Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
Monday 9/24 she called as I was at one of the many community functions. She told me she was ready to talk. I rushed home. I'm gonna put this in dialog from to the best of my recollection. I was truly a surprising eye opener for me. Yes there is some embellishment, some literary license, but very little. I needed to make it more understandable.

ME: "The floor is yours."

HER: "First, thanks for everything and I do mean everything."

ME: "Sounds like you're ready to walk out."

HER: "Nope - just thanking you for all you do for me."

ME: "Sorry I misunderstood and thank you. I don't hear it too often and it's nice to hear."

HER: "Before we begin I need you to promise to not throw any of this up in my face."

ME: "I won't."

HER: "I need a promise."

ME: "I promise I won't throw it up in your face but that doesn't mean I won't mention it. And I want a promise from you that you won't lie, be sarcastic, snarky or nasty. AND a promise that you won't break your promise."

HER: "Fair enough."

ME: "I need to hear the words I Promise."

HER: "Really?"

ME: "Yes, really."

HER: "OK I promise. You've pushed me for years to have other men. And I have resisted. You pressed me for sex and I know our sex life has turned to crap. So let's take each one it's own."

ME: "OK."

HER: "I love sex. I always have. You know I was very promiscuous when I was younger. I never really told you any details, and I may tell you some now, but remember your promise. And I realized how much I missed it, you made that happen, you pushed me and I resisted now I thank you."

ME: "OK. That's a bit of a unexpected twist."

HER: "I never said no to anyone ever for any type of sex. I estimate I had sex with around 500 people in those years."

ME: "Yes you've told me that before but this time you said people, in the past you said men."

HER: "Yup that's right. You know I suffer from some obsessive compulsive behavior. You've seen it with many things is our life."

Note that she's the kind of person that assurance I'm listening and a constant 'continue', hence a lot of OK.

HER: "The 1st time I got laid was magnificent ."

ME: "Yes you told me that last week."

HER: "But what I didn't tell you is that after that I couldn't get enough."

ME: "Yup, but the number of partners you've had kinda told me that."

HER: "Sheer speculation on your part. In retrospect accurate, but still speculation. Now you've heard it from me directly. Not only was I the recipient of advances, I would make advances myself."

ME: "OK. But how does this affect our sex life."

HER: "Have patience I'm getting there. There's a thing you say that pisses me off to no end, it just plain gets my blood boiling."

ME: "Like what?"

HER: "You know."

ME: "I probably do but I need to hear it so I don't assume anything.."

HER: "For example when you use the s--- word. I hate it, hate it, hate it."

ME: "But I never say it to be mean or throw it up in your face, I say it as the model of woman I want you to be. But I never get to say it all, the moment the word exits my lips we're off to the races."

HER: "That's right and it'll always be that way."

ME: "But........"

HER: "No buts. My mother used to call me that, my father used to call me that, as did my sister and my brother even while we were having sex. I hated it then and hate it now."

ME: "You did say your brother, Matthew?"

HER: "Yes Matthew, do I have another."

ME: "How often?"

HER: "Several times a week."

ME: "For how long?"

HER: "Years, till he went to college."

ME: "Hell some quick math tells me hundreds of times. What about when you went to college, you went first?"

HER: "I lived at home, he went to Buffalo. Hundreds, yeah probably."

ME: "Did your parents know?"

HER: "Hell no."

ME: "What about your sister, did she know?"

HER: "Probably had an inkling."

ME: "Was he doing her as well?"

HER: "She was too young."

ME: "You're never too young. Tell me more about you and Matt."

HER: "No. Let's get back to the conversation at hand shall we?"

ME: "OK. But I still want to know more."

HER: "Good to want."

ME: "What about your wording 'people' as opposed to 'men'?"

HER: "Let's get back to the conversation at hand shall we?"

ME: "OK, but I sure would like to know."

HER: "Got it! Anyway, I don't remember what caused it but you did something or said something that pissed me off, like when you use the s--- word and it might have even been that. But I wanted to teach you a lesson, to punish you so I cut back you getting sex from me."

ME: "Yeah I remember when you did that. But you never told me what you were doing, you just slowed our sex life to a crawl."

HER: "Yup. In retrospect that was a terrible mistake not telling you what I was doing."

ME: "Which part was a mistake?"

HER: "Not telling you what I was doing."

ME: "But cutting it back was OK?"

HER: "Kinda yes, kinda no."

ME: "I don't get it."

HER: "It's the only power I have and I felt I needed to teach you a lesson."

ME: "Yeah but things got worse, as when you just stopped putting out all together, at least for me."

HER: "I cut you off totally cause you didn't get the message so I figured I'd make it worse."

ME: "You doubled down on a failed punishment."

HER: "Yup that's what I did alright, at least in retrospect."

ME: "Now so many years later how that work out for ya?"

HER: "It failed miserably but I was in too deep to retreat."

ME: "There's kinda an expression for something similar. You die with the lie. And now we have a dead sex life."

HER: "We do!"

ME: "All very interesting and informative but where is this going?"

HER: "Have patience. This isn't easy for me."

HER: "It took years of therapy and hundreds of sex partners for me to get control over sexual obsession and compulsions. I didn't get over it, just got control. The therapist called it indiscriminate promiscuity caused by an obsessive compulsive personality disorder coupled with mild ADD."

ME: "Did #1 know?"

HER: "He was one of the guys I was having sex with when I married him."

ME: "Did you stop the others?"

HER: "He thinks I did and that was what was important at the time."

ME: "Is your son his?"

HER: "Yes, probably, maybe, I'm not sure, probably not, I really don't know. But I don't care, I love him none the less."

ME: "Sure hope a DNA issue never arises."

HER" "Me too."

ME: "Nasty business - infidelity is."

HER: "OK. Back to where we were. When I met you I had complete control."

ME: "But we had sex on the first date."

HER: "No we didn't."

ME: "Yes we did. You blew me in the Boston Chicken parking lot in New City."

HER: "Oh yeah I forgot about that."

ME: "Funny how that works, a selective memory I mean.":

HER: "I knew that if I did what you wanted, to have sex with other guys I'd be back to were I was, an uncontrolled obsessive compulsive sex addict."

ME: "I'll tell you a secret. When you first told me of your promiscuous past, all the 'people' you'd been with I had an immediate orgasm filling my underwear."

HER: "I didn't know that."

ME: "It was a secret."

HER: "Why?"

ME: "Which, the secret part or the orgasm part.

HER: "The orgasm part."

ME: "It turned me on, turns me on you having sex with others."

HER: "So I resisted all your efforts until."

ME: "Until what?"

HER: "Until I couldn't take your badgering me anymore. But I thought I had control over it. That I'd do it once, treat you like shit and it'd be over and you'd leave me alone about it."

ME: "And?"

HER: "I loved it. Having a different man in me. I couldn't get enough of him and others. And realized how much I missed it. Different men, the thrill of a new lover, what will his cock, look like, feel like, how does he kiss, his scent, is he a quick shooter or a slow dribbler, is it a big sweet load or a small tart load. I had forgotten how much I missed the unknown and all the energy that it brings."

ME: "Others? You mean the 2 'encounters' you recanted?"

HER: "Nope they never happened."

ME: "But............."

HER: "Should I continue or do you want to argue about it?

ME: "Please continue."

HER: "We'll get there. Have patience."

HER: "And I was pissed at you and tried to keep you unsatisfied as a punishment for forcing me into my past life."

ME: "You could have said no."

HER: "I did for years and years, I just couldn't fight you anymore."

