Is my friend turning me into her cuck?

• Thread starterWannaBeHerCuck
  • Start date

WannaBeHerCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2013
We went out last night and things were pretty interesting. To put it into perspective she and I have had sex in the past but it's been months since she has allowed me any sort of penetration. She constantly talks to me about all of the other guys she wants to fuck and at the end of the night if she's bored she will have me give her oral.

Last night we went out with a group of friends and she started slapping me in public. Hard enough for other people to notice and then she would go talk to other guys or tell me which guys she wanted to fuck. I generally protested when she tried to slap me and she'd drunkenly with an amazing look in her eyes sort of caress me before saying how badly she wanted to hit me. Eventually she asked if she could slap me once we got back to my apartment and I agreed. She went off with a guy about a foot taller than me and I was left sitting at the bar with a slapped face waiting to find out how I had to pick her up or what i'd do to make sure she got home safely.

They came back about 10 minutes later as one of his friends was very ***** and people started to clear the bar. I ended up taking her back to my apartment and she spent the time telling me about all of the other guys she wanted to fuck.

Once we got home she went to my bed and I told her to have a good night (i assumed she wasn't interested in any sort of sex.). She called for me. I came obediently. She pulled out her breasts and slapped me and told me to suck. So I did. She pulled down her panties and ****** my face down and grinded into my mouth and tongue until she came multiple times. For over an hour. I happily licked up every single bit.

i tried to leave once I thought she was spent and she grabbed me by my cock and firmly told me "No." I assumed she wanted to have sex so I stripped. She laid down on her belly and I tried to enter her. She clenched up her amazingly strong ass and turned over to grab my cock again. She gave me another few slaps and pulled me down onto the bed. Once I was on my back she slid her knee up mine and firmly locked my hard cock down with her thigh and leg. I found my face between her DD breast and arm pits as she without care locked my hard cock down by her body weight. All I could do was smell her and taste her on my lips.

I fell asleep pretty damn happy but woke up again and tried to put my cock in her. She denied me hard and told me to eat her out while making sure my tongue licked her pussy and asshole. I was happy but damn did I want to fuck her. I had to leave the room and here I am. I'm not sure what our friendship is evolving into but just a few days ago she had me order a strap-on because she saw an episode of Broad City about pegging and asked if i'd be willing to do that.

Of course I told her yes because i'm not afraid of a little anal play. Afterall i've ****** girls to eat my ass before. The strap-on was supposed to have arrived from the mail today but it's late. She asked about it a few times and seemed disappointed but mentioned how badly she wants to peg me after sitting on my face.

Am I becoming her cuck? I don't really understand what's happening but I really do like that she's denying me and forcing me to pleasure her. It's weird because generally i'm more of a bull or dominant. There are girls that I fuck behind their boyfriends backs and I enjoy sending them back to their men full of my cum. Just a few days ago an engaged girl told me that she heard from a friend about how good I am in bed.

Any thoughts?

(Attatched. Elizabeth who i've mentioned above and her breast from the last time she let me penetrate her)

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2015-03-06-17h07m02s51.jpg
    vlcsnap-2015-03-06-17h07m02s51.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_2170.jpg
    IMG_2170.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 379
Wow! This is incredibly hot! Best of luck to you, I look forward to seeing updates!

It's a very strange but incredibly hot relationship. For the most part she never discusses it during the day or sober but if we're alone at night she'll just say something like "Come Here." and I know exactly what I have to do.

I still try to have sex with her but I know I shouldn't and that she will deny me. Last night after I posted the story I took a pair of her panties and tugged myself off with her taste still in my mouth. I put her clothes back on, made sure she was comfortable and placed water at the bedside and let her sleep in my bed while I slept on the couch.

WannaBeHerCuck said:
[My woman and I] have had sex in the past, but it's been months since she has allowed me any sort of penetration.

So, whatever your relationship is based on, it isn’t penetrative sex (by you)…

WannaBeHerCuck said:
She constantly talks to me about all of the other guys she wants to fuck.

Does she actually fuck other men, or does she just talk about wanting to do that…?

WannaBeHerCuck said:
At the end of the night, if she's bored she will have me give her oral.

So, she likes getting off — but not with your cock in her pussy. (Lots of women can’t orgasm from penetration by a man with a more-or-less average size cock. Maybe she’s among them.)

WannaBeHerCuck said:
Last night we went out with a group of friends, and she started slapping me in public.

