Interesting Story Whilst My Wife Is Abroad.

• Thread startermyasian4bbc
  • Start date

myasian4bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2017
New member here but have been interested in the cuckold lifestyle for quite a while now, of which my wife is fully aware and it keeps things fun in the bedroom fantasizing and role-playing from time to time.
However, things have taken a turn and for business i am currently abroad till the end of May 2017 which means my wife is out there all alone and i am currently setting up something which might be interesting to keep you updated about.

To put it bluntly, I have been talking on and off for about 3 years with a married swinging couple that live around her area and proposed to the husband to go out and seduce my wife to see if she takes the bait.
The first step to this "mission Impossible" has been taken about 3 weeks ago when we came up with the plan for him to drop by her work as a customer.

Which he did and made his curiosity even bigger cause he really enjoyed her looks and attitude for that brief moment.
Another visit happened a week after that first meeting and this time he gave her his business card and
told her that they should meet sometime.
(He's a guy of status and wants to offer her a job hence the excuse to have a private meeting outside her work environment)

A week after the 2nd meeting passed and she mentioned to me that this interesting guy passed by her work and asked me if she should send him an email, of course i told her to send that email.

I Had contact with the guy today and he did receive an email from her and now he's planning to meet up with her at an informal setting at a gorgeous hotel. Not to fuck her or do anything crazy, just to get her trust and build something.

If there is interest on this forum for the development i'd be more than happy to share it with you and make regular updates.

Conclusion, pardon me for my bad grammar since English isn't my native language and i'm happy to answer any questions.

Regards,

Reactions: purplejoys, babagee, Geglu and 6 others
would love to hear more. keep us posted please

yes i would be interested too

Very interested and would love to be informed about any progress. I also hope he succeeds in getting into her pants. okdeacon

I'm in for any updates!

Sorry for the delay.

After one cancellation 2 weeks ago from his side they ended up having the interview this week.

Me and her ended up talking over skype at the end of the day of the interview and i knew something was up because if you've been with someone for over 10 years you do end up seeing sudden changes in behavior.

We had some small talk and i kind of took the conversation to a matter that was related to my work but eventually asked her how her interview went.

me: how was your interview.
her: jokingly sighs, yeah it wasn't really an interview.
me: what do you mean?
her: yeah the job offer is for June and i won't be here in june but he's starting his own company and his wife has her own company also, yeah he's married but it feels like he wants to be friends.
me: Friends, okay, and?
her: yeah he even drove me home (1 hour drive) in his fancy white mercedes jeep.
me: lol that dude must be rich.
her: haha yeah but i think he's a "player"
me: lol really
her: yeah why would he drive me home, pay for my drinks and now he wants to meet me for a dinner, like a date.
me: lol well isn't it all about free will and you don't have to do that.
her: sighs, no it's not. (it might be a cultural thing to not being able to cancel such a promise, or just her character)

After this i changed the subject back to something rather personal and was more talking about that till it was about the end of our conversation. At the end we had another short mention about the guy.

her: you really don't care about my situation do you.
me: huh yeah but why make a fuss about it cause you can just say no.
her: (sort of upset tone)well then don't be surprised if i end up in the bed with another man.
me: you're overreacting a bit don't you think?
her: yeah whatever i'm gonna take a shower.

The 2 days afterwards she acted a bit distant and we both didn't bring up the guy or her situation. Now our skype conversations are back to normal and we just laugh, chitchat and talking about the future etc.

At this moment i realize that there really is some guy that wants to seduce and fuck my wife and i would love to hear some feedback on this matter or just discuss it with someone seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: purplejoys, okdeacon and babagee
Another update.

He sent her a text message today inviting her to a dinner.
She replied to him saying that she will let him know as soon as she get's her schedule from work.

I have spoken with her briefly and she did not mention anything about it.;)

Reactions: okdeacon
myasian4bbc said:
Another update.

He sent her a text message today inviting her to a dinner.
She replied to him saying that she will let him know as soon as she get's her schedule from work.

I have spoken with her briefly and she did not mention anything about it.;)
myasian. Well Sir it is looking good. She even said don't be surprised if I end up in bed with another man. You feel she was just being cynical about it? Or was she really feeling you out? Anyway that is way too long for her to have to go with out sex. How much do you really want this guy to fuck her? This could be one of the hottest cuck stories to ever happen. He certainly has it all going in his favor, position, money, beautiful car, her being alone for so long, seduction skills and you help and blessings. Man he is going to fuck your wife and the sooner the better. Hope he gets her often and that she enjoys it as much as she should. You also will be one happy dude and him, as he will be for getting her pussy. Please let us know when she tells you about his dinner date request.Win-win for all. Enjoy okdeacon

Reactions: Geglu
Thanks for the response and i feel she was part cynical but also clear on the reality of the situation that it might happen. As of now she's acting a bit distant. Not in a drastic or bad way because we talk normally and there are no changes in our routine but more like turning of her guilt in preparation.
And as to him fucking her, i would love it. I have no idea about the psychology behind it (Her sexual fulfillment, female empowerment both mixed in with knowing i have a beautiful woman that is wanted by other men.) but if you ask me everyone likes doing "bad" things sometimes cause it does feel good. And i know she needs and will enjoy the physical attention also that i can't give her at the moment.

