Just Out And About (kissing 9)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
  • #1,861
11 (1).jpg 11 (2).jpg 11 (3).jpg 11 (4).jpg 11 (5).jpg 11 (6).jpg 11 (7).jpg 11 (8).jpg 11 (9).jpg 11 (10).jpg

Reactions: laury, wmjacking, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 1 other person
  • #1,862
12 (1).jpg 12 (1).png 12 (2).jpg 12 (3).jpg 12 (4).jpg 12 (5).jpg 12 (6).jpg 12 (7).jpg 12 (8).jpg 12 (9).jpg

Reactions: laury, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, h5t6ca and 1 other person
  • #1,863
13 (1).jpg 13 (2).jpg 13 (3).JPG 13 (4).jpg 13 (5).jpg 13 (6).jpg 13 (7).jpg 13 (8).jpg 13 (9).jpg 13 (10).jpg

Reactions: laury and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
  • #1,864
14 (1).jpg 14 (2).jpg 14 (3).jpg 14 (4).jpg 14 (5).jpg 14 (6).jpg 14 (7).jpg 14 (8).jpg 14 (9).jpg 14 (10).jpg

Reactions: laury, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and kmbe
  • #1,865
15 (1).jpg 15 (2).jpg 15 (3).jpg 15 (4).jpg 15 (5).jpg 15 (6).jpg 15 (7).jpg 15 (8).jpg 15 (9).jpg 15 (10).jpg

Reactions: laury and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
  • #1,866
150.jpg

Reactions: laury, hairbear1954, buds13 and 1 other person
  • #1,867
thanks subhub

• #1,868
Some of the pictures are hot!

Reactions: Kinkyhubbysluttywife
  • #1,869
wifecleaner said:
Their rings remind them of the thrill of violating their vows
I suppose you can say that she's not "forsaking all others" when she actively seeks the black man's seed into her womb. But, who's taking the picture? I think almost always it's the husband. He also wants the black man's seed in her womb. The black man wants it there too. Everybody is happy with the situation, so is that really a "violation"? A lot of marriages get dull and routine. By adding the "forbidden" black stud, everybody gets a smile on their face and sexual satisfaction. As far as her not waiting to get naked, she might really be in a hurry to get him inside her. If that's a big turn on for you and have haven't been with a black man in a long time (weeks or even months), you're probably kind of anxious for that. Can you blame her?

• Love
Reactions: Dblinsey, LikesMMF, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
  • #1,870
Julie0778 said:
I suppose you can say that she's not "forsaking all others" when she actively seeks the black man's seed into her womb. But, who's taking the picture? I think almost always it's the husband. He also wants the black man's seed in her womb. The black man wants it there too. Everybody is happy with the situation, so is that really a "violation"? A lot of marriages get dull and routine. By adding the "forbidden" black stud, everybody gets a smile on their face and sexual satisfaction. As far as her not waiting to get naked, she might really be in a hurry to get him inside her. If that's a big turn on for you and have haven't been with a black man in a long time (weeks or even months), you're probably kind of anxious for that. Can you blame her?

I would agree with you....betting the hub taking the pic

• #1,871
Julie0778 said:

I agree! In fact, I few cuckolding/swinging not as a failed or violated marriage but a more evolved one. Monogamy makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint, but our society is beyond base survival needs at this point. We can afford the luxury of recreation, fantasy and indulgence. And nothing could be more indulgent than a black penis penetrating a white vagina...

Now that we are no longer restrained by biological needs, only social customs, there is little but pleasure as a consequence to extramarital or other taboo sex acts/partners. In fact, the more taboo the better becuase breaking these antiquated customs is thrilling!

So again, I insist that there is nothing more indulgent than a black penis penetrating a white vagina... except for when that vagina is married... or better yet, the worn-out and neglected vagina of an aging mother... or the tender blossoming flower of a young daughter...

And as a male, if you are not the BBC, then there is nothing more beautiful than watching your slutty girlfriend, virtuous wife, or innocent daughter give herself to one. To watch her writhe in ecstacy as her most private and sacred place is penetrated by an engorged black penis... throbbing and flooding her with potent semen...

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking, LikesMMF, Julie0778 and 1 other person
  • #1,872
I love the use of the word "indulgence". It's so appropriate. When you indulge in something, it's for fun, not for necessity or to make you better. That's so true for married white women getting blacked. I also noticed you mentioned the thrill of watching your "innocent daughter" give herself to a black man. I assume she is of legal age here, so nobody gets offended. The reason that thought is sexy, is because it's forbidden. Losing your virginity to a black man seems so naughty, compared to losing it to a white boyfriend you fell madly in love with. I would have to say that a girl that does that is indulging for sure. However, I don't think it's something a parent should watch. Whether it's love or indulgence, it's still a private act between the girl and her guy (I guess it's not if she's consented to a gang bang...that's different). I can understand and appreciate being excited because she's giving up to black and happy that she enjoys it, but I'd have to say, let her do it with the door shut. Maybe she will want to share the details someday, maybe she won't, but you'll still know she's her "private place" is being penetrated by a black penis and taking his seed willingly.

