Innocence To Sluthood Pictures

• Thread starterChrisGee
  • Start date
Love to see her....

The first pic was just as she was beginning to realize how much she enjoyed sex.... IMG_6491.jpgIMG_0063 - Copy.jpgIMG_0049.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, kasandra, MDBiBear and 5 others
Tmarquette said:
The first pic was just as she was beginning to realize how much she enjoyed sex....IMG_6491.jpgIMG_0063 - Copy.jpgIMG_0049.jpg
How old was she when she took up ************? What was the thing that finally persuaded her?

Reactions: assfuckerr, hikawade and Tmarquette
Beano said:
How old was she when she took up ************? What was the thing that finally persuaded her?
No, ************ came later. It took a lot of hints and courage to tell me that was a fantasy of hers. She was in her thirties before she took a liking to kinky sex.

Reactions: Beano
Tmarquette said:
No, ************ came later. It took a lot of hints and courage to tell me that was a fantasy of hers. She was in her thirties before she took a liking to kinky sex.
Did she have lots of other guys before she made them pay

Reactions: Tmarquette
Beano said:
Did she have lots of other guys before she made them pay
Yep, it was a knew guy maybe every month or so.

Tmarquette said:
Yep, it was a knew guy maybe every month or so.
Do really was always into it. There comes a time when making the guyd pay is an obvious option that most women won't take up

Beano said:
Do really was always into it. There comes a time when making the guyd pay is an obvious option that most women won't take up
I think it is just progression of her sexual desire. The need to keep things exciting.

Tmarquette said:
I think it is just progression of her sexual desire. The need to keep things exciting.
That is exactly it. Women have affairs and leave their husband looking for something better. People should accept that nothing's ever perfect and if there is unhappiness with the sex thru should simply agree to go looking for sex elsewhere but keep the rest ov home life the same.

Sex is not love, it's pleasure. Love is all the other things we do for each other. MVI_1710_01683.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, texxx, Eroticlaw and 5 others
Tmarquette said:
Sex is not love, it's pleasure. Love is all the other things we do for each other. MVI_1710_01683.jpg
Exactly

Tmarquette said:
I agree and have always said that sex is for fun and love is for marriage

Reactions: Tmarquette and Beano
Sarah looks so innocent when she wants too

52902687286_ef832d7137_o.jpg

52882841740_d70504f4db_o.jpg
53423951056_95ec4c6a6d_o.jpg

52903077170_a8aa52c390_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Unaccustomed and Dark_Hung