ME: "OK. I guess I only gave you the option to say yes."

HER: "Correct. Now I'm back to being the s--- I used to be."

ME: "We don't need to have him here again."

HER: "He won't be, that was the last for him."

ME: "Why not, you seemed to be enjoying yourself, having fun. Explain."

HER: "When you pressured me I kept telling you I needed a connection to have sex. That wasn't entirely accurate. I don't need a connection, but more than a few times with the same person and I get a connection. And I am getting a connection with him. So it needs to end at least as a regular thing."

ME: "I think I understand why you've been so angry with me, given me the cold shoulder and kinda locked me out. You gotta get your pound of flesh."

HER: "That's true."

ME: "You said others."

HER: "Remember what I told you about my obsessive compulsive behavior. And also remember you started us down this path."

ME: "I remember."

HER: "Tuesday I told you I was going out. What did you think?"

ME: "You went to the clubhouse to play Crazy Canasta."

HER: "I went to The Distillery in Old Bluffton. It's known as a meat market. I took a seat at the bar at the end and put my walker around the corner so it wouldn't be seen. I ordered a drink and waited. Sure enough within only a few minutes I had a hit. We sat and talked for a few minutes and he asked what I was after. I told him cock. He was a bit shocked and offered his. I accepted. He said it was early and I told him a car quickie would work. So I grabbed the walker and told the bartender I'd be back, to hold my drink. He looked at me sideways and I assured him not to worry. We went to his car around the corner on Calhoun. I parked the walker outside the car and we got in. He had his cock out in seconds and I was on him as quick. It only took a few minutes before he blew his load and I swallowed what I could. He said thanks and I exited, took the walker and headed back to the bar, sure enough the bartender kept my seat. The place was filling up a bit. He handed me a napkin and told me to wipe my chin. I said thanks and told him I was out of practice."

ME: "Holy shit."

HER: "This wasn't easy for me. It's been 30 years since I pickup a guy, since I went to a 'meat market' for a hookup. I was in my 30s now I'm in my 60s, my firm ass has dropped, my firm boobs are sagging, and my zipper is now a do-lap. I'm way overweight even after loosing 40+. There's gray not brunette under my blonde. And the walker doesn't help my self-esteem and might be a turn-off."

ME: "So you did this to what? Boost your ego, to feel natter about yourself, to fell wanted?, For what?"

HER: "None of that crap. Simply put, to get laid, to have sex."

ME: "But I'm here!"

HER: "Yup, you are. Same thing over and over. Boring."

ME: "Wow. Boring."

HER: "You can't help it, no one can. Same old, same old. When you can wake up with a new cock, then it won't be boring."

ME: "That hurts."

HER: "I told you it's Pandora's box. I didn't say that to be mean or hurtful and I know it came out that way. But the same thing over and over is boring. I doesn't make a difference who it is, and I'm sure I'm boring to you as well. It can't be helped it's just the way it is."

ME: "So you got lucky, got a couple of guys to have sex with you. Now what?"

HER: "Lucky? Generally guys don't care who their dicks are in as long as it's warm and cozy they don't care if I'm 30 or 60. So it's not luck it's human nature."

ME: "Wow, how come you've never said this kinda stuff before?"

HER: "I have, just not to you."

ME: "Girl talk?"

HER: "Yup."

ME: "Now what?"

HER: "There's more. The bartender asked if I was a pro, I told him no, just horny. A few minutes later another guy came over and said the bartender sent him. We chatted and he let it be known that he was looking to hook up. I let it be known that I was his girl. He paid the bar tab and we left. He also gave me sideways looks at the walker and I assured him as well that things are OK. I followed him to the car, then his and followed him to his apartment off Bluffton Parkway. We went to his bedroom, we both stripped fast and got into the bed. He was on me in an instant. He took out a condom and asked if it was OK I told him if he wanted, that bareback would be OK as well. He took me up on the bareback offer and got on top of me and in slid in very nicely. I was wetter than I had thought. He was circumcised and about your size. We fucked for a while until he said he was ready to cum. He asked where and I told him right where he was and he filled my pussy. When done he withdrew and rolled off of me. We laid there for a while, then I got up and got dressed and came home. When I got home I got into bed with you. You reached down and felt a very wet pussy and said you must be really excited you're so wet. I lied and told you I was, but way too tired to do anything. You jerked off and we went to sleep."

ME: "I remember it well it was only a few days ago. But I didn't know you went to have sex."

HER: "That great philosopher one said 'be careful of what you ask for you may get it'. Well you asked and you're getting it."

Note: I was hard as a rock as she told me the story.

ME: "I'm not sure this is what I was after."

HER: "Too late now. The rabbit's out of the hat."

ME: "Did you orgasm with these guys?"

HER: "The blow job no, the fucking yes."

ME: "Did you recognize anyone there?"

ME: "Did they recognize you?"

ME: "Fuck. Did you tell Gayle?"

HER: "Not yet."

ME: "How much are you gonna tell her?"

HER: "Just enough, like she tells me."

ME: "And Jack?"

HER: "Not in my control."

ME: "I rather you not tell Gayle."

HER: "Oh well, that's the way it goes."

ME: "Guess we'll see."

HER: "Thursday was a bit of a repeat. I didn't go the clubhouse. I went back to The Distillery. Same bartender, same seat. This time he sent a guy over. We went to the minivan he was driving, he said it was his wife's, he fucked me in the back. I exited it full of cum and some guy had been watching. He asked if he was gonna get any also. I told him sure and went to his car. The car was way too small, so I gave him a hand job. Went back to the bar. The bartender asked me what he gets if he keeps feeding me men. I told him whatever he wants. Sure enough he sent a guy over to me who I then left with. We went to his mobile home off Squire Pope Rd and we fucked on the deck, on his picnic table. He was uncircumcised, not my favorite, but was thick as I like. When we were done I went back to the bar and told the bartender we'll get together soon."

ME: "Without including me?"

HER: "Yup. You opened Pandora's box and now it's wide open. Don't worry I told the bartender that I was married and that you might join in, He was OK with it."

ME: "I have no idea where we're going with this. I feel as if I've lost control. As if I'm an outsider to it all. I'm not included."

HER: "Of course you're included. I'm telling you now there's your inclusion."

ME: "I'm calling snark.

HER: "Sorry."

ME: "To me that's not inclusion."

HER: "To a certain extent you are an outsider and to be real you never had control. It's my body, my pussy and I'll use as I wish, it's my decisions not yours, and I want it used. I'm 65 now and I when I get to the final box I want someone to look at me as say how well fucked I look. I don't know where this is going either. So let's take this ride to wherever together."

ME: "We're a partnership, I need to be involved, to be included, to be part of the team, after all this is team sport."

HER: "I love you and don't want to leave you out. But be prepared for a wild ride. I've have decided to do my best to get rid of my anger and get our sex life where it belongs, unfortunately your ED issues will be an obstacle. If that doesn't work the options aren't real good."

ME: "I'm not into humiliation. If that's your plan we're done."

HER: "No it's not my plan."

ME: "Well that's what it feels like."

HER: "It's been a long time since I haven't been angry with you. And this whole thing has got me mixed up."

ME: "This is team sport. I must be involved. You going out without me being involved in some way, setting up dates and pickups without me being involved is not gonna work."

HER: "Pandora's box. You opened it."

ME: "We need to set rules, boundary's, limits."

HER: "Like what?"

ME: "OK, for starters:

1 I need to know before hand

2 I may arrange it

3 I may be present

4 I may participate

5 I have the right to say NO

6 And then there's the kissing

HER: "Those are pretty demanding rules from an outsider."

