Jeanette Orders A Pizza

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date

landj2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2011
She hasn't been getting cock lately soooo Pizza delivery guy scores 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, plugnplay, perradeplaya and 7 others
landj2 said:
She hasn't been getting cock lately soooo Pizza delivery guy scores9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg
Lucky guy.

Reactions: Mychinesewifey and Naughty J
I love Jeanette

My wife enjoyed "tipping" delivery men also. Enjoyed the photos. GTR

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
I need to become a pizza delivery guy!

I actually have a video of my wife when she was in her mid 20's "tipping" a black guy and a Hispanic guy that had just delivered a sofa to her sister's apartment. I originally recorded it with a super 8 camera, then it was transferred to VHS tape and I rerecorded onto a DVD. If I can ever figure out how to edit it and upload it, I would enjoy sharing it to show how my wife would "tip" men that did a service for her.

Oh, by the way the super 8 camera belonged to my grandparents - if they only knew some of the things that we recorded with it, I'm sure that we would have been asked to return it and then we wouldn't be able to use it after that. GTR

Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Geglu, Nazareth and 1 other person
I want to order a pizza.

Reactions: buds13
I will deliver one to you

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
I actually worked as a pizza delivery for a bit of extra cash way back when we were 1st married. The ONLY time a lady answered the door naked was when my wife ordered one.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and buds13
That's funny