Jeanette At The Bar

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date

landj2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2011
The past couple of weeks Jeanette has been busy at work and hasn't had time during the day to get fucked properly. Yesterday we didn't really have much to do so she suggested we go out and play some pool.
When I went into the bedroom this is how she was dressed. IMG_7470.JPG IMG_7467.JPG IMG_7469.JPG

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, Tinycuckold and redback
On the way to the bar she had me stop at the storeIMG_7010.JPG

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay and redback
At the bar we played some pool. She always shows off a little for the other guys in the barIMG_7443.jpg IMG_7448.jpg IMG_7457.jpg IMG_7460.jpgShe bends so they can see everything, She also always insists that when she goes to the jukebox or to the bar for another drink she goes alone so guys can talk to her.
She always flirts quite a bit but yesterday she lingered at the bar with a guys I guess she liked. I looked over and saw them kissing! Within 5 minutes she came walking over and grabbed her pocketbook and smiled at me, didn't say a word and left with him. About 20 minutes later I got a text from her saying I may as well go home She was enjoying his cock and was going to spend the night with himIMG_7210.JPG

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay and redback
Cuck, look at the difference. Its not that difficult, is it? I want a bigger better more pleasuring cock! A big one that i can feel in my tight little pussy! Your cock is useless & doesn't stay hard, its a no brainer!

leebj2.png
ooops.bj.7.26.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PlannB, plugnplay and morethanacock
yes, i like to know your pussy is satisfied now, you led me down this road. have you always gotten bigger better cocks? in the beginning did you just cheat? all the training seminars you went on for work? You fuck my friends now have you always done that?

Yes, every chance i get! I need big cock, cock i can feel. Yes, your sweet little wife has always been a *****.
Sluts know how to find satisfying cock.
Yes, i may have cheated and lied to you from the very beginning. I f'd my "black friends while in the army... I've f'd the acct manager at my old job, you know the guy you were jealous of, that one you called a prick. That time i was out in Miami, you thought it was a 3 day seminar. It was only a 2 day seminar. I spent the 3rd day at my friends hotel servicing and getting f'd & pleased all day before returning home to your useless cock.

Reactions: actuallycucked, morethanacock and landj2
very sexy woman

Reactions: Open and fun and Naughty J