Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
2wheel said:
Thanks for reading and for the kudos.

Sorry your wife has stopped having sex, with you and others. We were there for quite a while so I can empathize.

Menopause causes a switch in some women to turn off some to turn on.

Gyno told mine once 'use it or lose it'. To use lube and some hormones and 'aids' graduating in size until an appropriate size to accommodate her man is reached.

As far as meeting, she has no idea I'm retelling our sex life online, and she won't allow me (after the 1st) to pick her partners.
mine is on hormones now, and I am trying to encourage her to have sex more often...But, that is a hit, or miss. I completely understand that she does not know that you are writing about your love life. As for meeting, I am in your neck of the woods every few months; I have family in Savannah and Charleston, maybe I will stop at the watering hole some time and maybe see her / you. I had thought about taking my wife out for a few drinks, (we have not been out in years) and see what happens; back when we were going out, after a few drinks, she would get so horny, she would fuck at the drop of a hat, she loved threesomes...I miss those times...

We're still 'feeling' our way.

As you can see it's been a week or so since I last posted. She had a serious medical incident that culminated in a week long hospital stay and is waiting for a bed at the local rehab facility and therefore is 'out of commission' for the foreseeable future.

understand, hope she recovers

Reactions: toolman2c
very good story you now have your hot wife

At least I 'had' a hot wife. We shall see what happens post recovery.

2wheel, thinking about you and hoping for the best for the both of you. GTR

An update for those that have been following or are interested. She was admitted to St Josephs Candler Hospital in Savannah on 11/26 and discharged on 11/30 for an incident that occured on 11/13. In desperate need of therapy, PT, OT & ST the facility chosen had no available beds so she came home and received in-home PT & OT. A bed became available on 12/7 and she was admitted for an indefinite stay. She is getting daily PT, OT & ST. The deficits she's worked so hard over the years to reduce and eliminate had unfortunately returned.

Monday 12/10 During the ST evaluation she asked the intake therapist about sex. When she could have sex again, the therapist told her that she had a lot of issues. She agreed but told her sex was very important to her. I noticed she didn't say 'us'. The therapist asked on a scale of 1-10. She told her 15. The therapist asked how often she was used to having sex and she said several times a week, sometimes several times a day. The therapist looked at me with a grin from ear to ear. Then asked how vigorous her sexual activity was. She said it depends who she's having sex with. The therapist told her she will probably need to reduce the frequency and the exuberance she was relating. She said she'd rather not. The therapist told her it's not a decision but a reality.

Later the therapist had a discussion with me on a variety of topics. The therapist got to sex, that it sounds like she is confusing we, me, I, us, etc and that it sounds like she's in an alternate reality. I told her it didn't seem that way to me, and to please give examples. She said when she sex was important to her not us. I said I noticed that as well, and she wasn't confused, that it was important to her. She then asked about frequency, that it was unlikely she was that active considering our ages especially my age. I told her that she was accurate. Then she said there seemed to be confusion as to whom she was having sex with. I told her no there wasn't.

The therapist put down her pad, sat straight upright up in her chair looked me in the eye and said she didn't quite understand. I told her what we discuss here must stay here. She said she is bound by HIPPA. I asked is she ever heard the term 'hotwife', she said of course men call their wives 'hot wives' all the time, I told to do some research on term 'hotwife' one word not two. She said she would.

Tuesday 12/11 the Bartender called. She took the call. He said he's been trying to reach her. She told him she is out of commission for the foreseeable future that she had a medical incident. In a now stuttering cadence (the stutter was a result of her medical incident) I heard her say "blowjob, that's a possibility, let me talk it over with hubby." She hasn't said a word as yet.

After the call she said she was disappointed that this latest incident (this is the 5th time) spanned her birthday that she was thinking of giving herself a birthday present of the bartender's group thing.

I told her that based upon what she is going through that I would have thought that sex was the furtherest thing in her mind. She said that since it occurred she's been non-stop horny.

She said the only reason she hasn't masturbated is the ST told her to cool it for a while. I asked if she told her about being horny she said of course that it sometimes occurs and the neural pathways have been disrupted and altered. She also added that the ST did some research as I suggested and wanted to know more about 'hotwife'. She told me they had a very frank discussion but wouldn't give me any details other than she thinks the ST is going to join the ranks.

I said you recruited her just like Gayle recruited you. She smiled and said I guess so but I'm not recruiting her and Gayle didn't recruit me.

Saturday 12/16 she asked me about blowing the bartender. I said that since you need to cool it what do you get out of it. She said a belly full of cum and a mouthful of cock. I told her I'd think about it.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
2wheel said:
"her past" - She never talks about her sexual past, but in a moment of weakness she told me she "had sex with over 300 different guys probably closer to 500" her words not mine, that sometimes she had an early date and a late date (date is her code word for sex) that she never said no

"black" - though she won't talk about her past she did opening say to people in the normal course of conversation that she had black male friends that would join her at her parents home (where she lived) after school and that it would raise eyebrows. When I think of her past, to me there is no doubt that she was having sex with black guys.

