Jeanette My Very Hot Wife

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date

landj2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2011
My wife fucks many guys since I have a small useless cock. She has been doing this since before we were married. 5 kids and many years later she now does it very openly. She prefers fat black cocks but will fuck just about any cock that is better than mine ( Almost everyone). She likes to send me pics while Im at work to remind me of the things she does. IMG_1479.JPG IMG_1486.JPG These 2 pics are her getting into a strangers truck for daytime fun out shopping.
IMG_2875.JPG Another when out, So hot someone else taking the pic, I have no idea who and it usually means she fucked someone else
IMG_2041.JPG More shopping, and getting bigger better cock

IMG_4290.JPG IMG_4149.JPG She had a plumber fix the sink, since i can't
IMG_4442.JPG IMG_4292.JPG The dishwasher repair
IMG_4647.JPG In the hot tub with one of my friends over while Im working!

IMG_4914.JPG Another one when out, Usually she will ask a random stranger to take pics, explain to them that she needs to text me to show that she is out looking for cock, 99% of those strangers please my wife's pussy

Reactions: barbie1955, 941Slutwife, okdeacon and 3 others
This is from at a party at one of our closest friends house. She went in to help him bring out more food. Sent me this pic while I was sitting with ALL our friends outsideIMG_4862.JPG
IMG_4828.JPG This one I ran to the Auto parts store to grab a few things, one of our boys friends ( 19 years old) was over. I was helping him fix his car.

IMG_4419.JPG Another favorite, Another of the boys friends ( Once they are of legal age they all have her, Its a right of passage to manhood)
He was over doing some odd jobs around the house for her. Our boys were all out. He was showering when i got home from work, Jeanette told me to look at the pics on his phone, I sent this one to myself from his phone

Reactions: 941Slutwife, okdeacon and Nazareth
Definitely a SlutWife who is not getting what she wants at home.

I hope you are both encouraging her and actively seeking out more cock for her.

Reactions: Naughty J
I have to do what i must to take care of my needs since you dont cuck.

IMG_0856.JPG
blaze.jpg
puss.tease.#2.png
DATEKISS.png

Reactions: barbie1955, 941Slutwife, okdeacon and 2 others
Naughty J said:

IMG_0856.JPG
blaze.jpg
puss.tease.#2.png
DATEKISS.png
oh fuckk....are you kidding me!
slut you love to get touched and new dick for licking....thats a candy for you!!

Reactions: landj2 and Naughty J
landj2 said:
My wife fucks many guys since I have a small useless cock. She has been doing this since before we were married. 5 kids and many years later she now does it very openly. She prefers fat black cocks but will fuck just about any cock that is better than mine ( Almost everyone). She likes to send me pics while Im at work to remind me of the things she does.IMG_1479.JPG IMG_1486.JPG These 2 pics are her getting into a strangers truck for daytime fun out shopping.
IMG_2875.JPG Another when out, So hot someone else taking the pic, I have no idea who and it usually means she fucked someone else

IMG_4914.JPG Another one when out, Usually she will ask a random stranger to take pics, explain to them that she needs to text me to show that she is out looking for cock, 99% of those strangers please my wife's pussy
She really is a very hot wife

Love that she breaks in the younger guys! All boys should have that experience.
I also love she is bold and aggressive to men like repairmen. There's not much else hotter than a sexy wife teasing a stranger, with it culminating in a nice blowjob or fuck!

Are u in uk so maybe i can fuck.her x

Harley said:
Sorry no were in the US

Jeanette has a new pair of shorts. she is going to be wearing them for a certain 19 year old. he has been seeing little peeks for a very long time. he will be anxious at first but i know his young cock will stay hard forever. He will please her since I can't. She will be fucking him regularly and helping him become a great fuck for all his future girlfriendsFullSizeRender (1).jpg FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_7895.JPG IMG_7897.JPG IMG_7898.JPG

• Love
Reactions: seedbag, ricterf, barbie1955 and 5 others
landj2 said:
My wife fucks many guys since I have a small useless cock. She has been doing this since before we were married. 5 kids and many years later she now does it very openly. She prefers fat black cocks but will fuck just about any cock that is better than mine ( Almost everyone). She likes to send me pics while Im at work to remind me of the things she does.IMG_1479.JPG IMG_1486.JPG These 2 pics are her getting into a strangers truck for daytime fun out shopping.

when you need your A/C fixed, I can do that and feed your wife my 8"

I would love to see a photo of your very sexy wife with a pussy full of cum...

Reactions: toolman2c
cuck, E will be back on Friday so you may have to go into the office or find something to do Saturday morning!
69 thanks :) I'm always up for a barter!
Open enjoy my creampie

IMG_1176.JPG

Reactions: barbie1955, okdeacon, 941Slutwife and 4 others
few more

IMG_3570.JPG
IMG_1211.JPG

Reactions: barbie1955, okdeacon, 941Slutwife and 6 others
Naughty J said:
cuck, E will be back on Friday so you may have to go into the office or find something to do Saturday morning!
Open enjoy my creampie

IMG_1176.JPG
Wish i lived close, could have helped with a IT problem;)

She could probably teach me a thing or two too !

Reactions: Naughty J and toolman2c
Naughty J said:

IMG_0856.JPG
blaze.jpg
puss.tease.#2.png
DATEKISS.png

Damn - I need a neighbor like you!!!

Reactions: 941Slutwife and Naughty J
Naughty J said:
Open enjoy my creampie

IMG_1176.JPG
I love seeing a freshly fucked, well used, and swollen pussy dripping with cum. Very Nice! Wish I was there cleaning it up...You should email me, I am always up for a service check on an AC system to ensure it's operating properly, I can see if you need servicing too.

Reactions: 941Slutwife and Naughty J
Very hot.....
Just how a highly sexed beautiful woman should always keep her pussy....

Reactions: Naughty J and toolman2c