Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
2wheel said:
.......... As I cleaned up I noticed my deposit was much smaller than my normally meager load. One of the side-effects of TURP is retrograde ejaculation.
Yes.
2wheel said:
I had a lot to reflect on.
That's pretty much the way it is.
2wheel said:
I'm wondering if I write too much detail, if it would be better if I wrote overviews. What do you think?
Your written descriptions are good — keep it up. (Huge bold face type isn't necessary, though.)

Thank you both.

2wheel, I appreciate the detail, I am able to understand where your level of comfortability is with this lifestyle and your wife's condition.GTR

Reactions: toolman2c
gatorrdw said:
2wheel, I appreciate the detail, I am able to understand where your level of comfortability is with this lifestyle and your wife's condition.GTR
Thanks, most men I am sure, just cannot understand.

As the saying goes "if you need to ask - you wouldn't understand"

Ooops missed labeled Wednesday as 3/26 Thursday as 3/27. So I've edited my posting correcting it.

Friday 3/29 she slept till about 5pm, that's about 10 hours. I asked her how she was, she said well fucked. I told her it was a record, 4 different men, 5 times. She corrected me that I forgot myself eating her. So it's 5 men, 6 times. She followed by saying that kinda proves I'm ready for a group.

I had to agree, based the idea of watching her have sex with lot of guys is a real turn on. As we talked about it I felt my dick responding.

