ****** her clit?

Agreed. It needs to be done. ASAP

Hold her head and face fuck her spit on her face and make her cry then violate her so so so badly

Reactions: hikawade
Shanghaisex said:
Hold her head and face fuck her spit on her face and make her cry then violate her so so so badly
Excellent!

She's very cute and I love those big brown nipples

Chinabandit said:

PM me as I'd like to know where you are located so we can make that happen. If not, we can do it online via cam too

Young & hung bull from texas would love a piece of that chinese ass

Great to see a face that is not blurred out, Chinabandit......it shows how proud you are of you gorgeous wife. It makes it easier for us to imagine actually fucking her. She's amazing.
Thank you for sharing

Chinabandit said:

the question is, what wouldn't we do to her. She is very hot...nice face, great tits and nice body. Is she shared often? Thinking of using some clamps on her tits while enjoying her sucking me, then lie her back like is doing on that bed and licking her pussy until she cums for me and begs for some cock

Pull those bra cups down!

Attachments

• 20180919_075528.jpg
    20180919_075528.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 122
Reactions: hotwife70 and koji
Chinabandit, I'm a fan of your woman's pics, and there is just something about her nipples.

yup, those nipples rock the house. love to see more...

Good bitch! She knows how to please and keeps her shit tight. Nips are super sensitive and get her slippery cooze flowing

Attachments

• 20180815_155539.jpg
    20180815_155539.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: Capt. Ron and Darrellj
Take her from behind?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190907-100922_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190907-100922_Gallery.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: Capt. Ron, cameranjay and bullbwc
Chinabandit said:
Take her from behind?
yup—7 days a week, twice on Sunday

All sorts of places to run your tongue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170623-200032.png
    Screenshot_20170623-200032.png
    293 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: cameranjay and Capt. Ron
I like to slowly work black twizzlers up her cunt. Her body heat and juicy quim make a sticky, tasty, mess that glazes her moss

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190911-072724_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190911-072724_Gallery.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 118