Interracial Talkies

• Thread starterAnitascuckold
  • Start date
Jewish Guy Has Beautiful said:
That cruise picture is the sexiest thing i ever saw

If you click on quote to reply from the cruise ship post, it will show up or be linked to your post, so we may all more easily enjoy it with out requiring the time to look through as much as 23 pages thus far, thanks.

thought id try some enjoy

heres a few to start

27.jpg a8.jpg a10.jpg a12.jpg a18.jpg

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta and stone65
Anitascuckold said:

i love this pic, the guy looks so huge compared to the woman and looks as if he'll break her in two, would love to see my wife being impaled on a huge black guys cock :clap:

serina laughing

shes laughing at you're lil pee pee.

Attachments

• Serina laughs.jpg
    Serina laughs.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,143
If you want to see more fantasy check out my thread under The Black Cock Baiters and please give a little feed back

Neighborhood party

Enjoy.

- Kristen

party.jpg

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, Clipableforbbcslut, kmbe and 1 other person
kristenbreedsblack said:
Enjoy.

- Kristen

What an awesome pic, does anyone know what video it is from?

kristen, you are awesome!

louisa

I love these. Thanks for doing them.

kristenbreedsblack said:
Enjoy.

- Kristen

i'd love to jerk my 3 incher in front of this.

The "moment of conception" is the ultimate pic. It is the natural order of things for stunning white women to offer their fertile womb for insemination by African men exclusively. White women should be honored to carry a Black man's baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
needs to be bred...

Jan Van Eyck said:
Did I get that here? I can never remember.

So, in an effort to find some that pimp HASN'T seen before...

(hope this links to the right pic) I know there's a lot of fans of anal out there but the pic expressing relief that a Black man's seed will not get a beautiful blonde pregnant because it's going in her ass is disappointing. On this website I think the greatest honor for a white woman is to be impregnated by African seed! She then becomes an undeniable advertisement of the superiority of the Black race for all to see.:cockblock

Last edited by a moderator:
tone-66 said:
(hope this links to the right pic) I know there's a lot of fans of anal out there but the pic expressing relief that a Black man's seed will not get a beautiful blonde pregnant because it's going in her ass is disappointing. On this website I think the greatest honor for a white woman is to be impregnated by African seed! She then becomes an undeniable advertisement of the superiority of the Black race for all to see.:cockblock

I totally agree.

Allowing Afro sperm to only enter the anus of a white woman is a true sin in the eyes of God, for he meant that seed to enter her vaginal channels.

Very, Very enjoyable thread. :lick:

sissylouisa said:
What an awesome pic, does anyone know what video it is from?

kristen, you are awesome!

louisa

It' called something like Monster Cock Ball by Hush Hush Video.

#533 Love this series of pretty white girls wanting to marry African men. Like the use of African names. Would like to see gorgeous blondes talking about engagement/pregnancy with African fiance/husband.

#640 Now THAT'S how a white woman should present herself to her man....her African Master and owner. White women need to display the fact that they're property of the Black Race.

TonyDef said:
#640 Now THAT'S how a white woman should present herself to her man....her African Master and owner. White women need to display the fact that they're property of the Black Race.

I don't but black guys take anyway

i made that one long time ago glad people still enjoy it

Quite witty! Good one!!