ME: "And there's the rub, I need to be an insider."

HER: "And what's the deal with kissing anyway?"

ME: "Too intimate."

HER: "You are joking, right? A strange guy has his dick in me, he cums inside of me and you think kissing is too intimate? Really?"

ME: "Yes, really."

HER: "I'm not sure I'm on board with your rules."

ME: "There may be more, this is a start."

HER: "Like I said, I'm not sure I'm on board with your rules."

ME: "Then maybe we need to call it quits."

HER: "Quits, already, we just started."

ME: "I mean us, our marriage."

HER: "That's pretty drastic."

ME: "Our 'new lifestyle' is pretty drastic. And as a point of reference, you don't know if I enjoyed it."

HER: "Yeah I do, you may not have said it but a 2nd session told me and you still talking after I told you about last Tuesday & Thursday spoke volumes."

ME: "I need to be involved. PERIOD!"

HER: "Last month our marriage was foremost. Now after you got me back into this and I am on a very high high, my new sex life is on a par with our marriage for importance. So be careful of what you ask for."

ME: "This conversation isn't going well for either of us."

HER: "No it's not."

ME: "Let's sleep on it, maybe I can soften my rules and you can be more receptive."

HER: "OK that sounds reasonable. It's getting late, I need to shower and get some sleep."

ME: "We'll continue before the weekend."

HER: "OK, we'll talk again."

ME: "I've heard that before."

HER: "You'll just have to trust."

ME: "I'm having difficulty doing that. You just had a handful of guys deceitfully without me."

HER: "Yes I did, you'll just have to trust."

She left the room went in to shower and we were done talking, at least for now. I masturbated while she showered.

I'm not a happy camper, this isn't how I imagined things. I feel like I'm on a bus that I'm not driving.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful
She called me midday on Friday 9/28 and asked if it was OK if the bartender dropped by before he starts his shift. I was a bit taken aback, more because she was somewhat adamant about me being involved to the extent I wanted to be and that more so that she didn't tell me but actually asked me. That was a major paradigm shift. She didn't let the opportunity pass without pointing out that she was asking. I felt as if the only option I had to not blow things up was yes. So I did the best happy supportive cuckold husband imitation I could (I'm just not fully there yet) and told her to have fun and text me when they're done as I didn't want to interrupt them.

She said thanks and told me expect the text sometime after 5pm. Then asked if I wanted to call the gate pass in for him or should she, adding that I wanted to be invovled. I told her snark, you do it.

5:15 I got a text, "come home."

I did just that. She was waiting in bed naked, but looked fresh. I stripped and joined her. I reached down to her pussy expecting it to be wet, she prefers bareback, it wasn't I figured he used a rubber. She made her way between my legs and began sucking my cock. I asked her questions about the bartender, all I got with a full mouth was indistinguishable grunting. She reached over for one of her dildos and slide it in her and sat on it as she sucked me. Still asking questions but no answers. I felt my orgasm building, then boom there it as, shooting my load in her mouth which she willingly swallowed and had an orgasm of her own.

When she was done she rolled on her back and we laid on the bed side by side, savoring the moment, the afterglow if you will. I asked her how he was, did she have a good time? She said I passed her test. What test was that I asked.

She said her and Gayle had a very frank discussion the day prior. That Gayle said she was now a hotwife and I was a cuckold. She said she had to look it up when she got back home, as Gayle's description was sexually charged and vague. She said that Gayle told her she was being stupid not including me, that most time the problem is the 'lifestyle', that our problem is the rules of the lifestyle. That she would be pleased as punch if Jack was more involved, that he is generally disinterested. She said they talked for hours.

So our secret is out and Gayle is now in the know, which means Jack knows. I wasn't happy but kept my displeasure to myself,

She said Gayle made a lot of sense and kinda put things in a different perspective and that she had given it a lot of thought and decided to test me, to see if involvement would work, could work. That she had no hookup planned with the bartender. She said I passed with flying colors. That she's ready to move ahead with my involvement, but with great trepidation and skepticism. She closed with 'please don't screw it up."

Rather than getting into a debate of how I could screw it up. I decided to take the path of least resistance and said "I'll try not to."

She nodded into nap time, I got up from the bed.

Reactions: ClosetSissyAZCHaN
2wheel, The only comment for the moment, is that as your wife has said Pandora's (box) has been opened, from personal experience you have to keep discussing this lifestyle with her. For example the kissing, it was something I wasn't in favor of myself, but my pretty smiling young wife -way back then- said "So you're saying that I shouldn't kiss a guy that I have just sucked his cock and now he's balls deep in me and either is or has pumped a load of cum in me because then I am getting too intimate with him?". It took me a while but I came to realize that she was correct on that issue. Keep talking with her-you can work this out. GTR

gatorrdw

Makes no sense does it? But neither does wife sharing and cuckolding. But there we are. I guess for me it's "welcome to a conflicted life." You and I seem to think alike. If this is going to work I need to get a grip on these 'intimate' moments. How did you get a grip?

Saturday 9/29 When I got home from a lunch ride to Tybee Island she asked me if it was OK if she invited the bartender over before his shift began. I asked if this was another test. She said no it was the real deal. I ask her if it was to be just the 2 of them , a 3-some or something else. She said she didn't yet know, and she wouldn't until she spoke to him. I expressed surprise that she already had his phone number. She said a girl's gotta be prepared, and chuckled. I did as well and told her yes. But I need to know the game plan before he arrives.

While sitting next to me she called him. When the call was over she said he would be here at 5pm, he has no problem me being present but no participation on my part at least this time around. She next called in a pass him. She said she needed a nap then a shower. That I should wake her by 4pm.

As she slept my mind was racing, until 4pm. She got up and showered. She looked at what to wear, put on the same black baby doll but decided against it. Basically she had no other go to sexy or erotic attire. She said she thinks a trip to Victoria's Secret real soon might be in order. She decided on a T Shirt that just covered her assets, after all she would only be clothed for a short time. Did a little preening and said she was now ready. She looked good as she always does. I gave her a thumbs up.

About 5pm the door bell rang and she told me to answer the door. I opened it and greeted him. As he entered we shook and hands as he said I must be the husband. The truth of it kinda made me feel a little funny. She greeted him with a hug, he looked at his watch and said they should get down to it as he doesn't have much time.

She led us into the bedroom, he started to strip as she pulled off the T Shirt, I followed suit. Within minutes we were all naked. She got into the bed and he followed suit. He is about 5'10" maybe 175 lbs, I'm 6'0" at 200 lbs so he's a bit smaller than am I, but much younger I think late 30s.. She's 5'6" and probably weighs 145 or so. Her weight is a heavily guarded secret, especially after loosing almost 40lbs. He was already sporting a hard-on as he looked her over and commenting that she looks real good for 'an old broad'.

He had the strangest looking cock I gave ever seen. It was about 6" thin at the base but tapered to a thick almost golf ball sized deep purple mushroom cock head. He asked her when she showered last and she told him. He got on the bed and she told him to be careful about her legs. He made his way between them and went down on her. I sat on the chair in the corner and watched. Within 5 minuets she was cumming, he let up for a minute then went back to what he was doing, and in another 2 maybe 3 minutes and she was cumming again. Another letup and he was again at her pussy and again another 2-3 minutes and she had her 3rd orgasm, her capper.