"since marriage" - I am certain caught her cheating on me twice. Once about 8 years ago and once a few months ago.

I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 8 years ago. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 4 years ago she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer.

Later on she denied the infidelity and denied the confession - FULL RECANT

A few months back our bathroom toilet was stuffed and I plunged it, over several days, unbeknownst to to me she called a plumber to remedy it. Then finally what pops to the surface a freshly used condom. I brought the subject up and she denied anything, I asked for a reasonable explanation how that got into our plumbing, she says she has no idea. I kept pressing on, telling her I didn't care if she fucked anyone but I did care about her honesty.

Finally after putting the full court press on her for quite some time she admitted that she did it. She said: "I called a plumber to clear the toilet. They said he'd be here about 10:00am. I was horny and figured I had plenty of time to rub one out. At about 9:15 the door bell rang unexpectedly, It interrupted my playtime. I got up threw on some clothing and answered the door. It was the plumber, he said his prior appointment canceled so he figured he'd show up early. I took him and his helper through our bedroom to our bathroom. But in my haste to answer the door I left my toys on the bed, My Magic Wand and glass dildo, I'm sure they both got a good glance at them. The plumber sent his helper to get tools. When he was out of the room the plumber asked if he interrupted me and I told him he did. He asked if I got to finish and I told him no I didn't as I felt my face turn red. He told me to go ahead and finish while they worked on the toilet. I told him if I was to finish I might as well use the real thing. He told me that would work. I pulled off my top, dropped my sweats jumped into bed and told him OK, let's go. I was so horny I could barely see straight. He stripped and got into the bed with me. I reached for a box of condoms and offered one and told him I prefer bareback, he declined the rubber. He got on top of me and entered me in one shove. As he was fucking me the helper came in, he saw what was happening and said he'd wait in the truck, I told him to join in. He stripped as well and jumped on the bed. I sucked the helper as the plumber fucked me. He fucked me to a few good orgasms then unloaded inside me then the helper took over. He took a condom from the box on the end table, rolled it on and he went to work on me. I sucked the plumber till he was ready, as the helper fucked me until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all, at the same time the helper filled the condom and I matched both with an orgasm of my own. I was amazed that the plumber could get it up again and that we all came together. The helper got rid of his condom in the toilet. the plumber looked at his watch and said they had to go they had another appointment."

So they fucked my wife, I think & I believe, and never even fixed the damn toilet.

I wondered where the condoms came from, we don't use any. I remembered that quite a while back I was going on a business trip and got a box, gave it to her and told her to have a good time. I opened the box to look and sure enough there were only 5 left, 7 were missing. Yes, I have been trying to get her to cuck me for some time now.

Now she denies it ever happened and denies telling me the details and that if she actually did fuck someone else she wouldn't tell me and if she told me the details as I claim, she would probably have made it up to shut me up from constantly asking about it.
No pics

2wheel I appreciate the update. Sounds like a very long road ahead. The other side of it is that she wants to get moving again and that can change the entire recovery dynamic. Hoping the best for both of you. GTR

Greytaylor said:
Nope - she is totally opposed to pics, even resists regular G-rated family style pics.

gatorrdw said:
2wheel I appreciate the update. Sounds like a very long road ahead. The other side of it is that she wants to get moving again and that can change the entire recovery dynamic. Hoping the best for both of you. GTR
Yes it will be a long road, this is the 5th time. Yes she want's t get rolling again, concerned she'll lose the bartender who supplies her with men. AND she is horny all the time, a by-product of this incident.

2wheel said:
Yes it will be a long road, this is the 5th time. Yes she want's t get rolling again, concerned she'll lose the bartender who supplies her with men. AND she is horny all the time, a by-product of this incident.
Well I am wishing her the best, and you as well. Keep us posted.

Me2

Thank you all for you well wishes.

