Jim From Uk With A Sexy Persian Slut Wife!

Would you like to see more pics of Yasmin?

• Total voters

Jimbolar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi I'm Jim, I've just joined and would like to share my sexy Persian wife Yasmin's pics with everyone. She's just started posing nude for me and needs some encouragement!

IMG_3772.JPG

Reactions: tomsnl, James bond, eriknb and 5 others
she is a sexy slut talk her into more pics for all of us

Reactions: Jimbolar
she's fucking delicious. I'd love to see more.

Nice tits. Need to see more of that delicious cunt.

She looks good... 54 yo guy in sw london here...

sexy photo. would love to see more of her hot ass

Jimbolar said:
Hi I'm Jim, I've just joined and would like to share my sexy Persian wife Yasmin's pics with everyone. She's just started posing nude for me and needs some encouragement!

IMG_3772.JPG
She is lovely

yes, let's see more of this delicious piece of ass.

Jimbolar said:

IMG_3772.JPG
She is georgous

Jimbolar said:

IMG_3772.JPG
Do u let her fuck other cocks

Jimbolar said:

IMG_3772.JPG
Love to see more of her I'd love to cumtribute her

Me too jim can i fuck her x61f5fc3b-20ec-442c-9feb-7fd36ec276ce.jpg

Hi, i am 6ft tall dark and handsome 30 years old dom bull from India. coming to uk for 6 months vacation. i wan to enjoy white hot wives or couples. wan to try cuckold, 3sum, group or gangbang fun. my biggest fantasy is to make real sex slave. let me know if you find this exciting. thanks.