Is My Wife's Ass Getting Too Big?

My wife is worried her ass is getting big, what do you think ?

• Total voters

Married2AsianBabe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2014
Cornwall
So, my wife came up to me the other day and said she thinks she needs to work out more, I said "Really?"..."You already work out to much as it is"...So I told her to relax and pose a little while I take some shots of her ass and let you guys decide.

Lenaonbannister.jpg LenainBlacklace.jpg Lenaonallfoursblacklace.jpg Lenaonsofablacklace.jpg Lenaonsofablacklaceagain.jpg Lenaspreadinglegsonsofabacklace.jpg

• Love
Reactions: atb147, rogerroger626, plugnplay and 17 others
Ok, she's hot as fuck and really somebody we'd love to tear up!

Reactions: Funtimessd and Married2AsianBabe
There are plenty for guys who like a butt even bigger than that.
I am now 34C-29-41 and when I get home form college-cannot even keep up with the demands for the attention of my ASS
Love, Mary. live with granddad in Buffalo and with my mom in Batvia, when Home

Reactions: Married2AsianBabe and cpl4fun13
Married2AsianBabe said:
So, my wife came up to me the other day and said she thinks she needs to work out more, I said "Really?"..."You already work out to much as it is"...So I told her to relax and pose a little while I take some shots of her ass and let you guys decide.

Lenaonbannister.jpg LenainBlacklace.jpg Lenaonallfoursblacklace.jpg Lenaonsofablacklace.jpg Lenaonsofablacklaceagain.jpg Lenaspreadinglegsonsofabacklace.jpg
the only place she needs to work that ass out is on some hard cocks. tell her it’s fuckin sexy as hell.

Reactions: Married2AsianBabe and cpl4fun13
Married2AsianBabe said:

ok...is this some kind of trap where you show us her crazy amazing ass and we dont stop shagging unless we are dead?!

Reactions: cpl4fun13
but she didn't define the word 'workout'

my wife used to use the word 'date' it was code for sex

Reactions: Married2AsianBabe
I hope to have a wife like that someday. If you look at my name you see I am a BOI living as a girl since
well at least since 18. But lots of whtie and Asian firls like BOIs like me. maybe to the point I can actually marry a girl. My ass is actaully bigert than hers but just as shapely, natural
But boobs are now Mostly from a surgeon. 36DD-30-42. A little embarssed about how chubby i am but PROUD of my BUST. blonde 5'2 170 LB
Love, Mary

Married2AsianBabe said:

That ass is just perfect

Love that ass

Thank you for your comment, my wife is very happy.

Reactions: Foryourheart
Married2AsianBabe said:
Thank you for your comment, my wife is very happy.
Glad to hear, you must be very happy too

Oh I am very happy, love this lifestyle, really opened my eyes to the whole cuckold scene.

Reactions: cpl4fun13
Married2AsianBabe said:

Lenaonbannister.jpg LenainBlacklace.jpg i love her assLenaonallfoursblacklace.jpg Lenaonsofablacklace.jpg Lenaonsofablacklaceagain.jpg Lenaspreadinglegsonsofabacklace.jpg

Kik me hornyfuckenguy21

Married2AsianBabe said:

Reactions: Married2AsianBabe and eriknb
Perfect ass

its perfect the way it is right now even too big is not so nice their is a limit for everthing....tell her that many men wants that ass just like that

No fucking way good shape to that ass rope for a good spanking send more pics

Married2AsianBabe said:

No, she's stunning!!! Would love to lick her...mmmmmmmm

Married2AsianBabe said:

That could never happen my friend!!

That is one lovely ass. Love to fuck it.