ME: "When do you want to do this"
HWR: "Within the next couple of weeks."
ME: "OK. We'll need to get the bartender involved as he will be supplying the guys."
HWR: "Yes we will."
ME: "While we're on the subject, what the hell was all that slut stuff about?"
HWR: "What slut stuff are you talking about?"
ME: "Just by virtue using that word that you hate so much. Then telling him you're his slut."
HWR: "I think I was a bit over the top rejecting that word."
ME: "REJECTING, are you kidding me. How many fights it generated between us and I'm sure your mother as well."
HWR: "I've been thinking about how my life has changed in these last few months. I was calling myself a *****, but in reality I'm not a *****, I don't have sex for remuneration. I am promiscuous, very promiscuous, so I am in fact a slut. But that term that used to drive me crazy I now wear as a badge of courage."
ME: "Holy shit. What the fuck happened?"
HWR: "50 years, that's what happened. To that add the several dozen men I had sex with recently, AS A MARRIED WOMAN. My plan to have more men, a lot more men. And the research I did told me that I was way over the top. It's a lot of things."
ME: "So if I say slut you'll be OK with it."
HWR: "Yes, at last I think so."
ME: "OK. Now what was that with the bartender?"
HWR: "I need him, we need him. Besides that sex is good with him. He feeds us men. I can't drive so I'm limited. He is a good source and I need to keep him happy. And to be honest while we're having sex at that moment I AM HIS SLUT."
ME: "Alrighty then. You're slut."
Silence for a few seconds, you know a pregnant pause.
ME: "What's that you're doing?"
HWR: "Biting my lip so as to not say anything, it's so ingrained din me."
ME: "OK. Now on the group thing. By the way it's good, real good that we're talking about this stuff that I'm so involved. To the question I asked previously, is it group sex or a gangbang."
HWR: "I don't know."
ME: "That's no help. It's up to you."
HWR: "What do you think?"
ME: "It's not up to me, this is your call, it's your desire."
HWR: "Isn't it a desire of yours as well?"
ME: "Yes but that's not important, it's your party, it's your pussy. I can't decide for you."
HWR: "Tell me your desire."
ME: "Nope, then you'll defer to my desire and if it goes bad it'll be my fault."
She had a smirk ear to ear. Gotcha!
HWR: "Please, I promise not to do that."
ME: "I'll tell you what I think."
HWR: "Something's better than nothing.
ME: "In my mind group sex is just that you taking care of a group concurrently, at the same time, in my mind a gang bang is you taking care of a group sequentially, one after another. For the purpose of this discussion let's assume you have 6 guys there. I don't see you having the cognition to take care of 3,4 maybe 5 guys at one time.................."
HWR: Interrupting me "How can you say that, you've seen me in action."
ME: "Yes I have with 2 guys. This can be 1 in your pussy fucking you, 1 in your mouth sucking him, and 1 in each hand stroking them. Sorry I don't see that happening."
HWR: "I've haven't had a problem in the past."
ME: "Did I miss something?"
HWR: "No I don't think so."
ME: "I read that as you've done a group of guys before and didn't have a problem giving everyone the proper attention."
HWR: "I didn't say that."
ME: "Then what it is you're saying?"
HWR: "That's about it."
ME: "I see where this has headed."
HWR: "Good."
ME: "Why are you so eager to do this?"
HWR: "Not sure, maybe it's an item on my bucket list, maybe I need to see if I can do it, maybe I have something to prove to myself. I'm just not sure but maybe the thing is I want to do it, at least once,"
ME: "At least once? That also sends a signal about 'before."
HWR: "Yes at least one, if it's fun there more in our future. Are trying to talk me out of it?"
ME: "No I'm not and if I were could I?"
HWR: "No."
ME: "OK. From what I had read there is a huge flake out factor, so to have 4 maybe 6 get 'invited', to have 6 maybe 8 get invited, and so on. So the question is how many guys do you want , do you think you can handle? And back to the question group or gangbang?"
HWR: "Considering my current cognitive state I think you may be right about handling a group at one time. So I guess a gangbang is the way to go."
ME: "OK, how many?"
HWR: "Maybe 6."
ME: "6, are you sure?"
HWR: "I did 6 the other day, didn't I?"
ME: "Yes, but they all weren't intercourse and it was over a period of more than 12 hours."
HWR: "That's all true. But I think 6 maybe the number."
ME: "OK, if we invite 8 expecting 6 to show up and all 8 show up that maybe more than you can handle."
HWR: "Or not."
ME: "Rules?"
HWR: "At first blush:
1 - race I don't care
2 - age I don't care
3 - body type - I prefer no fatties
4 - cock size - no one over 7"
5 - prefer circumcised
6 - no condoms
7 - comfortable in a group
8 - must be over 18
9 - no pictures or video
10 - cleanliness is next to godliness
ME: "That's a good start. Motel not at home. I would like to take pictures or video."
HWR: "Motel is a good idea, absolutely no pictures or video."
ME: "They're for us, for me."
HWR: "Absolutely no. PERIOD!."
ME: "Please."
HWR: "No."
ME: "What can I offer to have you change your mind."
HWR: "Absolutely nothing. It is non-negotiable. It is a non-starter. Get it out of your mind."
ME "OK. What time of day, morning, day, evening?"
HWR: "Never thought of that."
ME: "6 guys, 10 minutes each, maybe 2 repeats, 20 minutes each. Figure 2 hours. That's 2 hours of non-stop fucking, that's a constant use of your pussy."
HWR: "Never thought of it that way. Plenty of lube. Do we take a break for a round 2?"
ME: "Damned of I know."
HWR: "I think mid-day maybe 1pm, it's after my pain meds and still early enough in the day."
ME: "I agree, and a weekend, maybe a Sunday."
HWR: "Next Sunday?"
ME: "I'll text the bartender and see how soon he can get the guys together."
HWR: "I'm excited and apprehensive."
ME: "Me too, you do know there may be a point of no return, where it will be very difficult change your mind. SO be sure, be very sure."
HWR: "I think I need a day or so to mull it all over and be sure."
ME: "OK."
HWR: "Meanwhile, I'm horny as hell and this conversation didn't help any."

We went to the bedroom and I used her dildo on her resulting in 2 orgasms. She was still horny.

She contacted Mr Commuter, he was unavailable; she contacted the bartender, he was unavailable; she contacted Gayle, she had already set the night up. I suggested Mr. long dick. She reminded me wanted me not her. So it became a night of dildos and Big John (Hitachi Magic Wand).

Saturday 3/30 she cleaned the house getting it ready for her cousin Mark Who arrived about 6:30.

She did get a call form both Mr commuter an the bartender but decided to not make herself available until Mark left. She also decided that there wasn't to be any hanky any during his visit. She said things just didn't feel right.

I let it go.

