Jeanette Is Owned

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date

landj2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2011
Finally my ***** wife has a new black owner!!! Next week I get to officially give him her ass! i will lick it 1st for him, make it sloppy wet
spread her ass cheeks and take his black cock and push just the fat head in her little ass, let her tell me how good it feels before i push it in deeper

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, plugnplay, 69eatmore77 and 17 others
You must be really proud, landj2

if today goes well Jeanette will besides being owned have a 20 boyfriend on the side!! She will be sneaking and taking his cum every chance she gets

IMG_0675.JPG

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, plugnplay, Naughty J and 9 others
since u peeked these are hot :)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 7.jpg 7.jpg 15512322.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, plugnplay, welder153 and 12 others
Lovely mature lady!

Reactions: Naughty J and Geglu
congratulations and good job on the choice.

Reactions: Naughty J
surely would love to see more of her and also videos of her being used. great slut

Reactions: Naughty J and Geglu
Love the QoS placement

The QoS permanent or temporary mark?

My brand is permanent

IMG_7011.JPG
tat2 (2).png
tat4 (2).png
tat5 (2).png

Reactions: seedbag, castrated_cuck, welder153 and 2 others
Naughty J said:
My brand is permanent

IMG_7011.JPG
tat2 (2).png
tat4 (2).png
tat5 (2).png
I absolutely LOVE it Naughty. What a beautiful woman. It is so hot when a white woman that loves BBC has the desire to get a QOS tattoo near her delicious little pussy, or high on the inside of her thigh. Drives my dick insane. Your are one very hot lady and I am very happy I found your thread. How can I ever Thank You for this hard cock. More if you are willing. Have Fun, okdeacon

Reactions: Rtabboo and Naughty J
Love making cocks stand at attention for me :) & pussy's wet. LUV cum tributes

7.25.4.png
butplug.jpg
7.22#4.jpg

Reactions: seedbag, castrated_cuck, Susan's Slave and 3 others
landj2 said:
since u peeked these are hot :)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 7.jpg 7.jpg 15512322.jpg
that is one really pretty pussy! Love the tat! Would love to clean up..

Jeanette is the best! She is the best example of what a Hotwife/black cock slut should be. Her hub is one lucky cuck.

SM4Fin2Blk said:
Jeanette is the best! She is the best example of what a Hotwife/black cock slut should be. Her hub is one lucky cuck.
I agree, she is a beautiful Hot Wife/ Black Cock slut. She has a very beautiful pussy...Her hubby should be very proud of her and proud to be her Cuck. My wife has a beautiful pussy like Jeanette's'; I would love my wife to be a Black Cock Slut. I would enjoy watching her taking a BBC, and I would enjoy cleaning up afterwards. yum yum

69eatmore77 said:
I agree, she is a beautiful Hot Wife/ Black Cock slut. She has a very beautiful pussy...Her hubby should be very proud of her and proud to be her Cuck. My wife has a beautiful pussy like Jeanette's'; I would love my wife to be a Black Cock Slut. I would enjoy watching her taking a BBC, and I would enjoy cleaning up afterwards. yum yum
thanks & cuck knows he's lucky :)

Lovestruckcuck said:
I would love my wife to be owned by a black bull, only problem not many in Ireland
thats too bad

SM4Fin2Blk said:
Muah!! thanks

landj2 said:
if today goes well Jeanette will besides being owned have a 20 boyfriend on the side!! She will be sneaking and taking his cum every chance she gets

IMG_0675.JPG
S
landj2 said:

IMG_0675.JPG
She is a very sexy wife