As he repositioned himself he asked covered or not? She told him it was his choice but she preferred not. She reached into the headboard and handed him the bottle of lube and told him he was gonna need it. He slathered some on his dick and handed it back to her and she took a handful and slathered her pussy, then tossed it in my direction. I also took a dollop.

He slowly entered her well lubed pussy and went all the way in, he wasted no time and started to rhythmically thrust, and she met each thrust with one of her own, he was still on his knees fucking her and rubbing her clit. She had another orgasm, he slowed down but didn't stop his thrusting, he picked up his pace a tad until she had yet another orgasm, he did the same thing slowing down but still in her, she reached down and put her hands on his waist and told him to fuck her hard. He complied giving her a 3rd this way. I swear I think her eyes rolled into the back of her head. He again slowed down until it had passed then picked up his pace even more. She panted that she was cumming again and he did the same for what seemed like minutes of ejaculation.

The had been at it for about 30 minutes. He pulled out of her with a distinctive popping sound and she moaned in disappointment. His cock was still hard, covered and dripping cum as he repositioned himself telling her to clean him. She licked him clean. He went back down between her legs and entered her again, this time prone and as he fucked her there was a distinctive squishing sound. She had her legs locked over his and was holding his butt cheeks pulling him in to her. They fucked in unison for less than 5 minutes giving her another orgasm. He didn't let up and continued to assault her cunt generating a trembling orgasm for her. He continued until he shot his 2nd load in her again for what seemed like forever. As before he pulled out with a popping sound still hard and even wetter than before, this time he stroked his hard cock against her clit sending a shuddering through her with another orgasm. He kept this up until she had 3 more orgasms.

I was stroking myself silly but not wanting to cum as I didn't want to experience the dreaded 'post orgasm blues'.

She was frantically rubbing her clit along with his cock occasionally dipping her finger in. He announced he was gonna cum again and dropped another huge load on her pussy as she used his cum to rub herself to another orgasm.

He asked what time it was. I told him it was about 6pm. He said he had to go and got off the bed still hard, went into bathroom and took a towel to wipe himself. When he was done he tossed it in the sink and dressed saying thanks. Then he surprised me and I dare say her as well when he apologized for not be able to finish. Holy shit, the guy came 3 times in an hour, gave her about a dozen orgasms, and he say he didn't finish. I was relatively good when I was his age, but never that good.

I was way past cumming, I was sore and limp. I walked him to the door. When I returned to the bedroom she was still laying there cum still dripping from her. She told to get in her now. I tried, I couldn't, I was way past that time. I got her a towel and she started to get out of bed to pee. Her legs were like Jell-O as she asked for help. When she was on the bowl I decided to clean the mess. He came a lot more than I thought, the sheet was soaking wet with an actual puddle of cum, when I removed the sheet his cum had soaked through the mattress pad into the mattress. I put down a towel then plastic sheet followed by fresh linens. Next time we need to put down a bed pad.

She returned and laid down, she was visibly exhausted. While cleaning up I relive the event. I realized that they hadn't kissed once, that made it a completely different experience for me. I realized I had zero jealousy, zero emotional negativity, this was not a roller coaster but a smooth steady exciting and erotic tour.

I asked her is he was a keeper. She said absolutely that it was one of the best sexual if not THE best experience in memory.

I told her I was surprised there was no kissing as that is a major thing for her. She said she was already horny so there wasn't any need for the foreplay, but primarily she wasn't attracted to him, that this was just a sex thing, a means to an end. I told her I wasn't sure I understood. She said at 1st she figured that having sex with him would help with a steady supply of partners. Now things are different, he's too good to relegate to 2nd tier.

I asked how I did. She said you couldn't get it up, you did lousy. I responded that isn't what I meant it was for fear of blowing things up. She said she misunderstood, that I did good. And hoped we wouldn't have a post-mortem each time. She put on a sleep mask and was out in seconds. I was too wired to sleep and too limp to masturbate to sleep.

I went to the great room put on the TV and pondered the wonderful prior hour.

2wheel said:
gatorrdw

Makes no sense does it? But neither does wife sharing and cuckolding. But there we are. I guess for me it's "welcome to a conflicted life." You and I seem to think alike. If this is going to work I need to get a grip on these 'intimate' moments. How did you get a grip?
2wheel, I can assure you that getting a grip on the intimate moments didn't come easy. I really did have a problem with her kissing other men. When I put 2 and 2 together of when she would really kiss me when we were fucking it was almost always when she was just about to climax and straight thru her cumming. I said to myself OK, dummy it is just a part of her orgasm and not necessarily a "love you" type thing. It still took some time but I kept reminding myself every time I saw her kissing the man that had his cock in her she was just about to cum on that cock that was giving her the pleasure that she wanted. It takes time and you have to make yourself look beyond the moment for the underlying reason. GTR

For her, kissing is part of foreplay as well as taking her over the top. I always think to myself that if one can get their tongue in her mouth, their dick will soon follow.

I need to separate 'love kissing' from 'sex kissing'. I'm juts not there yet, BUT I am working on it. I want this to succeed so badly.

It's been an interesting few days. Sunday morning 9/30 just as I was about to leave she told me come back bed to play. She hasn't done that in so long it hurts trying to remember when.

Monday 10/1 when I returned home after being out all day I saw she had her vibe & dildo on the end table. Obviously she played, alone or with someone else I don't know and don't care, she played that's what was important.

Tuesday night 10/2 I was laying in bed waiting for her for the nights 'retirement'. Surprisingly she climbed in between my legs and gave me head. No prompting on my part. It was a very pleasant surprise. I got off she didn't.

As a side note I've noticed over the last few days a slight change in her demeanor towards me, things are much 'softer'. I'm not saying a word, never look a gift horse in the mouth.

There hasn't been a word about other men. I'm letting it lie and see where it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand and Susan's Slave
This is in addition to what I wrote the other day.

On Monday 10/1 I asked her if she was again going to the Distillery on Tuesday. She said no, I asked about Thursday, same response. I asked why, she said she wasn't it the mood. I wondered to myself if this had run it's course. I didn't know if she meant the Distillery or the sex. I didn't ask.

On Tuesday 10/2 I asked if she wanted do to go to a movie, it was my way of testing her 'availability' without asking again. She responded positively, guess the Distillery is really off. After we got home I was laying in bed waiting for her for the nights 'retirement'. Surprisingly she climbed in between my legs and gave me head. No prompting on my part. It was a very pleasant surprise. I got off she didn't.

Wednesday 10/3 at dinner she said she'd be out Friday night, that she'd be with Gayle. Of course I asked for more information. She said she didn't have any. I asked her about her mood, she said it's a bit better. I asked if she planned on being home or is this an over-nighter. She said she'd definitely be home, all she can estimate at his point is no later than 11 or 12. She said I may need to pick her up (she has trouble late in the day). I told her I'd drop her off then pick her up. She said that wasn't necessary that she'd drive herself, I needed to point out the logistical issue of leaving her vehicle at Gayle's. She acquiesced and suggested that maybe I spend that time with Jack, maybe a movie or something.

Reactions: cynful and Custer Laststand
So here it is Saturday 10/6 morning as I write the retelling of her Friday (last night) night.

I dropped her off at Gayle's about 8:00pm. She and Gayle made small talk. Gayle said they would be arriving about 8:30. The deal was that Gayle had a 'date' setup but that he has a friend and Gayle thought of her. She had brought a bag with her baby doll. She told me she looked at the clock and said that it felt like time to get ready. Gayle said there is nothing to get ready, that she greets her 'dates' naked, she doesn't 'waste' money on lingerie for only a moments wear, but she should do whatever she wanted. She said if it was good enough for Gayle it was good enough for her. So they both got naked and sat on the couch awaiting their 'dates'. At 8:30 the door bell rang and Gayle greeted them standing behind the door. They entered with big smiles seeing 2 naked women. Gayle did the introductions, she said it was a bit uncomfortable but exciting meeting naked.