Reactions: Dblinsey and midnightfapper
  • #1,873
Julie0778 said:
I love the use of the word "indulgence". It's so appropriate. When you indulge in something, it's for fun, not for necessity or to make you better. That's so true for married white women getting blacked. I also noticed you mentioned the thrill of watching your "innocent daughter" give herself to a black man. I assume she is of legal age here, so nobody gets offended. The reason that thought is sexy, is because it's forbidden. Losing your virginity to a black man seems so naughty, compared to losing it to a white boyfriend you fell madly in love with. I would have to say that a girl that does that is indulging for sure. However, I don't think it's something a parent should watch. Whether it's love or indulgence, it's still a private act between the girl and her guy (I guess it's not if she's consented to a gang bang...that's different). I can understand and appreciate being excited because she's giving up to black and happy that she enjoys it, but I'd have to say, let her do it with the door shut. Maybe she will want to share the details someday, maybe she won't, but you'll still know she's her "private place" is being penetrated by a black penis and taking his seed willingly.

So glad you like it, and yes that's exactly what I had in mind with the word "indulgence"!

Also just wanted to clarify about the daughter... I absolutely mean of legal age, fully consenting, all the privacy she wants/needs, and so on. I want this to be a life changing, but comfortable and safe experience. Of course I'll absolutely be getting off on the second-hand excitement but her safety and happiness is always top priority! Always always always! For a daughter as well as a wife or really any woman.

I don't even have a daughter, I just think its hot because its just another layer of forbidden excitement.

Reactions: Julie0778
  • #1,874
This is the kind of vacation that just never happened to me.

Reactions: midnightfapper
  • #1,875
subhub174014 said:
This is my absolute favorite photo, it reminds me of my wife fucking a black guy, pulling his cock in harder

thank you Subhub !
1604794933814.png

Reactions: seedbag, 69eatmore77, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 1 other person
  • #1,876
midnightfapper said:
So glad you like it, and yes that's exactly what I had in mind with the word "indulgence"!

Also just wanted to clarify about the daughter... I absolutely mean of legal age, fully consenting, all the privacy she wants/needs, and so on. I want this to be a life changing, but comfortable and safe experience. Of course I'll absolutely be getting off on the second-hand excitement but her safety and happiness is always top priority! Always always always! For a daughter as well as a wife or really any woman.

I don't even have a daughter, I just think its hot because its just another layer of forbidden excitement.
Forbidden is sexy, totally. Whether it's breaking marriage vows, or spoiling the innocent white girl, or risking impregnation by a black man. I love fantasies about it not being my fault. Like blackmail, or mildly being ****** (nothing violent or feat of violence), maybe pushing him away at first, then putting my arms around his neck and fucking him back.

Reactions: whitewife696969, old fred and midnightfapper
  • #1,877
Julie0778 said:
Forbidden is sexy, totally. Whether it's breaking marriage vows, or spoiling the innocent white girl, or risking impregnation by a black man. I love fantasies about it not being my fault. Like blackmail, or mildly being ****** (nothing violent or feat of violence), maybe pushing him away at first, then putting my arms around his neck and fucking him back.
Juulie, You are like my wife, guys don't fuck you, you fuck them, I love it

Reactions: midnightfapper
  • #1,878
My wife has told me that black guys kiss better, they are better eating pussy and of course fuck better. She said they are just plain Superior sexually. I have no reason to argue.

Reactions: old fred, whitewife696969 and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
  • #1,879
old fred said:
Juulie, You are like my wife, guys don't fuck you, you fuck them, I love it
You should tell us more about your wife...are some her men black?

Reactions: midnightfapper and old fred
  • #1,880
Cucked Dad said:
My wife has told me that black guys kiss better, they are better eating pussy and of course fuck better. She said they are just plain Superior sexually. I have no reason to argue.
It took me a while to realize this, but it's not really about anything they do better. It's about how I react to them when they do it. There's something about being aware that he's black and thinking about what he's doing to you and the tiny risk of pregnancy. Does she react more if the man has really dark skin? Even if you're 99.9% sure you're protected from getting pregnant, that tiny chance when the man is really dark and has very African features is just very sexy.

• Love
Reactions: midnightfapper, old fred and Dblinsey