Sunday 3/31 evening, actually early Monday morning (2am) she decided it was time to play. I took her favorite dildo, a bent glass job to hopefully massage her G-spot and some of the lube we use normally and slid it into her gaping pussy. Within a minute she was writhing in pain. IO withdrew it and the pain continued, she described it as a burning sensation. I got her a wash cloth with cold water and she bathed herself in an effort to eliminate the burning sensation. It took more than an hour to do so. We also used another smaller dildo made cold by running it under cold water. Monday morning the burning was still there, albeit greatly reduced.

What was it? We have no idea. Same dildo, same lube. Maybe the last dildo cleaning was with a cleaner that she is allergic to, but she insists it was cleaned like as previously, in the dish washer. Mark left late afternoon and headed back to NYC. Mr commuter called about tomorrow morning, she had to beg off until her pussy feels better. I suggested if she still feels this way by Wednesday a OBGYN visit might be in order. All she said was we'll see, that's code for no and I don't want talk about it.

I asked about the group thing if she decided, she said she's been too occupied with Mark and a burning pussy to give it much thought. BUT if this is what it feels like after a half dozen dicks she'll have a change of mind. I teased her and told her that not only does she have a magic pussy but it's gotten religion. She questioned me (good straight man) , I told her she now had a 'burning bush'. Yeah I know a knee slapper but funny none-the-less, she chuckled (or is that cuck'ld). LOL!

Anyway, we're on hiatus until her best friend recuperates.

2wheel, if nothing else "pussies are always a mystery". Hoping for a quick recovery. GTR

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and toolman2c
Burning is gone, no clue as to the cause. Mr commuter just left. I got sloppy seconds. It's been a good morning, a very good morning.

Had coffee with her ST evaluator yesterday. I'm getting it on paper, short version; this lifestyle is on the verge of having a new hotwife & hotwife husband.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Custer Laststand
2wheel said:
Burning is gone, no clue as to the cause. Mr commuter just left. I got sloppy seconds. It's been a good morning, a very good morning.
Very good.
2wheel said:
Had coffee with her ST evaluator yesterday. I'm getting it on paper, short version; this lifestyle is on the verge of having a new hotwife & hotwife husband.
Excellent. Will look forward to reading the details of your conversation with her.

Reactions: toolman2c and 69eatmore77
Wednesday 4/3 afternoon, HWR 'entertained' Mr commuter on his way home from work. I arrived just as he was leaving, on the driveway, he thanked me, in turn I thanked him. He looked puzzled, I knew the look. I simply told him for giving her the sexual pleasure she needs and deserves that I can no longer do. He asked if I was OK with it, I said yes, he asked "all of it?" I said yes. He asked "even my friend?" I said "absolutely!" We shook hands and he left.

When I got inside the house she was masturbating using his cum as lube for her glass dildo. I got my pants off and masturbated as well. We came together. My load was barely a drop (thanks to TURP's side effect). This is gonna be a problem, not that we have sex a lot, but she loves cum and it's another notch on my "sorry I can't" list.

Thursday 4/4 Mr commuter brought a friend for morning play. I awoke to the 2 guys doing my wife. She was sucking one and fucking the other. I threw back the covers and stroked my cock. In a rare symbiotic moment we all came together. Couldn't have planned it if we tried, she got a full mouth, a full pussy, and an orgasm. A good morning for her. They left her with a smile on her face. The entire encounter lasted less than 15 minutes. I think the guys spent more time dressing and undressing than actually having sex.

Unfortunately HWR took a tumble when trying to get onto the toilet Thursday evening. She hit her head on the toilet bowl, sprained both wrists, skinned her right knee, and top of her right foot, black and blue right side from her hip to her ankle, a fat lip and caused her RSD to flare up, she peed before getting to the bowl and landed in the puddle (if she knew I was writing about this part she cut my balls off and feed them to me). I was on the other side of the house and heard a noise I shouldn't have heard, ever see 71 year old guy run, it ain't pretty.

I helped get her up and clean herself up, bandaged her injured parts and put her to bed.

Friday 4/5 Mr commuter showed for his morning fix of HWR. She tried, but all I heard for 15 minutes was "ouch." So they decided to hold off till she has recuperated.

Needless to say she's on another hiatus.

