1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Just Out And About .....july 2018

Discussion in 'Subhub's Out and About' started by subhub174014, Jul 2, 2018.

1. LikesMMF

LikesMMF Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

Thank god for mirrors and digital cameras. They make it so easy for the sluts to show themselves off. Thanks for posting.

2. gatorrdw

gatorrdw Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

subhub, the pics of my wife that I enjoy the most are the ones where a black man has his big cock in her and I don't recall of ever meeting him. So obviously to me it would have been when she went with someone else and he shared her. Thanks again, I love it. GTR

3. LikesMMF

I would love to know which pics are those of your wife.

4. gatorrdw

gatorrdw Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I wish that I could tell you, but a promise I made to my wife was that I would never show her face and in the ones I'm seeing I can clearly see her face. Even though I didn't post the picture(s) I know that I would be breaking my promise and I just can't/won't do that. Please accept my reasoning for not identifying her. GTR

5. subchard

subchard SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

thanks subhub, thoroughly agree gatorrdw, my wife has the same stipulation

6. LikesMMF

GTR, no problem. I understand.

7. subhub174014

subhub174014 SLUTWIVES VIP!

thank you LikesMMF
    thanks gatorrdw
    thank you subchard
    I know what you mean.....mine afraid someday the boys might start looking at some of this and recognize her..I have posted a couple once in a while...but mostly pretty tame pics

8. subhub174014

subhub174014 SLUTWIVES VIP!

how about some just plain boob pics!

1-boob. 1z (1). 1z (1). 1z (2). 1z (3). 1z (4). 1z (5). 1z (6). 1z (7).