• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Is swallowing important

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date
My first wife spit the first time and the next time I had the bbc tell me he was about to cum and then held my wife's head down on the black clock while he cummed in my wife's mouth. She swallowed most of it and the extra that dropped out I scooped up and mixed it in her wine and she drank it. A woman we'll do anything to please her man when the husband is persistent.

Reactions: AutumnLeaves and BigdaddyToronto
she kindof states it at times

wish19.jpg

Reactions: obeahbrown, BigdaddyToronto, whitewife696969 and 3 others
Swallowing is wonderful. But I tend to believe that beautiful married couples who have sex with very hung dark black men need to show their respect by taking creampies and staying off birth control. A handsome, athletic, hung, jet black man's sperm and DNA are precious and desirable. No white woman or married couple should waste it when they could use it to get pregnant with a beautiful black baby. But that's just my feeling. Swallowing is good and shows respect. But swallowing it into your Fallopian tubes during your fertile times instead of your stomach shows true reverence and gratitude.

Reactions: AutumnLeaves
lvillemwf said:
I have found that either swallowing or taking a facial makes guys very satisfied, spitting or avoiding tends to spoil the entire BJ for them.
Very true

Swallowing is a great method of birth control .

Swallowing is very important to those that spend a lot of time sucking cock. It is there reward for all their hard effort and its so hot watching

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and SquirmingSub
Hercuckobeys said:
she kindof states it at times

wish19.jpg
That is wonderful, I am going to get a T-shirt like that!
luv, Heather BOI swallowing for 40 yearrs
even my mom told me swallowing is neater

Swallowing is a sign of ownership, or shows there loyality ,obeidence and being submissive.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, BigdaddyToronto and elitetx91
petiteslut said:
i like the taste i always swallow everything
Ihave loved the taste ever since the first time. Also, finding how good it is for you (every month it seems there is more good news)
My own daddy said, THAT will make your tits grow. It did. Had no idea that was true . AND my hips spread more and earlier. Aso probably my body's reaction and absorbing of the semen nutrients. And this is just My side of the benefits. Think of how good I made all those black boys and black Men feel, physically, emotionally, Romantically.
My daddy thought it was going to be white perverts taking me, most were black and the white ones were Good Friends.
Love, heather

Reactions: ckc
i used to see a guy that would fuck me silly but when he was ready to cum would always pull out and put it in my mouth, for some reason he liked me swallowing more than pumping it deep in me. I prefer it in my pussy but when with a bbc it is his choice where the cum goes.

Reactions: AutumnLeaves, 69eatmore77, BigdaddyToronto and 4 others
Yes swallowing is important. The first time my wife sucked one of her dates in high school, she swallowed. To be fair, she only swallowed because she didn't know what else to do with it. Luckily for all the men out there that would some day in the future, get the opportunity to have her lips wrapped around their cocks, (and there have been many) she liked it. We were introduced when she was 29 and I came in both her mouth and pussy that same night. And..... The friend that introduced us, fucked both her mouth and pussy earlier that evening.

In 31 years of marriage, I have watched between 150 and 200 different cocks pump cum in both her mouth and unprotected pussy...... and she always swallows. We both feel that if a mans cock and cum is welcome in her pussy...... then it is welcome in her mouth and stomach also.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, 69eatmore77, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
On yes All so true luv. Heather

Mmmmmm

A girl/woman has to swallow. Period.

Reactions: whitewife696969
My Wife always swallows, loves to feel hot spunk hit the back of her throat, when she feels a guy is about to cum she takes his cock as far in her mouth as possible so he can ejaculate straight down her throat and sucks every last drop of spunk out of him, she will let anyone cum in her mouth and can't see the point of sucking a cock and not letting it shoot off in her mouth. She loves spunk, the more the better!

Reactions: Ricardog and whitewife696969
Swallowing is required. It really isn't a BJ unless you cum in their mouth and they swallow. Cum should never be wasted.

• Love
Reactions: Jong and SquirmingSub
how about STD?

Judymwf37 said:
swallowing is part of sex for me, my mom taught me as a young girl never to spit cum but eat all of it and i learned that I loved ating cum from all men, love the way some guys cum is different but all great, I like it on my fae and tits also. I really love the men that cum in ropes of cum streaming into my mouth. Nothing better than a belly full of pee and cum
Wow, Urine too? My kind of woman!

Reactions: Gerwin and whitewife696969
Swallowing is VERY important. It strengthens the bond, heightens the sex drive, good nutrition, and can even stimulate breast development. It's precious fluid and does a body good, like milk, And yes, not swallowing is very disrespectful.

Reactions: confusedwyte
My wife has NEVER swallowed my cum or even let me cum in her mouth, going on 15 years. She only takes cum on dates.....