Is the cuck thing often hereditary/inspired by parents?

cuckcroydon

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2011
I am truly curious. My parents were into this lifestyle. I got to know about it when I was around 16. It turned me on immensely (and the thought of it and memories of things I chanced upon then still turn me on).

A much younger friend of mine who is as much a cuck as I am, has this in common with me. In fact, his parents (in their 60s) are still active and fairly openly at that.

Love to hear from folks out here.

Reactions: xswitch
Nature Nurture

cuckcroydon said:
I am truly curious. My parents were into this lifestyle. I got to know about it when I was around 16. It turned me on immensely (and the thought of it and memories of things I chanced upon then still turn me on).

A much younger friend of mine who is as much a cuck as I am, has this in common with me. In fact, his parents (in their 60s) are still active and fairly openly at that.

Love to hear from folks out here.

My wife says it's both nature and nurture. She never met my parents but from what I've told her, and input from relatives she has told me that my dad was absolutely cuckold material. My mom was dominant. She ran the household and my dad didn't make decisions. He was a pretty big guy and possessed a large cock as do both of my brothers but cock size has little to do with assertiveness. They had sex once every two weeks on Saturday night. We knew because dad was always so happy on the following Sunday morning.
My brothers have dominant personalities while I take after my dad. Both of my wives were like my mom. My first wife even resembled my mom in body type as well as personality. My second wife insists that my mom had sex outside the marriage but I just can't fathom her having cheated.
I am a cuckold and truly believe that I inherited my submissive nature in addition to growing up in a home with an assertive female role model.

twerpedbyjulie said:
My wife says it's both nature and nurture. She never met my parents but from what I've told her, and input from relatives she has told me that my dad was absolutely cuckold material. My mom was dominant. She ran the household and my dad didn't make decisions. He was a pretty big guy and possessed a large cock as do both of my brothers but cock size has little to do with assertiveness. They had sex once every two weeks on Saturday night. We knew because dad was always so happy on the following Sunday morning.
My brothers have dominant personalities while I take after my dad. Both of my wives were like my mom. My first wife even resembled my mom in body type as well as personality. My second wife insists that my mom had sex outside the marriage but I just can't fathom her having cheated.
I am a cuckold and truly believe that I inherited my submissive nature in addition to growing up in a home with an assertive female role model.

Very interesting. And it’s truly helping me to share.

Unlike your mom, mine (she’s in her late 70s now) never appeared to be dominant, nor was she submissive. But she was certainly the tigress when it came to sex and she needed sex often. That was no secret at home, though nobody discussed it. It could not be hidden because she was very loud and vocal in bed. Otherwise, she was just a normal homemaker who, yes, did wear a lot of revealing clothes even at home (she had a fabulous body) which as a child I found unusual because my friends’ moms never wore those sort of clothes at home.

My father (he passed on 16 years ago) did care a lot about mom though, again, he showed no signs of being submissive except in bed with her. He was average sized all over (though I have a reasonably big cock which, I agree, has nothing to do with assertiveness).

So the “assertive female role model” for me was mom, but only when she was having sex. I admit, unashamedly, that I spied on her while she was having sex with my father and, later, with him and two of her lovers on several occasions. I couldn’t help it because her screams and moans and dirty talk would draw me to wherever it was happening at home. She was wild in bed and very assertive with all – my dad as well as her lovers.

Quite a few things which I like, she would command from my dad during sex. One example. In a threesome with dad, after a while she would send him out of the house on some short errand or fix a snack and tea for all of them so that she could be alone with her lover for that while.

After dad died, I encouraged her to find a partner because I knew how much she needed sex. She finally did after almost two years. He was/is six years younger than her and he moved in with her (I had married and moved out much earlier). With him too I suspect she resumed her old sex lifestyle. I found enough reason to suspect that during my infrequent visits to her place.

There’s one question I want to ask you. If ever your mom did have sex outside her marriage, would that have been ‘cheating’? No ‘understanding’ between her and your dad?