2wheel said:
.......... Had coffee with [my wife's] ST evaluator yesterday [last Tuesday?]. I'm getting it on paper. Short version: this lifestyle is on the verge of having a new hotwife & hotwife husband.
Your wife's unfortunate fall in the bathroom does not sound good. In fact, it sounds like it could have been fatal, potentially. I hope she recovers from that without undue difficulty.

Anyway.... what happened to your written description of your conversation with your wife's ST evaluator? I'm still interested, given that her campaign to convince her (apparently conventional) husband that it's OK for her to become a hotwife.... dating, seducing, and fucking whomever she wishes, while her cuckold husband remains faithful to her.... seems out of the ordinary.

As you know, I'm sure, by far the majority of "how do I do this" posts in this forum are by men seeking advice on how to convince their (apparently conventional) wives or sometimes girlfriends to become hotwives or hot-girlfriends, not the other way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69eatmore77
Yes, it could have been. Seniors and falling are #1 cause of injury and high on the fatal list. Had a friend last year fell on the pickleball court, walking, not playing, hit his head, the funeral was less than a week afterwards.

We/she was fortunate, it was only bruises, contusions, sprains.

Working on the written, we had along chat, actually I had along listening session, I've had little time this week to type.

You have much more experience than do I, but I tend to agree with you about the out of ordinary nature of her desire. Things are reversed from what we view as the norm in a very abnormal lifestyle.

2wheel said:
..... Falling is the #1 cause of injury and is high on the fatality list among seniors. I had a friend who, last year, fell on a pickle ball court. He was walking, not playing, and hit his head. His funeral was less than a week later.
Jeez.... I'm sorry to hear that. Accidents like that make it sound like a person should wear a hard hat while walking around on a daily basis.
2wheel said:
[My wife (and I) were] fortunate; [her fall resulted] only in bruises, contusions and sprains.
Whew....
2wheel said:
I'm working on a written [description of my conversation with my wife's ST evaluator].... we had a long chat, or rather, I had a long listening session. I've had little time this week to type.
OK.... I'll continue to look forward to reading what she had to say.
2wheel said:
You have much more experience than do I, but I tend to agree with you about the out-of-the-ordinary nature of her desire.
Actually, given all the therapists who are interacting with your wife, and have become aware of the "hotwife / cuckold husband" nature of your marriage and how satisfying both of you find that, it seems interesting that your wife's ST evaluator is the only one who has openly said to you she wants to adopt that form of marriage herself, and is actively taking steps (or so I gather) to move in that direction.

From her visual appearance, and given that you've spent some time talking with her, would you say she is a woman who, if suitably dressed, would be likely to draw the attention of men if she were to (say) walk into a hotel bar by herself...? In other words, given her desire to do so, does she strike you as likely to succeed as her husband's cuckoldress...?
2wheel said:
Things are reversed from what we view as the norm in a very abnormal lifestyle.
Not necessarily. Most married women who want and need more sex take action to initiate affairs, but try to keep that secret from their husbands. If a married man wants to become his wife's cuckold, he can't bring that about on her behalf, so he has to persuade her to take a lover — which makes it seem like, in most cases, it's the man who takes the initiative in persuading his wife to become his cuckoldress.

Last edited:
From her visual appearance said:
She's late 20s, maybe 28, 5'-8", maybe 120#, nice figure, not necessarily big chested, actually small for her size, long blonde hair pony tail (high school long), nice tush, legs no idea (always in pants uniform & sneakers), blue eyes (leads me to believe that she's a natural blonde), thin lips, thin chin, thin nose, high cheek bones, thin blonde eyebrows. I'd rate her a 8-9. If she were dressed & groomed properly she'd turn EVERYONE'S head.

Tuesday 4/2. HWR had OT & PT while I met with the ST evaluator for coffee and a chat.

I again apologized for my prior attitude, that I hadn't meant to throw her 'to the wolves' so to speak.

She said she understood, I hoped for her sincerity.

We made small talk around HWR's therapy but she didn't want to do that too much for fear of skewing her upcoming evaluation.

She said she's thought of little else but being a hotwife. She said she did a lot of research and read all the links I gave her. That most all centered on the wife who has no desire and the husband who does have a desire. I told her it was very unusual in my limited opinion that it's the wife that initiates this but the husband. She said so she gathered. AND she couldn't understand the fascination men have to see their wives', the women they love having sex with other men.