Gayle led the way into the spare bedroom. There were 2 double beds with an end table between them. Gayle got on a bed spread her legs and said she was ready. She got on the other and taking Gayle's cue did the same but handed the guy the bottle of lube she brought. She said they were fucking before the guy even got the lube on. The subject of condoms never came up.

After they were lubed up he mounted her and slowly slid in her. She said the guy was respectable, he was maybe 6'0" 220# maybe 40ish with a 5" dick. She said they got into a pretty good rhythm. Gayle reached out and she did the same. They held hands as they were both being fucked. She said it was strange but nice, it wasn't long before Gayle's guy announced his impending orgasm, pulled out and shot his load on her abdomen, stomach and cleavage. She said she had an orgasm when she saw that. Her guy announced his impending orgasm but she told him NOT to pull out. He obeyed. Gayle's guy got up and she followed getting a roll of paper towels. She distributed some to everyone, Gayle's guy started to dress. Her guy was still on top of her but said I guess it's time to go, pulled out, got up, cleaned and dressed. They both said thanks as Gayle escorted them to the door. She looked at the clock. It was barely 9:00pm.

Gayle returned she was still on the bed with the paper towels sopping up the cum that was dripping from her pussy. Gayle said she didn't cum, she said she did, but only once. Gayle asked if she minded if she finished herself off. She said no that she'd wait in the living room. Gayle said she didn't need to as she took a dildo from the drawer. She said she laid there watching Gayle masturbate and found her hand drift down and she did the same. They both orgasmed, Gayle first followed her orgasm.

They got up and dressed. She called me to pick her up, it was 9:30.

On the way home she related the events above. I thanked her for involving me. I asked her if they kissed, she said that is an odd question, but yes they did that it helped her cum.

We had intercourse when we got home, followed by her falling asleep.

Last edited:
Yesterday, Saturday 10/6 the community was holding on EXPO and I had to be there until 6pm. At about 3:30 she called and asked if it was OK if the bartender came over. I told her it was but I wouldn't be home for some time yet. She asked if I could leave early. I told her I would try and reminded her to put down the bed pad. Oddly enough she told me to please try.

I was able to leave earlier but only about 30 minutes getting home about 5:30 or so. There was no car in driveway or in front of the house which told me either he was gone or a no show. I pulled into the garage and headed in. When I got the bedroom she was laying spread eagle legs open and arms out with a syrupy puddle of cum he had left and cum still dripping from her agape pussy down her ass crack. It was a magnificent sight, gave me an instant hard-on, sure wish I could have a picture of it.

She looked comatose, I called her name and asked if she was OK. She only grunted a response, followed by "get in me". Something I haven't heard in a very long time. There were 2 phrases she used to say, "get in me now" and "jump my bones". Anyway, I stripped as quick as I could I got on the bed and got between her legs and positioned myself ready to impale her. I entered her smoothly and easily, she was so full of cum and so well fucked she could have easily taken a horse cock. Something unexpected, not pleasant either, there was so much cum puddled on the pad that my balls actually dropped into the bartenders cum puddle. I didn't stop however from depositing my load in her, but it only took a few minutes. When I was done and got off her I took a good look, she had dried cum on her face as well as dried cum strewn on her body.

She had **********, not sure if after I pulled out or before.

I rolled her on her side, boy oh boy the endorphins and serotonins must have really kicked in as there was no discomfort for her as is usual. I removed the pad and rolled her back. I took a warm washcloth and cleaned her the best I could.

I woke her at 9pm and asked "sleep or dinner?" she said sleep and dozed back off. I let her sleep and she awoke only for meds by her alarm.

It's now Sunday early morning and she's still sound asleep, 12 hours.

Sunday 10/7 morning I woke her about 8am "sleep or breakfast?" she opted for sleep and dozed off. At noon I again woke her, this time forcing her out of bed, with all the meds she takes she needed food.

After lunch she went back to bed but asked me to join her. I did as asked shedding my clothing hoping for some adult time with her. She decided to talk.

HER: "What happened to you yesterday, I thought you were coming home early"

ME: "I did."

HER: "No you didn't."

ME: "Yes I did, I got home about 5:30."

HER: "I don't remember that."

ME: "Surprise surprise."

Note; due to medical issue she has some short term memory issues.

HER: "You must have just missed him."

ME: "Too bad. But I had you to myself."

HER: "What do you mean?"

ME: "We screwed."

HER: "We did?"

ME: "Actually it was more like I screwed you."

HER: "I didn't remember that at all."

ME: "Yup, I bet you don't."

HER: "Wanna hear what happened while I can still remember?"

ME: "Absolutely."

HER: "He got here about 3:30. I met him at the door naked. I took a cue from Gayle's playbook. No need to wasted time dressing to just undress for sex. And we get to save on lingerie. It's a double benefit."

ME "OK."

HER: He followed me into our bedroom as I put the walker to the side and got into bed, he stripped. He got between my legs and I handed him the lube, he lubed himself and I did the same. I really hate lube, it helps kill the moment."

ME: "Yup, sure does."

HER: "He worked his way in me and when he was all the way in he went to work, thrusting in and out of me while rubbing my clit. I had several orgasms until he filled me with his cum, actually over-filled me as I felt it seep out of me and down. When he was done he shimmied up and had me lick him clean. Then he made his way back down and was in me again fucking me somemore giving me more orgasms. Again he pulled out and I felt a lot of cum ooze out as he had me again lick him lean. This time his cock was way wetter and he dripped all over me. When he was clean he was again back in me and fucked me with even more vigor causing a number of more orgasms for me. Again he filled my pussy with a load of cum. And again he dragged his sopping wet cock to my mouth and had me clean him, this time he held my head and virtually face fucked me, until he was ready to cum. He held my head even tighter as he unloaded in my mouth, I tried to swallow as much as I could but he just overflowed my mouth and some escaped down my chin. He wasn't done yet as he reentered me yet again, this time he plowed me like a man possessed giving me even more orgasms. I completely lost count as he fucked me into oblivion. The last time I came so much was on my birthday when you made me cum forever."

ME: "Sorry I missed it."

HER: "So am I. You would have been more included, other than just a spectator."

ME: "Damn."

HER: "I don't remember much more than that."

ME: "I was able to leave ..................strewn on your body."

I related the details I wrote yesterday.

HER: "Are you serious! I can't remember any of what you're saying."

ME: "You had **********, not sure if after I pulled out or before."

HER: "That I believe, he fucked me silly."

ME: "I rolled you on your side, ........................ cleaned you the best I could."

HER: "Unbelievable. Are you making this up as a way of getting back at me?"

ME: "Don't be absurd."

HER: "Holy shit."

ME: "My question is, did you kiss him?"

HER: "You are joking, right. This guy just had his cock in me, he came in me and you're worried about a fucking kiss"

ME: "Yeah I am."

HER: "You're so fucked up."

ME: "No I'm not. Did you kiss."

HER: "NO WE DIDN'T FUCKING KISS. HAPPY NOW!"

ME: "Yes I am. Guess now that he's been a two timer he's done."

HER: "Where did you get the idea of 2 times and he's done?"

ME: "From you, the connection thing."

HER: "Boy did you take that out of context."

ME: "OK then clue me in."