Cheating

Back in the day I don't think the majority of people would have been able to tell you what a cuckold was and the closest you came to it was something fairly new. Open marriage.
Other wise it was adultery, unfaithful, etc. If a woman was screwing around and the couple stayed married you'd hear people asking each other how, or why the husband put up with her.
The guy was usually described as clueless, wimp, not taking care of business at home, well you get the idea.

I don't see how they could have had any type of understanding. I don't know how she'd have carried on any type of affair. There was a "Key Club" once upon a time in my small home town. Just whispers mind you but involved six couples and I guess we'd call them swingers today or they swapped partners. Hell I don't know.

And in contrast to your mother (who sounds like a real freaking hottie by the way) I don't recall ever hearing a sound coming from their bedroom. Maybe she made him wear a ball gag....not.

Additionally she was always covered. Getting a look meant sneaking into the bedroom and pulling the covers down and that usually didn't work either because she was still in a night gown. Maybe she firmly believed that sex was supposed to be solely for the purpose of procreation. Catholic number.

Did I ever answer your question?

Yes. Of course, you did answer my question.

I can’t agree with you more. Back in those days, it really meant ‘swinging’. Whether it was for the pleasure of the woman (and thereby, for her husband) nobody knew except for those involved. There was no Net either. So, if they were wary of hitching up with someone known to them (socially, family, workplace), they were – as I learnt from my secret ‘discoveries’ at home – placing ads in the columns of those raunchy tabloids with safe 'P. O. Box' numbers for replies. Then letters would be exchanged, then telephone numbers.

To the best of my knowledge, the first (and perhaps the only) family member they connected with was my dad’s second cousin who was then posted in Johannesburg. Long distance calls were frightfully expensive then, so a great deal of postal correspondence ensued. Of course, I only managed to lay my hands on my uncle’s letters which had ‘sizzled’ all the way from South Africa to England. But the reference he made to the letters he had received from mom and dad gave me the drift. Meeting up took quite a while because of the distance. So the letters got more and more raunchy and explicit over time.

Yes, you are right. She was quite a hottie in her younger days (the topic of some fairly interesting conversation in our neighbourhood, lol). And quite in contrast to your mom. But I wonder. You say your mom was an assertive female role model for you. How did that ‘catholic’ bit not rub off on you?

Catholic Guilt

Oh it did I felt guilty every time I masturbated. Worse guilt if I was thinking about a family member while I rubbed one out. I got to the point where it didn't make me much difference if I got caught. Was humiliating but didn't realize at the time that the humiliation was part of the thrill for me.

I was nine or ten the first time mom caught me. I didn't even hear her walk into the bedroom. I was completely naked.
She ordered me to go talk to my dad after she let me put my underwear back on. I sat on his lap and told him my penis hurt. He didn't say much of anything. That was my birds and bees talk I guess.

My older sister by six years washed her hair in the kitchen sink sometimes. She wore a robe that came down past her knees. I waited until her hair was full of soap and then sneaked up on her to look up her robe. I expected panties but she was naked. The next time she caught me. I said I thought I saw a bug run up her leg. Instead of slapping the shit out of me she pulled the robe up to her panties like she was looking for it.

I got to the point where I would slip into her bedroom and pull the covers down to look at her bare breasts. Mom was a DD while sis was a B cup. I touched them. I even pulled her dress up once when she was asleep in the back seat of the car with my folks in front. I wore her pantyhose. Years later it occurred to me that she knew what was going on and she got off on it. She caught me jacking off a couple of times.

My younger brother caught me, my older brother caught me and they always ratted me out to mom. I just couldn't help it I was horny all the freaking time.

I never made mention of any of this little fetish numbers during confession however. What was the point? Knew I was going to keep doing it.

twerpedbyjulie said:
I never made mention of any of this little fetish numbers during confession however. What was the point? Knew I was going to keep doing it.

Ha, ha. A gem of a confession – here at least!

You certainly appear to have been a wild one as a kid.

I am reminded of a school friend (no idea where he is now) who would regale me stories of his lust for all the female of the species at home (two sisters and mom). Then he threw the net a tad further. His aunt (mom’s much younger sister) became a part of the plot.

We’d be in the john, both jerking off to his graphic verbal narrative. I never let him into the ‘darker’ side of my mom, though.