Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
2wheel said:
Her brain injury was a stroke, her 5th, due to a brain abnormality called AVM (arteriovenous malformation). .......
Thanks for your explanations, 2wheel.
2wheel said:
Medicare is very specific on certain issues, they will continue to pay as long as there is improvement, a plateau ends medicare payments as does the patient's ability to function 'normally'. The care center allows ZERO overnights out as that is a sign of normalization as well as conjugal visitation and activities. Though I can 'sign her out' during the day, they frown upon all non-medical sign-outs and show their seriousness by needing a medical from submitted by the provider's office for such visits.
This is useful to know. And, it seems to kill any possibility of your wife taking some time to give her hot bartender blow jobs while she's institutionalized.
2wheel said:
She is improving, each day is better that the day prior. But it will be months before 'full' recovery, and we don't know what that will be, each stroke leaves her with less and less. Therapy is all the time, she's constantly been in 'tune-up' mode.
Geez... "months" sounds like a long time...
2wheel said:
Hope you have a joyful holiday season and thanks for writing.
Yes, same to you and your wife (although I dunno', "joyful" seems slightly excessive). Anyway, I'll do my best. And, you're welcome.

If been asked numerous times via PM what happened.

So here it is.

It was her 5th hemorrhagic stroke caused by a brain abnormality called AVM (arteriovenous malformation).

Things look good for a full recovery, daily therapy of PT, OT & ST are doing it's jobs. Each stroke is less severe than the prior, neurosurgeon says it's due to scar tissue and the brain finding it's own new pathways.

+++++++++++++

Also I am asked constantly for photos, some even questioning the veracity of my posts since I don't present pics. Silly, she's anti-photo even G-Rated. HOWEVER, she was coerced by some friends on a recent cruise to pose, so here it is. This photo has been e-mailed at her request to friends and family so it's already out there in the ether.
cid:000494823@21082018-304D

At piano small.jpg

I was able to sneak a photo of her during Physical Therapy. Now that my flip phone committed suicide after I dropped it on it's head I'm using one of her old smart phones. Pretty good quality photo.

20181220_164023-1.jpg
cid:000494823@21082018-3070

There are many parts to traumatic brain injury, and it varies from 'victim' to 'victim', one of hers is getting fixated on something and not letting go, and she has filled that checkbox as she keeps asking about the bartender's request for a blowjob. It has become an obsession.

Fixation is one of the many possible effects of brain trauma, of course there are many others; paralysis, swallowing, tremors, memory (short & long term), appetite, taste, smell, math, spelling, various forms aphasia; to name a few.

Nurses and aides pop in without warning for meds, vitals, food, snacks, etc. There are no locks on the doors. They knock once then enter. I think we can make it happen, the way the doors are configured (see photo) the main door can't be opened when the bathroom door is open. So I think is she sits on the he toilet she can't be surprised as the bathroom door must be closed to open the main door.

20181220_154955.jpg
cid:000494823@21082018-307E

The bartender and I had the following text exchange on December 24.
1Screenshot_20181224-213819_Message+.jpg
Screenshot_20181224-213829_Message+.jpg
cid:000494823@21082018-3093

cid:000494823@21082018-309A

We'll see where things go, though it does look promising. I'm concerned that once will lead to more and the risk of getting caught goes up exponentially.

Friday 12/28 the bartender's BJ happened.

I received a text from him asking when not if and I told him Friday 4pm as most of the staff would be busy serving meals. I gave him the room number, he knew where the care facility was located. She told the staff she'd be eating in the dining room not her room to minimize the chance of a meal visit.

At 4pm sharp there was a knock on the door and I opened it. He said hi as he entered. She was in a full length bathrobe. She took him into the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door so it would interfere with the main entry door. She unzipped her robe slipped it over her head and hung it up.

She sat on the toilet naked. He dropped his pants to his ankles and positioned himself in front of her. I had a skewed view and an offset skewed mirror reflection. He stepped to her and I saw her hand reach out to his cock. In moments he was in her mouth. I heard the slurping and I could see her head bob as well as his hips thrust. Fortunately handicap toilets are higher than standard toilets so she didn't have to bend over, actually the height was almost perfect.

On the clock it wasn't more than 5 minutes but because of the risk it felt like hours. I heard him grunt and he shot his prodigious load into her willing mouth. She gulped and swallowed what she could. When he was done he stepped back so I could get a glimpse of his handiwork. She had cum dripping down her chin onto her tits.