Also the foundation between me and the guy is based on trust and respect since i won't let just any random dude sleep with my wife so i feel confident that this is the right guy (took about 8 years to find him though).
She would enjoy it, i would enjoy it and he would enjoy it so i do hope everyone gets something good out of this adventure.
Sure i do realize that letting your wife sleep with another man could be a slippery road to walk but I've calculated the odds and this is all looking positive.
If she ends up cancelling her date with him i would be fine with it also and no matter the outcome i will keep updating till it becomes boring.
Thanks for the feedback and likes so far.

Reactions: purplejoys, Geglu, okdeacon and 2 others
myasian4bbc said:
Thanks for the response and i feel she was part cynical but also clear on the reality of the situation that it might happen. As of now she's acting a bit distant. Not in a drastic or bad way because we talk normally and there are no changes in our routine but more like turning of her guilt in preparation.
And as to him fucking her, i would love it. I have no idea about the psychology behind it (Her sexual fulfillment, female empowerment both mixed in with knowing i have a beautiful woman that is wanted by other men.) but if you ask me everyone likes doing "bad" things sometimes cause it does feel good. And i know she needs and will enjoy the physical attention also that i can't give her at the moment.

Also the foundation between me and the guy is based on trust and respect since i won't let just any random dude sleep with my wife so i feel confident that this is the right guy (took about 8 years to find him though).
She would enjoy it, i would enjoy it and he would enjoy it so i do hope everyone gets something good out of this adventure.
Sure i do realize that letting your wife sleep with another man could be a slippery road to walk but I've calculated the odds and this is all looking positive.
If she ends up cancelling her date with him i would be fine with it also and no matter the outcome i will keep updating till it becomes boring.
Thanks for the feedback and likes so far.
myasian; Very well said sir. The 8 years were not wasted, for you did indeed select the right man. Also please, just give this some thought. It is not highly likely that he will want to give up all that he now has, just to take you wife away from you. It appears from your past post that this is not his first rodeo. Yes it is an honor to have a wife so beautiful, that other men would love to have sex with her. It's true as well that it is a win-win situation for all involved, its highly erotic, very exciting, totally hot, enjoyable for all and in cases such as yours, a necessity. You got me sitting in the cat bird seat and I am totally engrossed in this post. I wish to thank you for letting all of us share the hot possibility for your wife going to bed with this man. Please continue to post your updates, as I for one look for them as soon as I log on. One other thing, if I may. Would you consider posting a photo of her, face hidden, so we can associate her beauty with our thoughts? This is truly one of the best set ups for a wife seduction , that I have had the pleasure of following. Thrilling too the max. Hell man I can hardly wait until he does seduce her and I don't even have a dog in the fight. Fantastic Sir. okdeacon

Thanks for the reply and i appreciate the words of wisdom.
Unfortunately for everyone i won't be putting photos up for obvious reasons but "keiko kitagawa" is what you're looking for.
The latest (real time) update is as follows.

We have been talking normally but i have decided to play more of an offensive game and told her that i will be busy with numerous things the coming days and won't be able to skype with her everyday cause of business, of which one is subtly mentioning that i am having dinner with a female colleague. (making it easier for her to drop the guilt)

Her response was very calm and not a mention about anything out of the ordinary.
However i immediately contacted him whilst my conversation with her was going on and told him to message her also and put pressure on the situation at hand and he did.
Afterwards she did not mention him and am now waiting for her to reply to his invitation.
Will keep you all updated and will update again as soon as i know more.
Of course he messaged her immediately and he copy pasted the text that he sent her but now we all are waiting for her response.

Reactions: purplejoys and okdeacon
myasian4bbc said:
Thanks for the reply and i appreciate the words of wisdom.
Unfortunately for everyone i won't be putting photos up for obvious reasons but "keiko kitagawa" is what you're looking for.
The latest (real time) update is as follows.

We have been talking normally but i have decided to play more of an offensive game and told her that i will be busy with numerous things the coming days and won't be able to skype with her everyday cause of business, of which one is subtly mentioning that i am having dinner with a female colleague. (making it easier for her to drop the guilt)

Her response was very calm and not a mention about anything out of the ordinary.
However i immediately contacted him whilst my conversation with her was going on and told him to message her also and put pressure on the situation at hand and he did.
Afterwards she did not mention him and am now waiting for her to reply to his invitation.
Will keep you all updated and will update again as soon as i know more.
Of course he messaged her immediately and he copy pasted the text that he sent her but now we all are waiting for her response.
I Thank You for the update. okdeacon

Reactions: Geglu
looking forward to your next update