• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

"if I Want You Have Sex With Stranger, How Do You Think About It?"

• Thread starterDorothy
  • Start date

Dorothy

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2017
hi every on here

several months ago

when i heard it from my bf

i thought it was crazy thing

then we had had many conversations

and discusses.

and have several times experience

finally i arrive at here

for good relations, friends and some new

adventures.

from asia live too

not married but have bf

may i can be new hot wife?

hope to here welcome from all

nice to see ya all again

BeautyPlus_20170919113804_save.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: YolotliTheBull, plugnplay, eriknb and 4 others
oh!!

i should say my english is broken ;)

Reactions: MsGary and toolman2c
Hello Dorothy, nice introduction I see that you are ready and waiting for sex with a stranger

Reactions: toolman2c
Dorothy said:
oh!!

Dorothy, Welcome and don't you worry your pretty little head about broken English. Your beauty, your smile, your eyes, your blonde hair, your sexy legs and your smoking hot ass will do your talking for you. You are a very fine woman and everything about you makes my mouth water and my dick and balls tingle. How many times have you cucked your bf? What are you seeking now? You want to be a Hot Wife, are going to marry your present boyfriend? or are you looking for a husband? Thanks for the photo, can we expect more? okdeacon

Dorothy said:
Hi everyone on here....

Hi Ms. Dorothy,

Thank you for your post! And, welcome to the forum! (Incidentally, there's no need to apologize for your English. You've made yourself quite clear.)

Regarding your question:

Dorothy said:
May I [become] a new hot wife?

Yes, you can. But first, you must become a married woman — i.e., a wife. Your current boyfriend sounds like a good candidate, since he has told you he would be turned on if you were to fuck other men, and you have done so with his knowledge and agreement.

It has become increasingly common, here in the U.S., for a woman to propose marriage to her man, instead of the other way around. (The latter, as you know I'm sure, is traditional.) In addition, it's becoming accepted practice for the woman to ask her man to accept her last name in marriage, and her man to agree to that, instead of the other way around. (The latter, as I'm sure you know, is also traditional. This change is happening more slowly.)

Thus, if your man seems to be dragging his heels with respect to proposing marriage, I suggest YOU propose marriage to HIM, with the expressed requirement that he agree you will have, among your privileges and prerogatives as his wife, the freedom to date, seduce, and fuck other men, while he agrees to remain faithful to you (and will actually do so) as your cuckold husband. An agreement along these lines is customary in "cuckold husband / hotwife" forms of marriage.

In addition, if you wish to do so, you might include in your marriage proposal an expectation that your boyfriend will take your last name in marriage, instead of you taking his last name. If, however, this is not important to you, or if you think your boyfriend would object heavily, or if that is prohibited by law in your country, you could skip this expectation.

Your boyfriend might be turned on by your assertiveness in proposing marriage, since he has already (in effect) expressed a desire for you to be the dominant partner in your relationship by expressing his desire for you to fuck other men.

Good luck!

—Custer

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Dorothy,

Thank you for your post! And, welcome to the forum! (Incidentally, there's no need to apologize for your English. You've made yourself quite clear.)

Regarding your question:

Yes, you can. But first, you must become a married woman — i.e., a wife. Your current boyfriend sounds like a good candidate, since he has told you he would be turned on if you were to fuck other men, and you have done so with his knowledge and agreement.

It has become increasingly common, here in the U.S., for a woman to propose marriage to her man, instead of the other way around. (The latter, as you know I'm sure, is traditional.) In addition, it's becoming accepted practice for the woman to ask her man to accept her last name in marriage, and her man to agree to that, instead of the other way around. (The latter, as I'm sure you know, is also traditional. This change is happening more slowly.)

Thus, if your man seems to be dragging his heels with respect to proposing marriage, I suggest YOU propose marriage to HIM, with the expressed requirement that he agree you will have, among your privileges and prerogatives as his wife, the freedom to date, seduce, and fuck other men, while he agrees to remain faithful to you (and will actually do so) as your cuckold husband. An agreement along these lines is customary in "cuckold husband / hotwife" forms of marriage.

In addition, if you wish to do so, you might include in your marriage proposal an expectation that your boyfriend will take your last name in marriage, instead of you taking his last name. If, however, this is not important to you, or if you think your boyfriend would object heavily, or if that is prohibited by law in your country, you could skip this expectation.

Your boyfriend might be turned on by your assertiveness in proposing marriage, since he has already (in effect) expressed a desire for you to be the dominant partner in your relationship by expressing his desire for you to fuck other men.

Good luck!

—Custer

wow... really long and kindly reply

thank you so much

hmmm marriage...
honestly, i think it is too early thing that
we both consider marriage in early 20'

although i love him so much...
we are just student still.

anyway i can learn what hit wife is
by your comment now.

frankly say.. i didnt have much
interests of sex before i have met him.

after met him, i have noticed he had
many sexual tastes...
while we talkwd about it,
i have learned it is not bad...
and cant judge dare

im still learning.
for many things.. not only sexual things
also living life... cuz im still so young.

life... that elder says hard jurney

i think it is not bad to have some special
things...

im so glad to know this life style.

if i were native, i could express more good

i know how much my english is broken.

while im staying here, while i making friends, i expect my english is growing.

nice to meet you^^

Reactions: Custer Laststand and toolman2c
Dorothy said:
Wow... a really long and kindly reply. Thank you so much.

You're welcome, Ms. Dorothy.

