• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Introducing Chastity - Young Attractive Couple

• Thread starterWandlebury
  • Start date

Wandlebury

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hello, after a little advice on how to introduce to my oartner im interested in being in chastity with her in control. A little worried she'll think im weird or it just not go down well, any suggestions or strategies on how to go about this? Cheers

Try watching pron movie with a guy in chastity and his Mistress has total control over him. As you both watching it tell her how turn on you are about the whole idea of a woman in total control for a male. Then see what she said about it

Reactions: Wandlebury
Yeah that sounds good. Was tempted with the approach of, 'i wank too much, want it to be special, will you lock me up?'. What do you think?