I asked her if she spoke to her husband yet. She said kinda. I asked her to expound. She said that a few weeks ago while channel surfing something to watch she settled on 'Indecent Proposal', not because of it's subject but as it turned out it was fortuitous.

I asked her to please go into the details. She said after they watched it she was extremely aroused and started a conversation with her husband around the subject of would he consent for the million dollars as in the movie. She said after some pauses he said yes. He in turn asked her who also said yes immediately. Then she started to lower the offer and he kept saying yes until she got to $100. She said yes he said no. She said they had a long dialog regarding the pleasure aspect of it vs. the financial aspect and that he was visibly aroused. As she recounted that at the $200 mark he was still a yes, she applied some logic that 'what of this other man took them out to a $200 dinner wouldn't that qualify as the financial incentive.' She said he didn't have negative answer.

She said she took the opportunity to take his penis out of is pants to give him some pleasure against his objections. As she did so she was talking to him telling him how she imagined a scenario like that would play out. He was right in the verge and she said she kept him there. Finally she told him she wanted to do something like that. Ultimately his excitement got the better of him and he agreed to maybe try it once to see how it goes.

I told her if I were him it'd sound more like ************ than hotwifeing.

She said she thought the same thing but she had convinced him after several near climax moments to try it at last once without any kind of financial aspect. She said she got him to promise and he never breaks a promise. Afterwards he had 2nd thoughts, then she reminded him of his promise, he tried to renege based upon his answer being given in the heat of the moment. She said she held him to it. His apprehension was beyond measurable.

I asked her that now that she has his OK for at least one time what's her game plan. Her response was simple, she has no game plan just a desire and tacit OK which she characterized as a major step in the hotwife direction.

I reminded her of the possible negative side of this lifestyle. She assured me she was well aware of them and is prepared for the worst.

I did a little talking and lot of listening. I think she just needed a sounding board.

She asked if she could speak to HWR about it, I told her I thought it was a bad idea that it was important to keep her therapy at arms length to both there personal lives. She had to agree.

She said she only had one other man before her husband and it didn't include intercourse. It was primarily manual manipulation of each other.

I asked her why not just find a lover and have at it. She said she won't cheat on her husband. She loves him too much. I said being a hotwife, having sex with other men IS cheating, She said by wedding vows yes but by mutual agreement it's not, at least in her mind.

She said she is missing out on sex as her husband doesn't give or receive oral, nor anal. That he is plain vanilla when it comes to sex. Missionary only, and he doesn't like it when she initiates sex and doesn't experiment.

I asked her a few pointed questions about her future as a hotwife: Is she prepared for non-white men, is she prepared for uncut men (had to explain what that was), more than one man, will her husband be present, will it be in her home, will she go on a 'date' before sex, where will she find a candidate, and several others. She has no plan whatsoever, she had no answers for these basic questions. She said it was good I asked these as she know knows she needs to do more planning, that just the desire to be a hotwife, to have sex with other men isn't as simple as it sounds.

She asked if I would continue to talk to her. I told her yes, that when she has a better plan let's chat.

Reactions: Curt Bruch and 69eatmore77
Glad your wife is ok and recovering from the fall. Thankfully, she did not suffer any worse injuries. Love reading your notes. Wishing y'all the best.

2wheel said:
Description of wife's ST evaluator....
EXCELLENT on all counts! It sounds like there's no doubt your wife's ST evaluator is on her way to successfully becoming her husband's cuckoldress.