Of course he was still hard and he started to stroke his cock. She told him to cum on her face and tits. A few more strokes and he shot another prodigious load onto her face, waiting open mouth and her tits. He stood back again and stroked his still hard cock to yet another volumous orgasm covering what little uncovered area of her there was.

When done he shook of the last few drops from his still hard cock, looked at his watch and said he had go. He grabbed a towel wiped his cock, threw the towel on the floor pulled up his pants struggling to his hard-on tucked inside, said thanks to her and me. I helped him out of the room, making sure to position the doors to again interfere.

I looked at her, she was still sitting on the toilet covered in his cum. Face, chin, chest, tits, tops of her thighs. She said "that was great, just what I needed, now I need a shower."

The sight of another guys cum dripping off the very tip of your woman's nipples is a sight not to be missed by any cuckold nearing that of a creampie.

No sooner did she say shower, there was knock on the door and it swung open. My plan worked as it hit the open bathroom door and blocked entry. I closed the bathroom door allowing the main door to open and in came the nurse. I told her she was in the shower and would be out in a few minutes. She asked if she needed help. I told her no, that I was here to help. She said OK that her dinner was waiting for her in the dining room, that she thought something might be wrong since she wasn't there.

When she was done showering she said too bad there wasn't more time she that had wanted to wear his cum a tad longer.

The plan worked and the unexpected staff visit was thwarted. Thank goodness for small favors.

Tuesday 1/1 - New Years Day - Still in the care facility.

Uncharacteristically she thanked me for the bartender's visit. But said I was right, it was too risky. Though she's still horny all the time she is trying to quell her urges. I joked that maybe I should bring one of her toys but she says not to, that she thinks the nurses go through stuff when she's out of the room and she thinks she needs more recovery before she experiences an orgasm as it increases her blood pressure.

She got a tentative 'discharge' date of 1/14/19. But she still has a lot of therapy to go.

2wheel said:
Friday 12/28 the bartender's BJ happened. .......
The plan worked and the unexpected staff visit was thwarted. Thank goodness for small favors.
Great! My congratulations to you, your horny sexy wife and her horny bartender, who successfully saved up an impressive load. It sounds like a standout performance.

Reactions: cynful
It was, but he always does. He is an insensitive prick with a very ugly cock but sexually he is very impressive. He stays hard after each orgasm, and drops huge loads each time. I guess I can say jealousy.

2wheel said:
It was, but he always does. He is an insensitive prick with a very ugly cock...
Ah well....
2wheel said:
....but, sexually he is very impressive. He stays hard after each orgasm, and drops huge loads each time.
Sounds perfect for your wife....
2wheel said:
I guess I can say jealousy.
Ah well....

You're right, for her, perfect:
  • No connection - which is essential for us both
  • Continuous sex in one session - satisfies her multi-orgasmic body
  • Large loads - she's a cum hound
  • Average size cock - she doesn't like big dicks
  • Sex and run - no after emotions or requirement (that's my job)
  • Pimping - he sets her up with other guys without reservations
She just lucked into him. Couldn't have had this kind of success if she tried. She doesn't want to lose him and nor do I.

Her ST evaluator cornered me in the day room.

ST: "Hi and Happy New Year."

ME: "Same to you. I know she has a date."

ST: "That's not why I'm talking to you."

ME: "OK, what's up then?"

ST: "I want to talk to you about that hotwife thing."

ME: "Let's go somewhere more private."

I followed her to a private area.

ST: "OK, let's chat shall we."

ME: "Yes, let's. She said she is still constantly aroused....."

ST: "I don't want to talk about her, I want to talk about me."

ME: "You."

ST: "Yes me."

ME: "You do have a priest, a pastor, a psychologist. I'm not any of those."

ST: "I know. But I grew in a religious environment

ME: "And, didn't you speak to them?"

ST: "My priest reminded me that I swore my body to my husband and Jesus and the eh purpose of sex for procreation not enjoyment. He also told me that if I committed the sin of adultery I would burn in hell."

ME: "Holy shit."

ST: "He completely turned me off, not to sex but to religion. He has no empathy sympathy or advice. He was an asshole, an asshole in vestments. I don't; have a psychologist, so I Googled one who specializes in sexual matters. She was considerate, kind and understanding nut reminded me that I do have a husband and took an oath of fidelity n ad that breaking that fidelity would lead down a path that wouldn't end well. She suggested masturbation and toys to satisfy my needs. A timer went off then she told me that my free 15 minute consultation was over and to continue talking would cost me $250/hour. I don't think she understood that my need isn't orgasm but to experience other men. That I was a virgin when I married and need that experience."

