Just Out And About ( Even More Fucking...10)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
  • #1,901
11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

Reactions: laury, Kwacka, bertrum and 4 others
  • #1,902
shit... sorry folks... got to go out of town to a funeral

• #1,903
sorry to hear that subhub

• #1,904
great photos

• #1,905
subhub174014 said:
These pics are amazing ..where are u getting bit from

Reactions: laury, Kwacka, hairbear1954 and 1 other person
  • #1,906
subhub174014 said:
I really like the last picture her expression riding him love her face and that hot body hmmm.Id love to know who she is and see more pics of her

Reactions: cuckedjay, Kwacka, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 1 other person
  • #1,907
subhub174014 said:
I love the left picture where's she's held down by her wrists. Obviously, she doesn't mind to say the least. It's about a black bull taking control, where clearly you enjoy him doing that to you. I remember being in a situation kind of like that a very long time ago with some differences I won't go into here. So many of these pictures are lovely to look at. White women comfortable with their sexual preference for black men and black men with strong desires to put their seed into white women. A dark penis going in and out where the outcome will be ejaculation into a willing white woman's womb. Both people working for that same outcome. A beautiful thing to think about. Thanks for these pictures.

Reactions: hornyaussie4u, HotwifeAdmirer, Kwacka and 4 others
  • #1,909
Gayla, you want to post pics there are other places on this site where you can...even start your thread if you want....just not here....I will delete anything else that is multiple and not following the topic

• #1,910
good for you subhub

• #1,911
subhub174014 said:
The color contrasts between the white wife and her superior lover is stunning , I'd say it is perfection.

• Love
Reactions: throwback, hairbear1954, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
  • #1,912
littlestubby5in said:
The color contrasts between the white wife and her superior lover is stunning , I'd say it is perfection.
I agree. I especially like the first one where she's wearing her hair in a bun. She just looks like the dressed up classy and now she has her legs spread. You can tell she really likes it and put some thought about her appearance for her black bull breeding date.

Reactions: crt, littlestubby5in, sswanabe and 2 others
  • #1,913
I love seeing all them wedding rings in the pictures...makes me wanna another wife even more .

• #1,914
Julie0778 said:
I agree. I especially like the first one where she's wearing her hair in a bun. She just looks like the dressed up classy and now she has her legs spread. You can tell she really likes it and put some thought about her appearance for her black bull breeding date.
Yes she must have been longing for this and as you said took great care in looking her very best for him.

Reactions: AussieCuckwannabe
  • #1,915
subhub174014 said:
Those lovely long black cocks have no trouble locating the holes

Reactions: AussieCuckwannabe and whitewife696969