2wheel,
2wheel said:
Tuesday 4/2. [My wife] HWR had OT & PT while I met with the ST evaluator for coffee and a chat.
Very good. Thanks for posting this summary.
2wheel said:
I again apologized for my prior attitude, that I hadn't meant to throw her 'to the wolves' so to speak.
That was a good way to put it.
2wheel said:
We made small talk around HWR's therapy but she didn't want to do that too much for fear of skewing her upcoming evaluation.
OK....
2wheel said:
She said she's thought of little else but being a hot wife
Awright.... more evidence that women are sexual beings (and that she's on the right track).
2wheel said:
She said she did a lot of research and read all the links I gave her. That most all centered on the wife who [apparently] has no desire [for sex with other men] and the husband who does have a desire [to become his wife's cuckold].
Or so it seems....
2wheel said:
.... AND she couldn't understand the fascination men have to see their wives, the women they love having sex with other men.
That is, I must admit, a fascinating aspect of it....
2wheel said:
I asked her if she spoke with her husband yet. She said kinda. I asked her to expound. She said that a few weeks ago while channel surfing something to watch she settled on 'Indecent Proposal,' not because of it's subject but as it turned out it was fortuitous.
No doubt she realized, on some level, it was likely to be related to her new interest. (I remember seeing that movie.)
2wheel said:
I asked her to please go into the details. She said after they watched it she was extremely aroused and started a conversation with her husband around the subject of would he consent (for her to fuck another man) for the million dollars, as in the movie. She said after a pause, he said "yes."
He felt he wasn't supposed to admit his (and their joint) financial interest was more important than their (he assumed) strong desire for exclusive love.... but finally, he did.
2wheel said:
He, in turn, asked her and she also said "yes," immediately. Then, she started to lower the offer. He kept saying "yes," until she got to $100, when she said "yes" and he said "no."
I guess $100 was starting to seem to her husband like small change, given that he wasn't going to get anything else out of it.
2wheel said:
She said they had a long dialog regarding the pleasure aspect of it vs. the financial aspect, and he was visibly aroused.
Finally, she got down to what it was really all about (from her point of view).
2wheel said:
As she recounted that at the $200 mark he was still a "yes," she applied some logic that 'what if this other man took them out to a $200 dinner, wouldn't that qualify as the financial incentive?' She said he didn't have a negative answer.
He wasn't sufficiently quick at distinguishing between the pleasures of a $200 dinner, which both of them could enjoy, and cash on the barrel, which he could enjoy sometime later (presumably) while his wife attained the immediate pleasures of fucking another man.
2wheel said:
She said she took the opportunity to take his penis out of his pants to give him some pleasure, against his objections.
Excellent. That implies she is sexually-assertive enough to take action, despite the protestations of her husband. Definitely a good sign....
2wheel said:
As she did so she was talking to him, telling him how she imagined a scenario like that would play out. He was right on the verge, and she said she kept him there. Finally, she told him she wanted to do something like that. Ultimately, his excitement got the better of him and he agreed to maybe try it once to see how it goes.
Excellent! Your wife's ST evaluator extracted her husband's agreement that she could fuck another man in a masterful way (or mistressful way).
2wheel said:
I told her if I were him it'd sound more like ************ than hotwifeing.
Well, perhaps — but you needed to keep in mind the source of her strategy (the movie) for extracting her husband's agreement.
2wheel said:
She said she thought the same thing, but she had convinced him after several near-climax moments to try it at last once without any kind of financial aspect.
She was a step ahead of you (and her husband, as well).
2wheel said:
She said she got him to promise, and he never breaks a promise. Afterwards, he had 2nd thoughts. When she reminded him of his promise, he tried to renege based upon his answer being given in the heat of the moment [she was skillfully holding him on the brink of orgasm].
No doubt he thought she would appreciate that he would say anything when on the brink, and that would be sufficient to release him from his promise. Hah! Wishful thinking....
2wheel said:
She said she held him to it. His apprehension was beyond measurable.
Good. It's very positive for a smugly-married man to be brought face-to-face with his wife being attractive to other men, and ****** to recognize that she is not a "done deal," but rather that she knows it and wants to act on it.
2wheel said:
I asked her, now that she has his OK for at least one time, what's her game plan. Her response was simple, she has no game plan, just a desire and tacit OK which she characterized as a major step in the hotwife direction.
Actually, she adopted a highly-effective game plan on the spur of the moment after watching, with her husband, a movie that turned out to be relevant. And, she's right. She has taken a major step toward becoming a hotwife.
2wheel said:
I reminded her of the possible negative side(s) of this lifestyle. She assured me she was well aware of them and is prepared for the worst.
This too is strongly positive. She has thought about it and is willing to take some risks to achieve what she wants and clearly deserves — a satisfying sex life.
2wheel said:
I did a little talking and lot of listening. I think she just needed a sounding board.
You handled it well. That was important to her, since you are a married man who has actual experience, from the cuckold husband side, with what is important to her (but potentially risky).
2wheel said:
She asked if she could speak to [my wife] HWR about it. I told her I thought that was a bad idea, that it was important to keep her therapy at arms length from both of their personal lives. She had to agree.
I would have said that would be appropriate, on the grounds that your wife's resumed frequent sex with other men (prior to her unfortunate fall) is apparently an important — if unofficial — aspect of her stroke recovery. Also, talking with each other is an important way for women who cuckold their husbands to provide each other with support and encouragement, given that this form of marriage is socially-disapproved. Maybe it wouldn't be too late for you to get back in touch with her, perhaps by e-mail, and tell her this.
2wheel said:
She said she only had one other man before her husband and it didn't include intercourse. It was primarily manual manipulation of each other. I asked her why not just find a lover and have at it. She said she won't cheat on her husband, she loves him too much.
That view seems to be fairly widespread among married women.
2wheel said:
I said being a hot wife who has sex with other men IS cheating, She said by wedding vows, yes, but by mutual agreement it's not, at least in her mind.
That was a reasonable response....
2wheel said:
She said she is missing out on sex, as her husband doesn't give or receive oral nor anal. That he is plain vanilla when it comes to sex. Missionary only, and he doesn't like it when she initiates sex. And, he doesn't experiment.
All the more reason for her to become a hotwife. Maybe it will have an enlightening affect on him if he watches his strongly-sexual wife having sex with other men in every which way, including her on top and anal.
2wheel said:
I asked her a few pointed questions about her future as a hotwife: Is she prepared for non-white men, is she prepared for uncut men (I had to explain what that means), more than one man, will her husband be present, will it be in her home, will she go on a 'date' before sex, where will she find a candidate, and several others.
OK..... your "where will she find candidates" question was probable most relevant.
2wheel said:
She has no plan whatsoever, she had no answers for these basic questions.
As I mentioned, she improvised a very good plan when it came to securing her husband's agreement.
2wheel said:
She said it was good I asked these questions, as she know knows she needs to do more planning — that just the desire to be a hotwife, to have sex with other men, isn't as simple as it sounds.
I think she'll figure it out. Regarding your own wife, when she fucked ~300 men (or more) prior to agreeing to marry you, do you think she had "a plan"? My guess would be, she just went ahead and did it. (When a woman meets a man and she wants to fuck him, the man intuits that pretty rapidly.)
2wheel said:
She asked if I would continue to talk with her. I told her yes, that when she has a better plan [or more of a plan,] let's chat.
Good. You handled that whole scene very well. You did the right thing (per the title of the movie, "Do the Right Thing," directed by Spike Lee — which I haven't seen, but apparently it's pretty good).