Thereby letting everyone know she is the boss in your relationship, and you accept and submit to her dominance…

WannaBeHerCuck said:
…. Then, she would go talk to other guys or tell me which guys she wanted to fuck.

You should be grateful your woman is so straightforward with you about her sexual needs…

WannaBeHerCuck said:
I generally protested when she tried to slap me. With a drunken but amazing look in her eyes, she sort of caressed me before saying how badly she wanted to hit me. Eventually, she asked if she could slap me once we got back to my apartment. I agreed. She then went off with a guy about a foot taller than me… They came back about 10 minutes later. ….

Sounds like he was a premature ejaculator. Or, maybe your woman slapped him…

WannaBeHerCuck said:
Once we got home she went to my bed and I told her to have a good night (i assumed she wasn't interested in sex.). She called for me. I came obediently.

Good boy…

WannaBeHerCuck said:
She pulled out her breasts, then slapped me and told me to suck. So I did.

That was the right thing to do…

WannaBeHerCuck said:
She pulled down her panties, ****** my face down, and ground her pussy into my mouth and tongue until she came multiple times. For over an hour. I happily licked up every single bit.

Sounds like a marathon. And, it sounds like she was turned on by all the men she was around that evening. If you brought your woman to orgasm multiple times, though, you put in a strong performance — especially if she female-ejaculated and you swallowed it all.

WannaBeHerCuck said:
I tried to leave once I thought she was spent, but she grabbed me by my cock and firmly told me "No." I assumed she wanted to have sex so I stripped. She laid down on her belly and I tried to enter her. She clenched up her amazingly strong ass and turned over to grab my cock again. She gave me another few slaps and pulled me down onto the bed. Once I was on my back she slid her knee up mine and firmly locked my hard cock down with her thigh and leg. I found my face between her DD breasts and arm pits as she, without care, locked my hard cock down by her body weight. All I could do was smell her and taste her on my lips.

Is your woman physically stronger than you are? If so, that wouldn’t be too surprising, especially if she works out in a gym regularly. More women than one might think are physically stronger than their boyfriends or husbands.

WannaBeHerCuck said:
I fell asleep pretty damn happy but woke up again and tried to put my cock in her. She denied me hard and told me to eat her out while making sure my tongue licked her pussy and asshole.

Totally appropriate. In a relationship like yours, you should definitely demonstrate your submission to your woman’s dominance by kissing her ass and giving her analingus frequently. Some women can orgasm that way… I suggest experimenting with kissing your woman’s ass passionately, and at length, to see if she is among them.

WannaBeHerCuck said:
I was happy but damn did I want to fuck her. I had to leave the room and here I am. I'm not sure what our friendship is evolving into, but a few days ago she had me order a strap-on because she saw an episode of Broad City about pegging. She asked if i'd be willing to do that. Of course, I told her yes because i'm not afraid of a little anal play.

That was the right answer. And, the handwriting is on the wall. In your relationship, your woman will do the fucking and you will be fucked.

WannaBeHerCuck said:
After all, I've ****** girls to eat my ass before. The strap-on was supposed to have arrived in the mail today, but it's late. She asked about it a few times, and seemed disappointed. She mentioned how badly she wants to peg me after sitting on my face.

You might point out that your woman could further your submission to her in advance of her strap-on arriving by queening you (i.e., straddling your face, you on your back) — then, after she rides your face to orgasm — finishing off by peeing in your mouth, demanding that you swallow it all. Human urine is sterile, so she could do that more-or-less regularly and it wouldn’t adversely affect your health.

WannaBeHerCuck said:
Am I becoming her cuck?

Not yet, but you’re showing a lot of promise. Recall the definition: “cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.” If you and your woman are not married you are not, and cannot become, her cuckold. That’s especially the case if you fuck around with other women.

What you appear to have is a “dominant woman / submissive boyfriend” relationship.

If your woman starts fucking other men, instead of just telling you she wants to do that, and demands you remain faithful to her, and you agree to do so, then you would have what could reasonably be called a “hot woman / cuckold boyfriend” relationship.

WannaBeHerCuck said:
I don't really understand what's happening, but I really do like that she's denying me and forcing me to pleasure her.

There’s nothing wrong with that. More and more men are acknowledging they’re turned on by (usually secret) desires for a relationship with a strong woman who dominates them, and progressively more women, it seems, are acknowledging they want to be the dominant partners in their relationships. In your case, you don’t have to fantasize about it. You have it.

WannaBeHerCuck said:
It's weird because generally I'm more of a bull or dominant. There are girls I fuck behind their boyfriend’s backs, and I enjoy sending them back to their men full of my cum.

