Kissing pics

• Thread startermyster
  • Start date
126-130

k126.jpg k127.jpg K128.jpg k129.jpg k130.png

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, cuckhub, Pussyfreebeta and 1 other person
Love these, nothing better than seeing the woman you love passionately kiss another man, except maybe seeing her fucking him!

• Love
Reactions: toolman
136-140 please enjoy

k136.jpg k137.jpg k138.jpg k139.jpg k140.jpg

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, cuckhub, Pussyfreebeta and 1 other person
My wife had two favorites. First was when the stud would get his cock fully inside of her, just before he would start to stroke her with it, and second was when they were cumming in her, it would set her off and she would wrap her legs and arms around them and search for their mouth to kiss until he had finished cumming in her. GTR

Pauldark said:
Soft loving Lips

Hi All :)

I like this thread :) I love kissing !

So here are a few images that I think are worth sharing with you all :)

Please let me know if you like them !? it is nice to know that I help bring a moments pleasure into a woman's life :)

love,

Pauldark
xox

4db38e96bd9968b87d22eba9cc1e70a30_large.jpg
6f5b891ee12a9125d5265cba4b28622f0_large.jpg
15se.jpg
18se.jpg
4f8bcf37811475b5d1847f7f3056510f1_large.jpg
accepted said:
It is so very hard to cope with seeing one's wife giving herself so willingly to a black bull. stomach churns, guts wrench, but somehow the cock hardens too.

For me, that was the most difficult thinks to accept - my wife passionately kissing black men. I accepted everything else but I still don't react as well as I should. I realize this is my problem and I am not being rational about it but I wonder how many husbands have problems with this.

Reactions: cuckhub
Lori0908 said:
Jim has always said that it drives him wild with lust to see me kissing my black lovers. Especially in the moments after my lover has unloaded his black seed in me. I am relaxing a little and my lover collapses down on me and kisses me as he strokes my face and hair. If he hasn't already cum Jim will stroke himself while we are kissing. If a guy won't kiss me passionately, he doesn't usually get a second chance. Had one guy tell me that he saves the kissing for his wife. HMMMMMM let me see if I heard you correctly. We have lots of kissing pics will post in a day or so.
I agree nothing hotter than watching your loving wife making out with her black lover, I love watching them making out almost as I do them fucking her

• Love
Reactions: toolman and whitewife696969
Hottest thing is a black man kissing a white wife.

• Love
Reactions: robandkate
Lori0908 said:
Jim has always said that it drives him wild with lust to see me kissing my black lovers. Especially in the moments after my lover has unloaded his black seed in me. I am relaxing a little and my lover collapses down on me and kisses me as he strokes my face and hair. If he hasn't already cum Jim will stroke himself while we are kissing. If a guy won't kiss me passionately, he doesn't usually get a second chance. Had one guy tell me that he saves the kissing for his wife. HMMMMMM let me see if I heard you correctly. We have lots of kissing pics will post in a day or so.
I love seeing my wife and her lovers kissing passionately!

• Love
Reactions: toolman, robandkate and whitewife696969
9r0cant said:
Prelimernary kisses

plaese enjoy
These are my favorite! I love when wife's BF comes over and they have that first kiss.

Reactions: whitewife696969
I love these kissing pics! I am a kisser for sure!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Pussyfreebeta
9r0cant said:
136-140 please enjoy

k136.jpg k137.jpg k138.jpg k139.jpg k140.jpg
You can see the love between these couples , sheer pleasure

• Love
Ilove to see ANYTHING interacial from breeding to kissing it all makes my cock hard even if you see your daughter dating a black man you know she getting fucked good like she was made to breed with black man

• Love
i believe mothers also teach their daughters how to get black cock without anyone knowing they are taught how to please the black man which is good

• Love
Reactions: toolman and sissiboi
lovetocinteracial said:
i believe mothers also teach their daughters how to get black cock without anyone knowing they are taught how to please the black man which is good
tru so tru....mothers can also teach their sissi boi sons too...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman and cuckhub