—Custer

Last edited:
69eatmore77 said:
Glad your wife is ok and recovering from the fall. Thankfully, she did not suffer any worse injuries. Love reading your notes. Wishing y'all the best.
Thank you, she is recovering well, albeit slowly, from this last issue.

Reactions: toolman2c
Custer Laststand said:
2wheel,

Very good. Thanks for posting this summary.

That was a good way to put it.

OK....

Awright.... more evidence that women are sexual beings (and that she's on the right track).

Or so it seems....

That is, I must admit, a fascinating aspect of it....

No doubt she realized, on some level, it was likely to be related to her new interest. (I remember seeing that movie.)

He felt he wasn't supposed to admit his (and their joint) financial interest was more important than their (he assumed) strong desire for exclusive love.... but finally, he did.

I guess $100 was starting to seem to her husband like small change, given that he wasn't going to get anything else out of it.

Finally, she got down to what it was really all about (from her point of view).

He wasn't sufficiently quick at distinguishing between the pleasures of a $200 dinner, which both of them could enjoy, and cash on the barrel, which he could enjoy sometime later (presumably) while his wife attained the immediate pleasures of fucking another man.

Excellent. That implies she is sexually-assertive enough to take action, despite the protestations of her husband. Definitely a good sign....

Excellent! Your wife's ST evaluator extracted her husband's agreement that she could fuck another man in a masterful way (or mistressful way).

Well, perhaps — but you needed to keep in mind the source of her strategy (the movie) for extracting her husband's agreement.