ME: "But why are you telling me all this?, I'm not qualified to give any advice."

ST: "Actually you are. Since you're living the life."

ME: "True but I'm not unbiased."

ST: "I have no one else to talk to, just you and your wife."

ME: "How about your best friend, your mother, you sister?"

ST: "They're all non-starters."

ME: "Again let me repeat we; rein the lifestyle, you won't get both sides of the situation."

ST: "I went to professionals and they didn't either and so far they've been very judgmental and you haven't."

ME: "I don't know how I can help you, I can only give you the cuckold perspective. Have you spoken my wife about the hotwife perspective?"

ST: "I did but she said to talk to you first, so here I am."

ME: "Honestly I don't; get it, why you need to talk to me, to us."

ST: "SO I have the negative perspective and I'd be pretty sure for you ad her I've get the positive perspective."

ME: "Understand that once you start it can't be undone. That once a stranger guy sticks his cock in you and drops a load of cum in your cunt it's done and you can't get unfucked."

ST: "Do you really need to use language like that?"

ME: "You see. You looking to enter a lifestyle that many think are for deviant and perverts, you're gonna hear a lot of that, this shows you're not ready."

ST: "So he sues my cunt as a depository. Is that better?"

ME: "Its not better, it's not worse. It's just the way it is."

ST: "Now what."

ME: "There are numerous websites that cater to this lifestyle that may be better suited to give you advice."

ST: "Been there and ye there's plenty of advice but I have no idea who's at the other end of the wire. Here I know."

ME: "OK. Let's try it and see how it goes. Do not forget who I am."

ST" "I won't, I promise. And I never break a promise."

ME: "This is a team sport for it to work all participants must be on the same page You, your husband and any sex partners you will have. I assume you've spoken to your husband and he's on board."

ST: "No I haven't; so I have no idea what his opinion will be. But I'm pretty sure he won't be, he was raised religious as I was. He's never had sex with anyone but me."

ME: "You're joking right? 2 virgins and it's 2019 did I just go back in time. You need to talk to him. Otherwise its cheating and there's lies and deception, sneaking around and secrets and that's; the quickest way to kill a relationship no matter how strong you think it is."

ST: "I don't think I can, I don't know how to go about it."

ME: "You've need to put you big girl pants or take off your little girl panties as the case may be. Is he a sexual person? Are you a sexual person?"

ST: "What do you mean sexual person?"

ME: "Sexual thoughts, fantasies, adult movies, adult literature, toys, sexy clothing, masturbation, role playing, those kind of things. Do you orgasm? This is going to be very difficult."

ST: "What difference does it make?"

ME: "This is my last try. Where this is going I think we're about done."

ST: "I have sexual thoughts and fantasies a lot more since I heard about hotwife. I don't ever remember seeing an adult movie, nor have I read any adult literature. I don't have an sex toys, I don't have any sexy lingerie, I do masturbate on rare occasions with my fingers and my hair brush privately, no I don't role play nor do we have sex in public nor risky places, Generally the lights ore either out or very dim. We don't talk during sex, I rarely give him oral and he never gives me oral. I don't; know what kind of sexual thoughts he has or fantasies as we never talk about sex. Same for adult movies or literature. Can a man have sex toys, I don't see how. Yes doe masturbate occasionally with me present, but he does a lot in private he doesn't know I know. Yes, I orgasm, I think I do, I guess I do, I'm not really sure, how do I know if I do. I mean sex feels good for sure."

ME: "So you're both pretty naive. And you don't even know if you orgasm. WOW! You don't have the vocabulary to even have a discussion abut sex. You need to do some research about sex. As far as hotwifing is concerned I suggest that you both watch a few mainstream type movies where cuckold is the man theme, but since you can't openly discuss your desires you'll need to surreptitiously get them playing for you both. Try, The Girlfriend Game, Depraved, Crash, Killer Looks. Let's talk until you both watch these. OK?"

ST: "Yes OK. Where can I find these?"

ME: "What do I look like a file critic? Do some research!"

ST: "OK I will."

ME: "I just want you to be sure of what can happen. The moment you say something to him the can of worms is opened. It may not end well, changes are it won't. Just be certain."

ST: "If he loves me like he says he does he'll understand. If he doesn't understand then his love isn't as true as he says and if it's over, then we weren't meant to be. But I need this bad, I want this bad, real bad and I'm willing to risk it all and give it all up."