HER: "Kissing is a turn on for me."

ME: "Yeah I know that."

HER: "So you should unsderstand. It's about sex and if it's a turn on then what the problem?"

ME: "It's so intimate."

HER: "Pigeon hole, husband pigeon hole."

ME: "WTF."

HER: "Sometimes you can be really dense. When I kiss it's emotional, when I kiss while we're having sex, it's sexual. When I kissed the 1st guy it was sexual, I was afraid that I was getting a connection and then it would be emotional, so 2 times was it, before it became emotional. I really don't want the connection I want to be strictly physical, strictly sexual."

ME: "So why is the bartender limited if 2 times and you don't get a connection?"

HER: "It's not 2 times it's what was happening with the 1st guy. The bartender is different. I really don't like him, his demeanor, is looks, his phernomes, his body nor his cock, it isn't appealing to me. BUT. The sex is spectacular, as good as you were and you were, he is better a whole lot better. So for me he's a keeper but there will never be a connection so I don't kiss him for emotion and I don't need to kiss his the sexual high."

ME: "But........."

HER: "There is no but, emotion and sex - pigeon holes. Get with the program. I will not let it get emotional, I will not allow a connection. We're fucked up enough now, we don't need to add that."

ME: "Amen."

ME: "Did you have sex with Gayle?"

HER: "I told you all the details and sex wasn't part of it."

ME: "Yeah I know but..........."

HER: "NO BUTS."

ME: "Will you?"

HER: "Who knows what the future will hold."

ME: "I want to take pictures."

HER: "NO, ask differently."

ME: "Please my I take pictures?"

HER "NO!"

ME: "Why did you make me do that?"

HER: "I wanted to hear it and I wanted you to hear NO. NO PICTURES - NO VIDEO - NO SOUND - NOT NOW - NOT EVER."

ME: "Just for me."

HER: "Which part of NO don't you understand. Don't blow it up."

ME: "OK. I do need to be more involved."

HER: "I'll work on it. You could have yesterday, but you didn't."

ME: "I couldn't."

HER: "Now that I said all that I need to say 2 things, are you ready?"

ME: "I guess so."

HER: "First I want to thank you, second I'm very angry at you."

ME: "Details please."

HER: "I'm having a great time, I forgot how much I love sex. and how much I missed it. Not just the sex but the different men, the variety. But I gave up being a *****, I worked hard at it and you brought it all back. You made me a ***** again and for that I'm angry with you. You turned me from a faithful wife into a ***** wife. Unlike years ago when I wanted to stop but couldn't without professional help, now I don't want to stop."

ME: "You're OK with ***** but not s...?"

HER: "Yup. Mom never called me a *****, it doesn't bring up this bad memories."

ME: "That I completely understand. Think hotwife rather than ***** wife"

HER: "Hotwife, guess I need to do some research. It seems like you're liking sloppy seconds or is it sloppy 5ths."

ME: "Actually I am. For several reasons: 1 - I get an immediate hard-on seeing another guys cum dripping out of you, 2 - I can actually get in you without loosing my hard-on, 3 - I'm enjoying your enjoyment immensely. Beside they're all like mini gangbangs. And gangbangs are off the scale."

HER: "Now that's food for thought. Anyway it's time for me to shower."

She got up and got into the shower.

She stuck her head out of the shower and yelled "don't jerk off". I did as she suggested and we had sex when she was done.

Sunday 10/7 morning I woke her about 8am "sleep or breakfast?" she opted for sleep and dozed off. At noon I again woke her, this time forcing her out of bed, with all the meds she takes she needed food.

After lunch she went back to bed but asked me to join her. I did as asked shedding my clothing hoping for some adult time with her. She decided to talk.

HER: "What happened to you yesterday, I thought you were coming home early"

ME: "I did."

HER: "No you didn't."

ME: "Yes I did, I got home about 5:30."

HER: "I don't remember that."

ME: "Surprise surprise."

Note; due to medical issue she has some short term memory issues.

HER: "You must have just missed him."

ME: "Too bad. But I had you to myself."

HER: "What do you mean?"

ME: "We screwed."

HER: "We did?"

ME: "Actually it was more like I screwed you."

HER: "I didn't remember that at all."

ME: "Yup, I bet you don't."

HER: "Wanna hear what happened while I can still remember?"

ME: "Absolutely."

HER: "He got here about 3:30. I met him at the door naked. I took a cue from Gayle's playbook. No need to wasted time dressing to just undress for sex. And we get to save on lingerie. It's a double benefit."

ME "OK."

HER: He followed me into our bedroom as I put the walker to the side and got into bed, he stripped. He got between my legs and I handed him the lube, he lubed himself and I did the same. I really hate lube, it helps kill the moment."

ME: "Yup, sure does."

HER: "He worked his way in me and when he was all the way in he went to work, thrusting in and out of me while rubbing my clit. I had several orgasms until he filled me with his cum, actually over-filled me as I felt it seep out of me and down. When he was done he shimmied up and had me lick him clean. Then he made his way back down and was in me again fucking me somemore giving me more orgasms. Again he pulled out and I felt a lot of cum ooze out as he had me again lick him lean. This time his cock was way wetter and he dripped all over me. When he was clean he was again back in me and fucked me with even more vigor causing a number of more orgasms for me. Again he filled my pussy with a load of cum. And again he dragged his sopping wet cock to my mouth and had me clean him, this time he held my head and virtually face fucked me, until he was ready to cum. He held my head even tighter as he unloaded in my mouth, I tried to swallow as much as I could but he just overflowed my mouth and some escaped down my chin. He wasn't done yet as he reentered me yet again, this time he plowed me like a man possessed giving me even more orgasms. I completely lost count as he fucked me into oblivion. The last time I came so much was on my birthday when you made me cum forever."

ME: "Sorry I missed it."

HER: "So am I. You would have been more included, other than just a spectator."

ME: "Damn."

HER: "I don't remember much more than that."

ME: "I was able to leave ..................strewn on your body."

I related the details I wrote yesterday.

HER: "Are you serious! I can't remember any of what you're saying."

ME: "You had **********, not sure if after I pulled out or before."

HER: "That I believe, he fucked me silly."

ME: "I rolled you on your side, ........................ cleaned you the best I could."

HER: "Unbelievable. Are you making this up as a way of getting back at me?"

ME: "Don't be absurd."

HER: "Holy shit."

ME: "My question is, did you kiss him?"

HER: "You are joking, right. This guy just had his cock in me, he came in me and you're worried about a fucking kiss"

ME: "Yeah I am."

HER: "You're so fucked up."

ME: "No I'm not. Did you kiss."

HER: "NO WE DIDN'T FUCKING KISS. HAPPY NOW!"

ME: "Yes I am. Guess now that he's been a two timer he's done."

HER: "Where did you get the idea of 2 times and he's done?"

ME: "From you, the connection thing."

HER: "Boy did you take that out of context."

ME: "OK then clue me in."

HER: "Kissing is a turn on for me."

ME: "Yeah I know that."

HER: "So you should unsderstand. It's about sex and if it's a turn on then what the problem?"

ME: "It's so intimate."

HER: "Pigeon hole, husband pigeon hole."

ME: "WTF."

HER: "Sometimes you can be really dense. When I kiss it's emotional, when I kiss while we're having sex, it's sexual. When I kissed the 1st guy it was sexual, I was afraid that I was getting a connection and then it would be emotional, so 2 times was it, before it became emotional. I really don't want the connection I want to be strictly physical, strictly sexual."

