• wow its huge!

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • grand canyon

Votes: 38 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hell no it ain.t to big.will you fuckin marry me
can i eat for days

It's pretty big. But I would still fuck it...........sloppy seconds would be amazing!!

hmmmmm a nice big juicy cunt is what i love, your so hot sharon and you can have me anytime...

Big pussy

sharonbbwuk said:
hi i am 47yo and my last bf said i had the biggest pussy he had ever seen! Is it really that big?

yes, your pussy is big but that is the way a mature woman"s pussy should look---with the exercise it gets from being laid, it will increase in size

you need some tightening surgery, i don't know how a pussy even gets THAT big!

looks just right

Ur a big gal, that's why they cal it height weight proportionate. As long as you can get that full feeling and be satisfied. Do the kegels.

It`s very big.

big_benny said:
It`s very big.

Its all relative. Is it not just a shortages of big cocks?

not too big for the right BBC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody hell! That is one huge fucking cunt!

Slide one hand in! Now slide the other hand in! Clap! " I can't"! Tight huh?????????

Crikey!

do bears hibernate there in winter:nono:

Well having looked through loads of pics on here and other sites I've got to say that the gold medal for biggest pussy definitely belongs the Sharonbbwuk! Does anyone know if she has any more pics online?

Or Jimmy Hoffa? =p

Let me eat out that big pussy

Big? Well it scared my cat. He ran like hell. He thought it was a mouse hole and he did not want any part of a mouse big enough to use it. Just kidding Missy, just remember this. There are two kind of pussies, good ole big ones and big ole good ones. Also if a man has big enough dick, then all are tight. Have Fun okdeacon

Reactions: Open and fun