Inappropriate Family

• Thread starterviethusband
  • Start date

viethusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2017
We were in our mid 20's when we got married. During the week following our wedding, with our relatives still in town, we all took a trip out to Galveston, our local beach. It was only an hour drive and my family was looking for something to do with our out of town guests. My distant relatives wanted to spend some time getting to know my newlywed wife Alana better, so we joined them on the trip. I’ve already heard them comment on how beautiful she was, but they were going to get to know her a lot more personally.

We had two large vans for the week and all the men rode in one van while the women and kids rode in the other. Our van consisted of my dad, uncles, an uncle by marriage, and some of my dad’s friends. When old Vietnamese men get together, especially my family, it often gets rowdy since they will tell dirty jokes and talk about women. I tried to keep out of their conversation, but they wanted to include me in their fun. My uncle by marriage was giving me a hard time asking me how I was able to find a hot wife like Alana. He made it clear how she looks way better than I did and I wouldn’t have been able to do any better. One of my other uncles said she looks like Jennifer Lopez and someone else said she has a nice body like a model. They told me how I needed make grand kids for my dad and with a woman like that, I was going to enjoy doing it. It was all very awkward, but it was soon going to get worse.

We finally made it to the beach and started moving our things out. Alana told me that she needed to change into her bathing suit, so I told her to change in the van once everyone had left. After we were alone, she took from her bag the blue Malibu Strings bikini that I bought for our honeymoon. It was tiny and after the conversation I just had with the men, I got a little worried. I asked her if she brought a different one and she said no, so we didn’t have a choice.

As soon as we got out of the van, I could see people staring our way. A truck drove past us and the guys in the back whistled at her. We walked onto the beach and joined my family. They were all looking at Alana a little speechless. I sat down with the men and had a beer as we watched the women including Alana head out to the water. At that moment, I looked over at my dad and with a look of approval, he said to me, “she looks like playboy”. This really set the tone as the men started with their inappropriate comments again. They were were all saying how she looked naked with her bikini and asked me why I would allow her to wear something like that. My uncle by marriage was the worst and most perverted. He said, “for a skinny girl, she has big boobs.” Then he tried to say the word “tityty fuck” in english, but he couldn’t say it right, so I had to correct him, “you mean titty fuck”, which got a good laugh out of everyone.

I didn’t think it could get any worse, but Alana started walking back towards us and I noticed the water had made the fabric on her bikini slightly transparent and you can see the darkness of her nipples. She didn’t seem to notice or care, but the men certainly did. To get her away from the men’s ogling eyes, I took her down the beach for us to be alone. I told her all the things the men were saying, but instead of being upset, she laughed about it and said they were just a bunch of old perverts.

We later rejoined the family and the rest of the afternoon was uneventful as we had lunch and spent some time laying around drinking more beers. That evening, we all headed back to the van to leave. My dad told me to drive since they all had too much to drink. We were about to take off when Alana walked over to our van and asked if we had any room for her since the the other van was so crowded on the way here. Right away, the men made room for her in the back. She sat in the back row between my uncle by marriage and one of my dad’s friend. It was uneasy seeing my bikini-clad wife shoulder to shoulder against these other men who were still shirtless from the beach. As I drove off, the men started with their lewd jokes again, this time not holding back since they were a bit ***** from the drinking. But Alana wasn’t shying away from the way they were talking. Some of the men were sloppy drunks and slurring their sentences, but she had clever response for everything they said. Unlike me, her Vietnamese was fluent and the men clearly had a good time talking to her.

Halfway into the drive, my uncle by marriage took it a step further and asked her, “your boobs look like they’re already full of milk”, which once again got a good laugh out of everyone. But she quickly responded, “no I don’t have a baby yet, otherwise they would be much bigger”. Then he continued, “when your husband was a baby, his dad allowed him to breastfeed from his wife and now you should pay him back”. I understood what he meant and thought it was a sick joke. Even my dad said that “was so wrong”, but he was laughing at the same time. I glanced back in the rear view mirror to see the look on Alana’s face. For the first time, she was struggling to say something, but finally said it, “chuyen nho” which means “no big deal”.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tryonce, oppor, akanitro and 5 others
Nice story and congrats on a HOT wife.

Reactions: viethusband
Your family sounds fun to me. Your wife is HOT and has a great sense of humor.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and viethusband
Guhunkadorn said:
Your family sounds fun to me. Your wife is HOT and has a great sense of humor.

That sense of humor has lead to some wild and crazy times.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c and BorrowMyWife