Human sexuality is complex. There’s no need to feel the various aspects of your sexuality must be self-consistent.

WannaBeHerCuck said:
Just a few days ago, an engaged girl told me she heard from a friend about how good I am in bed.

A thinly-veiled invitation, obviously. If women find you good in bed, congratulations. That, of course, is good. Now, you have to decide whether “going for it” would have a seriously-bad effect on your relationship with your dominant woman that you’re irresistibly drawn to.

I suggest talking with her about this (while not, of course, identifying the engaged woman who has the hots for you). The basic question would be: since your woman openly wants to fuck other men and flaunts that, is there any reason why you should not fuck other women when opportunities arise, telling her about those experiences rather than trying to conceal them…?

Any new developments?

WannaBeHerCuck,

Re.:

WannaBeHerCuck said:
It's a very strange but incredibly hot relationship. For the most part, she never discusses it during the day or when she's sober, but if we're alone at night she'll just say something like, "Come here." And, I know exactly what I have to do.

I still try to have sex with her, but I know I shouldn't and she will deny me. Last night, after I posted the story, I took a pair of her panties and tugged myself off with her taste still in my mouth. I put her clothes back on, made sure she was comfortable, placed water at her bedside, and let her sleep in my bed while I slept on the couch.

And:

WannaBeHerCuck said:
.... Am I becoming her cuck? I don't really understand what's happening, but I really do like that she's denying me and forcing me to pleasure her. It's weird, because generally I'm more of a bull or dominant. There are women I fuck behind their boyfriend's backs, and I enjoy sending them back to their men full of my cum. Just a few days ago an engaged girl told me that she heard from a friend about how good I am in bed.

How's it going? Have you resolved your somewhat-conflicted desire to be Ms. Elizabeth's cuckold, and your desire to be a "bull" and fuck other women (when they indicate they want that) behind their boyfriend's backs?

—Custer

What's the latest?

I love this girl already and we've really only heard one or two things about her lol.

:love::yumyum::yumyum::yumyum::love:
WannaBeHerCuck said:
It's a very strange but incredibly hot relationship. For the most part she never discusses it during the day or sober but if we're alone at night she'll just say something like "Come Here." and I know exactly what I have to do.

I still try to have sex with her but I know I shouldn't and that she will deny me. Last night after I posted the story I took a pair of her panties and tugged myself off with her taste still in my mouth. I put her clothes back on, made sure she was comfortable and placed water at the bedside and let her sleep in my bed while I slept on the couch.

When a husband thinks and acts like a cuckold, his body language will show the world that HE IS A CUCKOLD.

He won't have to beg his wife to turn him into a cuckold - she will see he is cuckold and will ask her friends to help her with ideas on how to give him a life he needs/deserves.

Hey everyone. Things ended up getting pretty heated in the relationship. To answer two quick questions

1. The strap-on ended up never coming in the mail. Got returned to sender and other junk and we decided to have fun without it for a while.
2. We are not currently seeing each other but it was fun while it lasted.

It reached the point where she was fucking other dudes but I was the one taking her out to dinner. She would get dressed up and we would have dinner somewhere. Then she would tell me to either wait for me at her place or that she would be coming over my place after her date/going out.

I accepted that and she made me eat her ass almost every single time. She would often kick me out of bed afterward and I would have to sleep on the floor beside her for a while until she invited me back to bed to play with her breast. The rule was once she fell asleep though I had to stop and I was allowed to sleep beside her.

The turning point was when she lead me into a room by the hand. Slapped me and told me to get on the floor and brought another guy in. She grabbed his cock and they started fooling around and I watched eagerly. Unfortunately, I don't think she quite explained the situation to him as it was a bit uncomfortable. In the end I was kicked out of the room and got to listen to them have sex before I drove the two of us home. I ate her out first thing in the morning while she woke up and her pussy smelled so strongly from the night before. It was almost overwhelming but a really amazing experience as it was my first time definitely tasting her right after she was pretty freshly fucked by another man. Sadly, that night also lead to a pregnancy scare and that's when things shifted.

It seems like the awkwardness of that experience was a turn-off for her and we interacted less and less with me submissive to her. One relocation later and that was the end of that. It was certainly fun while it lasted though.

I haven't found a similar girl yet but I was reminded to finish up the story for you guys because she recently contacted me and brought up how much fun it was having me service her.

She told me "You only got to lick my ass for days at a time and you loved it."

I said "Yes. Thank you."