It's not hubby's kid...

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
So fucking arousing seeing your naughty girl with a round belly and finding out its not yours, if only you were there to try and clean her out after the creampie but failed!

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and toolman2c
scuck7 said:
So fucking arousing seeing your naughty girl with a round belly and finding out its not yours, if only you were there to try and clean her out after the creampie but failed!
OK so what are you trying to say here? Cuckolds are not perfect you know! Well possibly ineffectual. Ok a God Dam looser wimp who can't do anything right. :eek:

Reactions: scuck7
zippless said:
OK so what are you trying to say here? Cuckolds are not perfect you know! Well possibly ineffectual. Ok a God Dam looser wimp who can't do anything right. :eek:
We can make her feel good as the bulls sperm races towards her vulnerable womb ;)

Reactions: shocked and zippless
It doesn't matter who the father is. What does matter is that he is a strong, dark, hung, and very masculine black man. Which of the two, four, or however many black men it is is totally irrelevant. What matters is that the baby is as strong and dark as possible and that the wimpy white or Asian husband lovingly and gratefully expends all of his emotional and financial resources raising it without ever having a chance to pass on his wimpy genes.

Reactions: mwcserves and meisterh52
my daughter is biracial, she isnt hubby's either.

Reactions: toolman2c, Anna36 and shocked
Love to hear and see more about how the moms and babies are doing

Reactions: Mcucky
lets see lots more preggoe pics

make a new baby....

31654009.jpg 31909327.jpg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, plugnplay and barbie1955
Nursing MILF said:
my daughter is biracial, she isnt hubby's either.
That’s great! Does hubby know who the father is? We have 4 kids, all older, none of which are mine!

Reactions: Mcucky, midnightfapper and toolman2c
  • Love
Reactions: Bulldepraved, plugnplay, arabcuck and 2 others