ME: "WOW. Ball's in your court."

We said goodbye, I again reminded her again that there could be dire consequences as well as great enjoyments, She said she knew the potential risks and rewards and is willing to take the chance. She thanked me for my advise and told me she'd keep me in the loop. I told her it wasn't necessary, she said she wants to. We went or separate ways.

Last edited:
2wheel; WOW, is a good word. From what you have posted, I know that I would have said just about the same things to her. It will be very interesting to hear what she has to say as time goes by. Hopefully, your wife has been seeing some improvement. GTR

Yup. I remember when I used to be the object of desire now I'm the object of advise. LOL!

She seems to know exactly what she wants. On one hand I'm interested to know the outcome on the other I'm not.

Yes great improvement. She's being discharged officially on Monday but I;m bringing her home tomorrow, no need for another day (no therapy on Sunday).

Hot off the press from the bartender.
Screenshot_20190112-060124_Message+.jpg

Yesterday, Sunday 1/13 she was discharged from the care facility. I brought her home for the first time in 5 weeks following a week home and a week in the hospital. She will be getting in-home therapy, physical, occupational and speech. It will most likely be 3 times a week. Remnant issues are proprioception, spacial relationship, short term memory, fine motor skills, tremors, balance, math and cognitive. I'm using strategies to help that I've learned from the therapist through the years, remember this is her 5th. Her speech has gotten almost to where it was previously. Tremors affecting her eating have been abated by using weighted utensils designed for Parkinson patients. We are playing cards each day to help cognitive, memory and fine motor skill issues, she is now beating my ass off.

Enough on that shit, no one is here for that.

She is constantly horny, but after touching her last night she has lost the sensitivity in her nipples, sure hope that will return, in years gone by she could/would orgasm through nipple play.

She asked how long she's had a relationship with XXXXXX, the bartender. I told her he was part of our lifestyle, mine as cuckold and hers as hotwife. She said she doesn't remember. I filled her in. And she said "oh yeah, now I remember." She said she remembers sucking the bartender off in her room and asked if she is remembering properly, of course I said yes. She asked for a few details and I told her, she said that helped that she now remembers.

She said he sent her a text asking for a blow job and that she was confused about it but now gets it and remembers. She asked how many partners she's had in those few months. I told her I just told her in the details, but I told her again, she said she now remembers the guys and me telling her.

She asked what we're gonna do with his request, I told her it was up to her that I didn't want to push and though she shouldn't either until her recovery has progressed a bit more. She said she agreed but didn't think a blowie would make a difference. I agreed. Then is all seriousness with a straight face and almost tears in her eyes she asked "when we get back into it, what if I don't remember how to fuck?" I tried my best to keep a straight face and told her I'm she she'll remember when the time arrived. I told her if she were more recovered we could find out. She asked "don't you only fuck me after other guys? I REMEMBERED SOMETHING." Yeah I do but I'd also like to before, just you and I. She said we'll see.

She said she was horny and asked if we had batteries for her vibrators. I told her yes but that her Magic Wand was a plug in. She said "oh yeah, Big John", her nickname for it.

Then said she was tired and needed to sleep.

2wheel,

Thanks for summarizing your intensely-interesting (IMO) conversation with your wife's ST.

Re.:

2wheel said:
[My wife's] ST evaluator cornered me in the day room. ST: "Hi and Happy New Year." ME: "Same to you. I know [my wife] has a date." ST: "That's not why I'm talking to you." ME: "OK, what's up then?" ST: "I want to talk to you about that hotwife thing." ME: "Let's go somewhere more private." I followed her to a private area. ST: "OK, let's chat shall we."
Etc. .....
ST: "If [my husband] loves me like he says he does, he'll understand. If he doesn't understand, then his love isn't as true as he says, and if it's over, then we weren't meant to be. But I need this bad, I want this bad, real bad, and I'm willing to risk it all and give it all up."
ME: "WOW. The ball's in your court."
We said goodbye. I again reminded her that there could be dire consequences, as well as great enjoyments, She said she knew the potential risks and rewards and is willing to take the chance. She thanked me for my advise and told me she'd keep me in the loop. I told her it wasn't necessary. She said she wants to. We went or separate ways.

Given that you aren't some sort of counselor or psychologist (as you pointed out to her), you could... on the whole... have been more sympathetic. She is a woman in need. it took some bravery for her to talk with you as she did.

