Jeanette Hunting For Bbc

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date
I understand... It could very well be her? Jeanette is one HOT Slut that I would not mind tag teaming her filling all of her holes.

Reactions: Naughty J
i mailed you & you didn't answer! I have thousands of pics out there. Obviously the pics are edited, flipped & cropped photoshopped. Please answer your message. I never wore a yellow gold ring like that on my left ring finger :) I don't need a fluffer either so the story doesn't add up. Never went to a gloryhole in AC period, let alone in 2009.

Reactions: toolman2c
JohndoughAC said:
Taboo theater Jersey Jnette Jan. 2009. She always came with a chubbier blonde friend who only gave hand jobs, Jnette would blow everyone.
If this isn't you then you have a twin. 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg

Ok, ok you got me! I finally confessed to cuck, it really was me!A lying cheating black cock ***** of a wife!

IMG_8854.JPG IMG_E8855.JPG

Reactions: seedbag, Pleasureguy, BigdaddyToronto and 4 others
Reactions: Readyu, Naughty J and 69eatmore77
me to...I love to see black cocks in her...All white women should get them

Reactions: Readyu, Naughty J and toolman2c
JohndoughAC said:
I am pretty convinced that it is her i'm married now so there are certain things I don't want my wife to know about my past I have to be careful Let's see if 0360 our numbers that mean anything to Jeanette

btw johndough did you create this profile just for me. I'm flattered, so sweet! and whats the 360 supposed to mean?

Reactions: toolman2c
landj2 said:
I love when she goes out

8.22.jpg IMG_7874.JPG
Good slut. I'll bet you find all the black cock pretty girl needs

Naughty J said:
you didnt tell them who took the first pic!

IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_1950.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1962.JPG
Love her tatoo

FitBrotha said:
I love you Jeanette! I've been watching you on wifelovers for a long time. Is that tat real or is it a temp?
me too.

Oh love that pic sitting in the car fucck hoot

Reactions: leonm