• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

It's not hubby's kid...

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date

dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
akakooni-8d0zp-fae815.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpg image_9.jpg tumblr_mne3mpAhY81qenqvmo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: texxx, ashley71, SlutwivesRock and 17 others
Love these shots.
Mike

Reactions: Nursing MILF
NIce pics and captions. Pregnancy risk is hot

Reactions: WM2SeedurWife
Very very hot!

not sure why but still my biggest turn on for this entire site

Reactions: Dojistar
Picture of that white pussy full of bbc is very arousing.

My wife admitted to me after she got pregnant that she had been cheating on me with 2 other guys and one was black and the baby might be black. At first I was so hurt but then secretly I began hoping the baby would be black. I was disappointed that the baby was white but a DNA test proved he still wasn't mine.

Reactions: shocked, xlove19, Put horns on me and 1 other person
But it's not full of any thing, in fact I can't see anything in any thing at all. Unless of course you are imagining it.

Only better picture would be of her with her boyfriend and them wondering what you will think when the baby comes out black
Mike

tom said:
My wife admitted to me after she got pregnant that she had been cheating on me with 2 other guys and one was black and the baby might be black. At first I was so hurt but then secretly I began hoping the baby would be black. I was disappointed that the baby was white but a DNA test proved he still wasn't mine.

We share with you your disappointment, and flow of emotions.

Reactions: shocked
It is very true that bosses, especially commanding officers have the right to any pussy seeing under them or the wife. Some also feel that they own the white ass of any boy who is in any way subordinate to them. I am trying to get in the ARmy OR navy . The hold up is them learning the new guidelines. But i believe have the right to serve in this way.
love, Mary-my legal name sine 18

• Love
Reactions: texxx, Pussyfreebeta, plugnplay and 5 others
meisterh52 said:
Not sure wher is the father

Foto0437-01.jpeg 31715649.jpg
She is hot! I'd love to give her a nice ginger baby

Reactions: jdunn, meisterh52 and Readyu
Ready2play72 said:
She is hot! I'd love to give her a nice ginger baby

We have 4 kids
Not sure what is from me but we love all

32072239.jpg 32072235.jpg Foto0407-01.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, Mcucky, Pussyfreebeta and 8 others
Thanks for sharing these hot pics of your Wife.She is a hottie!

Reactions: meisterh52
Thanks

TqUr8qGX1q.jpg Foto0452-01.jpeg TqUr8qGX1q.jpg 32137049.jpg TqUr8qGX1q.jpg Foto0451-01.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, Mcucky, Pussyfreebeta and 7 others