She was a step ahead of you (and her husband, as well).

No doubt he thought she would appreciate that he would say anything when on the brink, and that would be sufficient to release him from his promise. Hah! Wishful thinking....

Good. It's very positive for a smugly-married man to be brought face-to-face with his wife being attractive to other men, and ****** to recognize that she is not a "done deal," but rather that she knows it and wants to act on it.

Actually, she adopted a highly-effective game plan on the spur of the moment after watching, with her husband, a movie that turned out to be relevant. And, she's right. She has taken a major step toward becoming a hotwife.

This too is strongly positive. She has thought about it and is willing to take some risks to achieve what she wants and clearly deserves — a satisfying sex life.

You handled it well. That was important to her, since you are a married man who has actual experience, from the cuckold husband side, with what is important to her (but potentially risky).

I would have said that would be appropriate, on the grounds that your wife's resumed frequent sex with other men (prior to her unfortunate fall) is apparently an important — if unofficial — aspect of her stroke recovery. Also, talking with each other is an important way for women who cuckold their husbands to provide each other with support and encouragement, given that this form of marriage is socially-disapproved. Maybe it wouldn't be too late for you to get back in touch with her, perhaps by e-mail, and tell her this.

That view seems to be fairly widespread among married women.

That was a reasonable response....

All the more reason for her to become a hotwife. Maybe it will have an enlightening affect on him if he watches his strongly-sexual wife having sex with other men in every which way, including her on top and anal.

OK..... your "where will she find candidates" question was probable most relevant.

As I mentioned, she improvised a very good plan when it came to securing her husband's agreement.

I think she'll figure it out. Regarding your own wife, when she fucked ~300 men (or more) prior to agreeing to marry you, do you think she had "a plan"? My guess would be, she just went ahead and did it. (When a woman meets a man and she wants to fuck him, the man intuits that pretty rapidly.)

Good. You handled that whole scene very well. You did the right thing (per the title of the movie, "Do the Right Thing," directed by Spike Lee — which I haven't seen, but apparently it's pretty good).

—Custer
"Also, talking with each other is an important way for women who cuckold their husbands to provide each other with support and encouragement, given that this form of marriage is socially-disapproved."

It was her friend Gayle who pushed her over the edge.

I think the biggest hurdle for her was getting her husband to agree. After that it's all about process.

I'm not a therapist and I'm not trying to be one, nor am I playing devils advocate, just trying to be helpful and not lead her in any direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69eatmore77 and toolman2c
Thursday 4/11. I'm pleased to say that HWR is recovering from her tumble fairly well, for those of you who still have your youth, the older one gets the harder it is to heal. Fat lip is almost gone but still sore, wrists still hurt, her black and blue is slowly turning purple, last step before dissipation but still hurts.

I ask her each day how she's feeling. Since her tumble it's been "hurting." Today it was "Hurting, horny and hungry." I dare say a step in the right direction.

She said she's heard from both Mr. commuter and the bartender and can't accommodate either, not just yet anyway. I asked her how she knew she can't she said she tried Big John (Hitachi Magic Wand) but her hips 'hurt like hell' when she spread her legs open.

She said "you know I'm gonna have to make it up to them." I thought that was an odd thing to say. I asked her what she meant, she said having to deny them for this recuperation period, means she'll need to "kick it up a notch". But she didn't know exactly what that would be.

I was a little miffed at that statement. "Remember when you cut me off. I don't remember you making it up to me." She smiled and said sure she did. I told her I don't remember that being the case. She said "sure you do. You wanted me to have sex with other guys and I am. See I made your fantasy come true, so I did make it up to you." So she made it up to me by fucking someone else, many someone else's. This lifestyle sure is of the beaten path.

No we haven't had sex during this time, she hasn't, and I haven't either. But I did find an interesting man toy "Pulse III Duo" known as a guybrator. But the damn thing is $149. As the ad says "An added advantage of PULSE’s design is that a man does not need to have an erection to use it. Tests have shown that used static, PULSE can lead to orgasm even while the user remains flaccid.

This makes PULSE ideal for those with erection difficulties as well as older users who might just need a little extra help."

I'll keep posting when there is something to post.