I suggest helping to facilitate the ST "keeping you in the loop." I.e., don't abandon her. If she is among the therapists who will be coming to see your wife three times a week, a way to get her off ground zero might be to invite her to accompany you and your wife to the bar where your wife met her bartender (late afternoon, perhaps?).

Or, invite the ST to come to your home at a time when your wife's bartender will also stop by, so your wife can give him a succulent blow job — which the ST can then watch (as a form of therapy, of course). It will probably turn the bartender on further to have an additional woman present to watch your wife's and his performance — maybe so much so that he would stay hard and have an additional load for the ST, thus providing her with some first-hand experience.

—Custer

Last edited:
Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Hi Custer,

My proclivity is towards the lifestyle. Not being a professional I don't have the skill set to take both sides of the argument. But in re-reading our discussion I do see I was rather cold, in retrospect I guess I did that to try and make it non-emotional. I may have failed.

The chance of hearing from her again is remote as she is the 'evaluator' meaning she does the initial intake then the actual therapist take over from there. Each new step has an evaluation before anything begins; in-hospital, in-home, in-patient, now in-home again for nursing, PT, OT & ST. Nursing eval was Wednesday, ST is later today, PT is tomorrow morning, OT yet to be scheduled. Terrible waste of time and money. But she does have access to our information and knows how to contact us but not in reverse.

Since my wife is basically house-bound there aren't any bar visits in the near future.

Bartender blow job as therapy. Made me chuckle, new approach to hands on therapy. That I think is out there and a bit too radical. Then again maybe not.

Her memory is suffering, she remembers him then she doesn't then she does. Of course the same for hotwifing. She remembered she has dildos and battery vibes, but forgot the wired Magic Wand, but remembered how to make her 'blend' of coffee, but forgot how to use the TV remote.

We have many challenges, I do NOT want this lifestyle I fought so hard for to disappear. I need to remind her almost everyday. She asks if that's all I think about, sex. Some days she doesn't remember she even says that.

2wheel

2wheel,

Re. meeting again with the "ST evaluator:"
2wheel said:
The chance of hearing from her again is remote as she is the 'evaluator,' meaning she does the initial intake, then the actual therapist(s) take over from there. Each new step has an evaluation before anything begins; in-hospital, in-home, in-patient, now in-home again for nursing, PT, OT & ST. Nursing eval was Wednesday, ST is later today, PT is tomorrow morning, OT yet to be scheduled. Terrible waste of time and money. But she does have access to our information and knows how to contact us — but not in reverse.
All that sounds pretty complicated.

Maybe a way to proceed would be to tell one of the other therapists you had a conversation with the "ST evaluator" regarding your wife, and you need her phone number so you can follow up. Or... if the others don't want to give you the ST evaluator's phone no. ... say you need for her to call you.

A more passive way to handle it... given that the ST evaluator said she would "keep you in the loop"... might be to just wait for her to call you. That seems less satisfactory, though, since she may have concluded you aren't interested (since you said, "That won't be necessary").

—Custer

Medical care in the US is unnecessarily extremely complicated. Example: in-patient therapy is based upon system goals, in-home therapy is based upon patient goals. Most times they are not the same.

As far as being the sounding board for her, I do see your point about ';abandonment' of a person needing help. I did say earlier that I was a shit. I will sleep on it.

Thanks for imparting your wisdom.

2wheel,
2wheel said:
Medical care in the US is unnecessarily extremely complicated.
I fully agree with you. (I too live in the U.S., as you may have gathered.)
2wheel said:
As far as being a sounding board for her [my wife's ST evaluator]: I do see your point about 'abandonment' of a person needing help. I did say earlier that I was a shit.
I wouldn't put it anywhere near as bluntly as that. You did, after all, take the time to talk with her, and you responded to her questions without dismissing her needs. That's far and away beyond anything she would have been able to get from a conversation with any of her friends or relatives (I gather, from her comment saying that any such conversation would be a non-starter). And, it was far and away beyond what she obtained, which was nothing, from the psychologist who advertised 15 min. of free telephone consultation. (My impression is, most psychologists have views of what relationships should be like that are more-or-less conventional.)
2wheel said:
I will sleep on it.
OK.
2wheel said:
Thanks for imparting your wisdom.
.....Such as it is. Anyway — you're welcome.

—Custer

Custer, don't dis yourself. I've read hundreds if not thousands of your missives. I wish I had half your insight.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
2wheel said:
Custer, don't dis yourself. I've read hundreds if not thousands of your missives. I wish I had half your insight.
Thanks for your kind words, 2wheel.