Interesting Web Site

• Thread starterSaltandPepper98
  • Start date

SaltandPepper98

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2005
I have always thought that blacks will more easily listen to criticism of the Black Community if that criticism is made by other blacks. Blacks seem to get defensive if the same criticism is made by whites.

I found this website and once I got by this black man's tongue in cheek article titles, I found him to be humorous and insightful, often hitting the nail on the head.

The article "How to beat black women and get away with it" is especially good though sad.

The Black Critic

Last edited by a moderator:
That is interesting Norm you must of retired to be able to hunt this stuff down must be nice but from what I hear here in the midwest is all the money is in the east coast and us poor bastards here cant buy a good ***** we just plain ass broke out here. Had to sell my dick to buy myself a xmas gift.

Naw, not retired, just on vacation this week and we are in the middle of the second of three snow storms this week. I was going to the nudie bar this afternoon but the storm started at ten this morning.

I have StumbleUpon as an add on on my Firefox browser. You find a lot of websites that way.