Dorothy said:
Hmmm.... marriage... Honestly, i think it is too early [for both of us to]
consider marriage. [We're in] our early 20's. Although, I love him so much... but we are just students still.

That's OK. It's not too early to be thinking about your future.

To learn more about "cuckold husband / hot wife" marriages and the desirability of such relationships, you might read:

The Science of Cuckoldry, by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
The Science of Cuckoldry

and:

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena, by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.
The Cuckold Phenomena

BTW, thank you for posting your photo. You're a sensuously-hot-and-sexy-looking young woman!

It's nice to meet you (so to speak) too.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome, Ms. Dorothy.

That's OK. It's not too early to be thinking about your future.

To learn more about "cuckold husband / hot wife" marriages and the desirability of such relationships, you might read:

The Science of Cuckoldry, by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
The Science of Cuckoldry

and:

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena, by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.
The Cuckold Phenomena

BTW, thank you for posting your photo. You're a sensuously-hot-and-sexy-looking young woman!

It's nice to meet you (so to speak) too.

—Custer

Thanks!!!!

i will read!!!!!

hmmmm

those links are interesting write

although at the moment that is a

long way off to me.

marriage..marriage...

now... i expect more variety experiences

including sexual experiences

while my young days

i would like to travel US or western

nations..

im not sure but i have plan next year summer or fall..

meet variety people.. have variety expwrience ..

of course in safe

if hotwife need marriage

i should be just hot girl...lol

if there were the word. hotgirl hehe

im thanks to my bf

he made me open my eyes more wide.

i dont know our future.

i dont know my future too.

i dont think i have to follow

fixed rule even at this life style.

read and learn.. then i will find

my own way..

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Dorothy,
Here in Canada you are considered to be spouses after living together for two to three years (Common Law). But that is semantics.
I take it he would like to watch you have sex with other men. That's great and I strongly encourage it. It's a rocket ride.
I never understood that monogamy thing. When you are dating you are free to have sex with whomever you like but once you are in a relationship that is expected to end. I think traditional mirage is becoming less relevant in our society.
That being said I agree with you. " Live life your way" don't live by other peoples rules. Fuck whomever you like. Have fun. Keep us posted.

zippless said:
Dorothy,
Here in Canada you are considered to be spouses after living together for two to three years (Common Law). But that is semantics.
I take it he would like to watch you have sex with other men. That's great and I strongly encourage it. It's a rocket ride.
I never understood that monogamy thing. When you are dating you are free to have sex with whomever you like but once you are in a relationship that is expected to end. I think traditional mirage is becoming less relevant in our society.
That being said I agree with you. " Live life your way" don't live by other peoples rules. Fuck whomever you like. Have fun. Keep us posted.

thanks for comment ^^

well... i think im monogamy affectively cuz i love my bf so much

, but i have noticed and learned about sexual pleasure by him.

also i have learned there are how many ways to pleasures.

slowly, i have broken and will break my stereotype and planted ideas and moral in sexual activities.

he opened my way free.

so i will enjoy it to the best.

willing to be slut.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, zippless and Windjammer78
Dorothy said:
oh!!

Very nice to see you Dorothy! Please tell all about it.
Luv, Heather

Hi Ms. Dorothy,

Regarding:

Dorothy said:
Hmmmm .... those links are interesting write.... although at the moment that is a long way off to me .... marriage, marriage.... now... i expect more variety experiences .... including sexual experiences .... while my young days.

As you should. If you were to ask, what is the purpose of marriage?, a reasonable answer (in my opinion) would be, the purpose of marriage is to protect children.

Since you're now a student, you should definitely continue your studies and try to do well. It's important to graduate from college.

Dorothy said:
I would like to travel to the US or to other western nations. I'm not sure, but i have a plan for next year, summer or fall. I want to meet a variety of people and have a variety of experiences, of course while being safe.

Very good. I encourage you to travel as widely as possible.

Dorothy said:
If being a hotwife needs marriage, I should be just a hotgirl.... lol....
if there is such a word as hot girl.... hehe

It would be very reasonable for you to propose this form of relationship with your boyfriend. That is, you might consider establishing with him a "cuckold boyfriend / hot girlfriend" form of relationship, which could be similar to a "cuckold husband / hotwife" form of marriage — except you would not be married.

Dorothy said:
I thank my bf. He opened my eyes wider.

Yes — he has expanded your sexual horizons, and that's good.

Dorothy said:
I don't know our future. I don't know my future either.

There's a saying: "Predictions are difficult, especially of the future." (That's supposed to be a joke :) )

Dorothy said:
I dont think I have to follow fixed rules, even at this life style. I will read and learn.... then I will find my own way.

That is what you should do. You have the right idea, Ms. Dorothy. I wish you well with your studies, and with your relationship with your boyfriend!

—Custer

Last edited:
last night with bf~

i asked bf lettering on my body for second verification

watermarked on pic to avoid steal

enjoy me!

IMG_20170926_1.jpg IMG_20170926_2.jpg IMG_20170926_3.jpg IMG_20170926_4.jpg IMG_20170926_5.jpg IMG_20170926_6.jpg IMG_20170926_8.jpg IMG_20170926_9.jpg IMG_20170926_10.jpg IMG_20170926_12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, girlsharer and plugnplay
some more~

IMG_20170926_14.jpg IMG_20170926_15.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay
Dorothy said:
last night with bf~

i asked bf lettering on my body for second verification

watermarked on pic to avoid steal

enjoy me!

Thank you Ms. Dorothy. You're a hot-looking woman with a VERY sexy figure.

Lucky men, you are stunning