Indiana post here!!

• Thread startercplwithwhitewife4uindiana
  • Start date
White Bull in central Indiana here.

Reactions: indiana hubby
I can make it down there.

Leah said:
We are wild1s3205 @ Kik.... Looking for some fun. Boyfriend always watches. Occasionally plays. Enjoy one on one and gangbangs as well. 20180527_143002.jpg 1020_015005_9204.jpg.jpeg
Still need a playmate

Youngcouplelooking said:
Young couple here, both 20 y/o. Both bigger but not obese. She’s 5’5 with a beautiful face and amazing ass. Looking for someone pretty hung to show her a good time. Last guy wasn’t thick enough and couldn’t last, so let’s find someone who can satisfy those needs for her.

I could try my friend

Lovesexdrugs said:
Still need a playmate
Are you still looking for a playmate? I'll kik you if you are.

34 single white male here. New to the group. Currently just lurking around a bit seeing who is here and deciding if I wanna stay or not.

New cuckold looking for a hot girl.

New to the site. Kokomo here. Looking for safe and sane friends

Thanks. I am sure we will do fine here. Always looking for polite friends

BlkDaddy_IN said:
Welcome to the slutwives site, I hope you and your wife are able to find what you're looking for and have lots of fun!

Don't make it up that way much.

Where??

want2becucked said:
Northside Indy

I first joined this site as a single male. I now have a girlfriend that is interested in fucking a bbc in front of me. We've had some pretty hot sessions where we've roleplayed about it. We both would like to be in better shape, but we're not gross by any means...so we'd appreciate you not being gross. We love dirty talk and want to find a fairly aggressive guy that can push some limits. She wants to be a dirty, little slut. Also interested in attractive, fun and active couples with the same interests. We're in the Fishers area. This is a legit pic and is not to be used by any other individuals or institutions, blah, blah, blah. Message us if interested and tell us about your interests. We'd like to trade pics before meeting to ensure physical attraction, but we're not pic collectors.
Can I watch too

julie43mwf said:
Carmel here
Hey wanna meetup super close to carmel here

Anyone from Anderson or kokomo area

Reactions: IndianaCuck
Indianapolis milf that needs ******* !

• Love
Reactions: blkbul317, zac1, BlkDaddy_IN and 1 other person
Yes I live here on and off

0.jpeg kay.jpeg titties.jpeg a.jpeg image-3(1).jpeg

• Love