IMG_1521.JPG
IMG_1514.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG
We need to fuck J! Happy Saturday!

Reactions: Naughty J
You are so sexy.... I would love to prepare you and clean you

what it is like having a very slutty wife:
At a little party with some friends and there happens to be a bbc there, Jeanette is on her way to the fridge to get us beers, All of a sudden everyone is saying OMG and looking that way. I turn, have to grab my phone and take pics because she is on her knees for a BBC. 1P.jpg 3P.jpg 4.jpg She sucked his cock and swallowed every drop in front of everyone

Reactions: okdeacon, 69eatmore77, Nazareth and 2 others
She's a dream

Thanks everyone & no need to dream i'm real :)

NancyJay15_tn.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c and BlkDad42FL
BlkDad42FL said:
Cuck, You know that's what im hear for, to service superior cock.
Blkdad42 message me

Reactions: BlkDad42FL
landj2 said:
My wife fucks many guys since I have a small useless cock. She has been doing this since before we were married. 5 kids and many years later she now does it very openly. She prefers fat black cocks but will fuck just about any cock that is better than mine ( Almost everyone). She likes to send me pics while Im at work to remind me of the things she does.IMG_1479.JPG IMG_1486.JPG These 2 pics are her getting into a strangers truck for daytime fun out shopping.
IMG_2875.JPG Another when out, So hot someone else taking the pic, I have no idea who and it usually means she fucked someone else
IMG_2041.JPG More shopping, and getting bigger better cock

IMG_4290.JPG IMG_4149.JPG She had a plumber fix the sink, since i can't
IMG_4442.JPG IMG_4292.JPG The dishwasher repair
IMG_4647.JPG In the hot tub with one of my friends over while Im working!

IMG_4914.JPG Another one when out, Usually she will ask a random stranger to take pics, explain to them that she needs to text me to show that she is out looking for cock, 99% of those strangers please my wife's pussy
Would love to cum on her

• Love
Reactions: ricterf
Open and fun said:
Very hot.....
Just how a highly sexed beautiful woman should always keep her pussy....
I agree. Apparently she does too..The Perfect Slut Wife!

BlkDad42FL said:
Blkdad42fl i would appreciate you giving my wife what she needs

landj2, we're figuring out some logistics but I am absolutely going to give her what she needs

An old friend of mine from college is staying with us this week. I haven't seen him for years. Barbecued etc on the forth. Yesterday I went to work leaving my wife home alone with him.
I don't check my personal email all day only when I wake up in the morning. this is what Jeanette sent me yesterday! No explanations nothing. I had dinner with the 2 of them not knowing what went on earlier. I still don't know and off to work again!_B7A2122.jpg _B7A2077.jpg _B7A1707a.jpg _B7A1729.jpg

Reactions: barbie1955, okdeacon, 69eatmore77 and 3 others
What do you need to know? Your cock is useless, which forces me to find real cock.

Reactions: Open and fun, BlkDad42FL and landj2
Today her and my old friend just hung out at the beachIMG_1155.JPG IMG_1160.JPG IMG_1169.JPG , when I was having lunch with my boss she texted these
got this one when driving homeIMG_0618.JPG

Reactions: h5t6ca, okdeacon, 69eatmore77 and 7 others
You husband is lucky to have such an incredibly sexy wife... especially as you share so much with him....
In my opinion he should prepare and clean you more for his rewards...

Reactions: toolman2c and Naughty J
So Good and Gently to Your friends, I like always when My Aila wife is as GOOD girl to My friends, Am I at home or not. It is so beautiful thing.!

While you were out shopping for our new fridge i had my old friend John stop by for a quick visit. Did you see him wave as you drove past each other??

IMG_6840.JPG
IMG_6836.JPG
IMG_6878.JPG

Reactions: ricterf, barbie1955, h5t6ca and 7 others
that outfit is perfect for your 41 date with mike! with accessories of course!

good picture of your slut , love the leather jacket