This post is pretty good.
2wheel said:
An update for those that have been following or are interested. She was admitted to St Josephs Candler Hospital in Savannah on 11/26 and discharged on 11/30 for an incident that occured on 11/13. In desperate need of therapy, PT, OT & ST the facility chosen had no available beds so she came home and received in-home PT & OT.
I understand that PT is physical therapy. But, what is ST... sex therapy? And, what is OT?
2wheel said:
Monday 12/10 During the ST evaluation she asked the intake therapist about sex. When she could have sex again, the therapist told her that she had a lot of issues. She agreed, but told her sex was very important to her. I noticed she didn't say 'us'. The therapist asked on a scale of 1-10. She told her 15. The therapist asked how often she was used to having sex and she said several times a week, sometimes several times a day.
Awright.... those were very good answers.
2wheel said:
The therapist looked at me with a grin from ear to ear, then asked how vigorous her sexual activity was. She said it depends who she's having sex with.
Awright times two.... that was a GREAT answer.
2wheel said:
....... I told her that based upon what she is going through, I would have thought that sex was the furtherest thing [from] her mind. She said that since it occurred, she's been non-stop horny.
....... She also added that the ST did some research, as I suggested, and wanted to know more about 'hotwife.' She told me they had a very frank discussion, but wouldn't give me any details other than she thinks the ST is going to join the ranks.
HAH! This too is great....
2wheel said:
I said, you recruited her just like Gayle recruited you. She smiled, and said I guess so — but I'm not recruiting her, and Gayle didn't recruit me.
It was probably more a matter of your wife's ST (sex therapist?) being capable of recognizing an excellent concept when she heard one.

Merry Christmas to both of you! And, I hope your sexy hotwife recovers soon.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
This post is pretty good.

I understand that PT is physical therapy. But, what is ST... sex therapy? And, what is OT?

Awright.... those were very good answers.

Awright times two.... that was a GREAT answer.

HAH! This too is great....

It was probably more a matter of your wife's ST (sex therapist?) being capable of recognizing an excellent concept when she heard one.

Merry Christmas to both of you! And, I hope your sexy hotwife recovers soon.
PT = Physical Therapy (below waist)
OT = Occupational Therapy (above waist)
ST = Speech Therapy (everything else including ADL [Activities of Daily Living])

She's been obsessed with sex. She's asked me several times about my setting up her bartender blowjob. I told her I didn't agree to set it up I agreed to look into it. There are many parts to traumatic brain injury, and it varies from 'victim' to 'victim', one of hers is getting fixated on something and not letting go, regardless of how many times I've explained it to her. It does try one's patience.

Still looking in to it, there are no locks on doors, nurses and aids pop in at unexpected times without any warning (food, snacks, meds, vitals, etc), it's a single knock and immediate entry.

Thanks for your well wishes, I will post when there is something to post.

2wheel said:
PT = Physical Therapy (below waist)
OT = Occupational Therapy (above waist)
ST = Speech Therapy (everything else including ADL [Activities of Daily Living])
OK — thanks for the clarification.
2wheel said:
She's been obsessed with sex. She's asked me several times about my setting up her bartender blowjob. I told her I didn't agree to set it up, I agreed to look into it. There are many parts to traumatic brain injury, and it varies from 'victim' to 'victim.'
Was your wife's brain injury due to a severe blow caused by an accident...? Say, a blow that resulted in a concussion and more...?
2wheel said:
One of hers is getting fixated on something and not letting go, regardless of how many times I've explained it to her. It does try one's patience.
Having re-introduced your wife to the concept of multiple sex partners, after persistent attempts over many years (I gather), maybe she really does have a strong desire for frequent sex.... which she demonstrated prior to your marriage.... that is now unsatisfied.
2wheel said:
Still looking into it, there are no locks on doors, nurses and aids pop in at unexpected times without any warning (food, snacks, meds, vitals, etc), it's a single knock and immediate entry.
Ah.... I see the problem. Your wife's bartender might not want to drop by for sex under those circumstances. You might consider asking whether hour wife's institution (a hospital?) has a private room for "conjugal visits" by the wives, or husbands, or partners, of patients who are sufficiently functional for that. You could pose as the husband who "really needs a conjugal visit," then turn the room over to your wife's bartender when he arrives.
2wheel said:
Thanks for your well wishes, I will post when there is something to post.
Hey, you're welcome. I hope your wife's therapy turns out better than it sounds.

Last edited:
Her brain injury was a stroke, her 5th, due to a brain abnormality called AVM (arteriovenous malformation).

Fixation is one of the many possible effects of brain trauma, of course there are many others; paralysis, swallowing, tremors, memory (short & long term), appetite, taste, smell, math, spelling, various forms aphasia; to name a few.

Medicare is very specific on certain issues, they will continue to pay as long as there is improvement, a plateau ends medicare payments as does the patient's ability to function 'normally'. The care center allows ZERO overnights out as that is a sign of normalization as well as conjugal visitation and activities. Though I can 'sign her out' during the day, they frown upon all non-medical sign-outs and show their seriousness by needing a medical from submitted by the provider's office for such visits.

She is improving, each day is better that the day prior. But it will be months before 'full' recovery, and we don't know what that will be, each stroke leaves her with less and less. Therapy is all the time, she's constantly been in 'tune-up' mode.

Hope you have a joyful holiday season and thanks for writing.

I will post as soon as I have something to post.