ME: "So why is the bartender limited if 2 times and you don't get a connection?"

HER: "It's not 2 times it's what was happening with the 1st guy. The bartender is different. I really don't like him, his demeanor, is looks, his phernomes, his body nor his cock, it isn't appealing to me. BUT. The sex is spectacular, as good as you were and you were, he is better a whole lot better. So for me he's a keeper but there will never be a connection so I don't kiss him for emotion and I don't need to kiss his the sexual high."

ME: "But........."

HER: "There is no but, emotion and sex - pigeon holes. Get with the program. I will not let it get emotional, I will not allow a connection. We're fucked up enough now, we don't need to add that."

ME: "Amen."

ME: "Did you have sex with Gayle?"

HER: "I told you all the details and sex wasn't part of it."

ME: "Yeah I know but..........."

HER: "NO BUTS."

ME: "Will you?"

HER: "Who knows what the future will hold."

ME: "I want to take pictures."

HER: "NO, ask differently."

ME: "Please my I take pictures?"

HER "NO!"

ME: "Why did you make me do that?"

HER: "I wanted to hear it and I wanted you to hear NO. NO PICTURES - NO VIDEO - NO SOUND - NOT NOW - NOT EVER."

ME: "Just for me."

HER: "Which part of NO don't you understand. Don't blow it up."

ME: "OK. I do need to be more involved."

HER: "I'll work on it. You could have yesterday, but you didn't."

ME: "I couldn't."

HER: "Now that I said all that I need to say 2 things, are you ready?"

ME: "I guess so."

HER: "First I want to thank you, second I'm very angry at you."

ME: "Details please."

HER: "I'm having a great time, I forgot how much I love sex. and how much I missed it. Not just the sex but the different men, the variety. But I gave up being a *****, I worked hard at it and you brought it all back. You made me a ***** again and for that I'm angry with you. You turned me from a faithful wife into a ***** wife. Unlike years ago when I wanted to stop but couldn't without professional help, now I don't want to stop."

ME: "You're OK with ***** but not s...?"

HER: "Yup. Mom never called me a *****, it doesn't bring up this bad memories."

ME: "That I completely understand. Think hotwife rather than ***** wife"

HER: "Hotwife, guess I need to do some research. It seems like you're liking sloppy seconds or is it sloppy 5ths."

ME: "Actually I am. For several reasons: 1 - I get an immediate hard-on seeing another guys cum dripping out of you, 2 - I can actually get in you without loosing my hard-on, 3 - I'm enjoying your enjoyment immensely. Beside they're all like mini gangbangs. And gangbangs are off the scale."

HER: "Now that's food for thought. Anyway it's time for me to shower."

She got up and got into the shower.

She stuck her head out of the shower and yelled "don't jerk off". I did as she suggested and we had sex when she was done.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
We went to Savannah yesterday, to Georgia Southern University. On the return drive I asked her is she regretted not going to a sleep-way college. After a few minutes of thought she said, "yes and no". She said "if I went away I would have a lot more freedom buy be limited to college boys, staying home I had limitations but I had both college boys and working men."

We had an interesting time last night I will post as soon as I get it written.

I'm looking forward to reading your next post. Does she like black guys?

2wheel, it seems to me that you are on the right pathway. Keep her talking to you about everything that comes to mind. I know that my wife was concerned that she would be called a *****, but I always reassured her that, yes, the word slut might apply but she was my slut and I loved her that way. Also, have to say that I couldn't help it I loved sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, fifths, etc. I just loved that puffed pussy and the silky smoothness and how stretched open she was. We always felt that she was sharing her quality pussy and that any man should feel lucky to have had her. GTR

InSavnnahGa
The subject never came up - but she said she did have black friends in her youth who would come home with her after school - so my guess is 'yes' she has fucked black guys as she NEVER said no - does she like again an assumes of 'yes'.

gatorrdw
She hates the word 'slut', it's an immediate path to an argument for us, it evokes her past. But she has no problem with '*****', she used it first to describe herself. My take: slut gives it away free, ***** gets remuneration. Sloppy's absolutely, never thought I'd like it but it's exquisite. I will say she's not as discreet as I'd like, she says she doesn't care who knows about her, that makes me very unhappy, uneasy and concerned.
-------------------
Wednesday 10/10 when I got home mid-afternoon she told me that she was planning on going to the Dispensary that evening and I was welcome to join her. I asked no questions and told her yes I would.

After dinner, I drove us there. As we entered the outdoor area I spotted the bartender busy at work. She led us to end of the bar where she put her walker. He came over, we shook hands they did an air kiss kinda thing. He asked what she was here for. She told him a hook-up. He smiled, said OK, took our drink orders and went back to work. He returned a few minutes later gave them to us saying they were on the house and it's a bit early yet, the pickings are kinda slim, to give it some time. She said she wasn't in any rush.

She nursed her White Zin and I nursed my sweet tea (I don't drink, one of my many character flaws). We gazed about and made small talk. Onto a 2nd round noticing that the crowd was getting thicker, it was now about 8:00pm.

A rather good looking guy cautiously strolled our way. He said the bartender told him to see us. We greeted him and she asked what he had in mind, he said you know. She smiled and said yeah she was just playin', he was very uncomfortable. She asked him point blank if he was OK with another guy present, he said he guesses so, she asked if it's his 1st time, he said yes. She shot a series of questions, are you over 18, are you married, are you circumcised, are you OK bareback. He answered in order, yes, no, yes, yes. And the last thing we need your last name. As a reminder we live in a gated community and we need to arrange for a gate pass. At that he balked. She very politely said thanks and have a nice evening while putting out her hand to shake goodbye. He walked away looking very dejected.

I told her we could drive him then bring him back. She asked if I really wanted to drive 40 minutes (20 each way) of 1/2 would be with a guy that just fucked your wife. I said you're right. She said of course there is a motel, I told her money, honey, money. OK so we're on the same page. She said home it is, have patience the night is young.

It was amazing watching her in action, close up and personal.

A few minutes later another guy sauntered over and turned his back to me facing her and said the bartender says you're looking for a hookup. He must have thought that I was just someone sitting there. I heard her tell ask him to turn a bit and announced that I was her husband. He had a very surprised expression on his face. She saw that and said yup, he's my husband. She asked the same series of questions and got the same answers. When she got to the last name he said Smith. She said good we have a deal providing your drivers license says Smith, cause the gate guard may ask for ID. He grunted and said no it doesn't, she again said goodbye.

They say 3 is the charm sure enough number 3 came over. Same routine bartender sent him, her questions, this time he has no problem with a last name. She said you follow us we'll park in the garage you park the left side of the driveway and you can follow us in through the garage. She called in the pass right then. On the way home I told her that it was amazing watching her and she doesn't seem to be too discriminating. She said in the old days by now she would have blown all 3 of them behind the bar. 30 minutes later the 3 of us were in the great room. Small talk is always awkward before hand, really nothing to talk about, afterwards she becomes the topic of conversation. She disappeared into the bedroom and came out a few minutes later naked and said the night wasn't getting any younger.

She headed back in and we followed. We were naked in seconds. She was on the bed and asked who's first. I offered him as he is the guest. He was between her legs, wet his finger, rubbed her pussy then tasted his finger. He then changed his position and went down on her. I was laying next to her rubbing my dick, she had her hand on my leg as he ate her out. She had one orgasm then a second followed almost immediately by the third, a shattering vibrating orgasm digging her nails into my leg. If I was close to cumming that pain would have killed it.

