Just Out And About ( Celebs.. And A Few Others "oops" Pics)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
  • #1,161
MichelleTractenburg is aGoddess,and would beg to serve her.

Reactions: tcfranklin
  • #1,162
My apologies if I offended anyone. New here and not only learning how to navigate this, not so user friendly, site but also the proper educate in it's particular sections. I have received warm welcome and likes from many and this is the first negative message. Can you tell me which post or comment offended you and where did I post it. Again, my sincere apologies to you and all others I have offended.

Reactions: sjb1962
  • #1,163
elhotman said:
My apologies if I offended anyone. New here and not only learning how to navigate this, not so user friendly, site but also the proper educate in it's particular sections. I have received warm welcome and likes from many and this is the first negative message. Can you tell me which post or comment offended you and where did I post it. Again, my sincere apologies to you and all others I have offended.
sorry if maybe a little "strong" but your ad for "services".....there are plenty of spots on this site for that....just not here...won't comment on your second post as this covers both....won't say or didn't mean to say you are not welcome here.....just your statement for services comment should go someplace else

Last edited:
Reactions: elhotman
  • #1,164
subhub174014 said:
sorry if maybe a little "strong" but your ad for "services".....there are plenty of spots on this site for that....just not here...won't comment on your second post as this covers both....won't say or didn't mean to say you are not welcome here.....just your statement for services comment should go someplace else
Thank You. That was better said and I can appreciate that. No hard feelings and I understand.I will try to do better. I guess an apology is in order from me as well. You are absolutely right, the second comment was not needed. I am sorry. Have a great day.

Last edited:
Reactions: subhub174014
  • #1,165
subhub174014 said:
Not sure what commercial she does.... but pretty nice!

b1.jpg b2.jpg b3.jpg
AT~T

Reactions: cmeinfl`
  • #1,166
subhub174014 said:
Good old Betty! I can only imagine the pics of her times that have been lost. Man the way them beauties looked back n them days!

• #1,167
my hubs got actual nude pix of Betty White,,,that’s not her, she was not known for her “curvy figure”,,,

Reactions: Paulag
  • #1,170
Love this thread!

• #1,171
  • #1,172
elhotman said:
you need to go to "chat" for what you want....or one of the talk forums....nothing here but pics and some discussion

• #1,173
1-eleb.jpg2 celeb.jpg

Reactions: BILLD, laury, cmeinfl` and 2 others
  • #1,174
will this do?

• #1,175
  • #1,176
  • #1,178
subhub174014 said:
Christy Carlson romano

13a-christy carlson romano.gif 13-christy carlson ramano.gif