Something she rarely does is doggy. This time she got on her hands and knees and he entered her from behind as she sucked my cock. She didn't reach for lube this time. He's about 6' tall, maybe 200lbs well groomed clean shaven, thick head of hair maybe 5 - 5 1/2" cock that pitched left a bit. She came almost immediately, released my dick and said time to swap. He laid down and I entered her from behind. After a few minutes she had another orgasm this time by me, again she told us to swap as she laid down on her back. She threw her legs in the air as he got between and slid into her. I got my dick to her mouth as she willingly sucked me. Yes another orgasm and she again told us to swap. On more orgasm and we did one last swap. This time he couldn't hold back anymore and came in her. As soon as he pulled his wet cock out of her I was back in cum dipping from her. She told him to give her his cock and he did so as she licked him clean. It felt so good dipping into her warm pussy filled with his satin like deposit. I couldn't hold back either and make a meager deposit. I pulled out and got her a towel. She pretty much cleaned him for travel. He said he was sorry but he's a one and done.

She thanked him for a bunch of good orgasms. He thanked us both as he dressed. As I walked him to the door he told me how lucky I was to have such a fine piece of ass and one who likes to be shared. He gave me a card with his contact information. He said I did pretty good huh? I think inflated his ego by telling him average.

When I got back to the bedroom she had the towel tucked between her legs and was asleep.

Progress, my friend, progress if you are enjoying "sharing" your wife. Like you I was fascinated watching my wife "flirt" with other men as she was in the vein of choosing if any would qualify to enjoy having shared married pussy.

It is interesting that some women (your wife is one of them) that don't like the slut word and my wife didn't want the word ***** attached to her. To each their own I guess. GTR

I am very much enjoying sharing her. The best part is that she is also enjoying being shared.

She isn't flirting she's outright told these guys what she wants.

Yes, to each his/her own.

Yesterday, Saturday 10/13 I got home about 11:15 from a MC breakfast ride to Garden City. She as in bed masturbating, she had 1 glass dildo in her, 1 laying alongside, her smart phone on her chest and using her Magic Wand on her clit. She as surprised to see me. I think she expected me back later in the day. Anyway I told her I'd be there in just a minute. She told me not now that she'd let me know even she was done. I said OK and headed out of the bedroom. She told me to close the door. This was a departure as in the past we both loved her masturbating for me.

I went to my computer dealing with e-mails trying to get my mind of her. About 30 minutes later I got a text that she was done. I went to the bedroom and stripped, she was laying there, toys by her side A bit motionless. I got into bed and started to touch her, she just told me to jerk off she was too exhausted for anything else. I did as she instructed, when I was close I got on my knees and scooted to her face she opened her mouth and I unloaded, she swallowed all I had. I laid back down, she turned her head away from me and went to sleep.

She takes 13 meds each day, actually all days, starting at 3:00am, and many times it beats the hell out of her, resulting in 16-18 of sleep each day.

No hint of anyone else since the 10th. I wonder if it ran its course, sure hope not. Just when we are getting started.

The photo is her array of toys.
Toys.jpg

Last edited:
2wheel said:
..... Wednesday 10/10 when I got home mid-afternoon [my wife] told me she was planning on going to the Dispensary [bar] that evening and I was welcome to join her.
More progress....
2wheel said:
I asked no questions and told her yes, I would.
Excellent. Your wife obviously wanted you to be present and observe her while she picked up a man she'd never met before.... and, by implication, participate while she fucked him afterwards.... and you complied with her wishes. Doing what your wife tells you to do, even if it's only by implication, is an important aspect of your new role as her cuckold.
2wheel said:
After dinner, I drove us there.
Good work. You assisted your wife with what she needed.
2wheel said:
It was amazing watching her in action, close up and personal [in the Dispensary bar].
Cool....
2wheel said:
[Afterwards, my wife] thanked him for a bunch of good orgasms. He thanked us both as he dressed.
Sounds like your wife's orgasms had more to do with her fucking a new piece of ass with a new personality than with his actual skill (and endurance) in bed.
2wheel said:
As I walked him to the door he told me how lucky I was to have such a fine piece of ass [aka hotwife] and one who likes to be shared. He gave me a card with his contact information. He said "I did pretty good, huh?" I think I inflated [deflated?] his ego by telling him, "average."
Well.... even if he wasn't the hottest fuck ever, he complimented your hotwife, obviously thought she was good in bed, and said (in effect) he wants to see her again.
2wheel said:
When I got back to the bedroom she had the towel tucked between her legs and was asleep.
A well-earned rest....

Thanks, 2wheel, for your series of posts in this thread, which — although something of a reading project — presented a first-rate description of what it was like for a woman (now your hotwife) who can be described as a true sex addict — but who thought she had 'kicked the habit' by marrying you, pledging to remain faithful, seeing a psychologist, then actually doing so (mostly), thus becoming a 'respectable married woman' — only to finally give it up under extended pressure from you, and accept, once again, her strongly sexual nature and her need to fuck a variety of men.

You seem to be having a hard time, though, accepting in its totality your new role as your wife's cuckold. This is perfectly captured by your resentful comment, "I have the impression I'm on a bus I'm no longer driving." In other words, you want your wife to fuck other men for your pleasure, enjoyment and sexual satisfaction, but you want to be in control of your marriage and her sex life. It's a near-perfect expression of the traditional male patriarchal view that 'men should be in control of women,' and especially that 'married men should keep their wives under control.'

One aspect of being your wife's cuckold will be acceptance of the fact that, even though your wife uses a walker, you are no longer in the drivers seat in your marriage. She is. Ergo, you are no longer in a position to order her around. Now, you have competition from other men — and they aren't married, some of them are very good in bed, and they have great admiration for your wife being a 'great piece of ass' whose cuckold (you) 'is 'willing to share her.'

Your internal struggles coming to grips with being your hotwife's cuckold, most of which seem related to losing personal control of her newly-reliberated sexuality, bring to mind a comment on another forum (elsewhere on the web): "You asked your wife to make you a cuckold, and she did. Now, a cuckold is what you are."

If, at 65, your wife actually does look roughly similar to the photo you posted in this thread (which, as you pointed out, is not her), when dressed in her lingerie to fuck a man for the first time in front of her husband (you), that's very impressive. She's a sensuously-sexual and hot-looking woman. And, you can tell her I said that.

Also, I think it's really impressive that your hotwife can more-or-less instantly seduce and pick up men in a bar (e.g., the Dispensary), even though she has to use a walker to get around. And, that she is multi-orgasmic while fucking them.... up to 12 or 15 orgasms per session(!) That's impressive-plus. It brings to mind (again) one of the better comments in David J. Ley's book, "insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them" (2009, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers [291 pp.]): "Comparing the orgasmic capacity of a typical woman with that of an average man is like comparing the drag-racing capability of a new Ferrari with that of an old, used Chevy." You might consider purchasing a copy of this book and encouraging your hotwife to read it.

Your wife's renewed sexuality at 65 brings to mind a comment passed along by my late father (may he rest in peace): "The 'golden years,' if there are any such years, are the 60's. The 70's.... well.... they aren't so golden. After 80, it's all downhill." Ergo, I urge you to encourage your wife to continue pursuing her renewed sexuality while she can. If she keeps at it, she may find what other married women who take lovers typically find (as suggested by the experiences of others in this forum): the more 'other men' they fuck, the more they want to fuck.

Finally, I compliment you on your writing ability. You've done a first-rate job of conveying your and your wife's emotions, conversations, feelings of ambiguity and experiences as she made you her cuckold in a real-life sense.