Lactating White Boi

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date
I been 6month now an just start to lactated about a cup full

That is quite a bit of breast milk Sue. Great. Congratulations. What has caused that much success with it? My standing date with Kirk was interrupted last Saturday. He went off to meet his wife in Florida. I thought I was going to have him to myself for a week. You know, maybe do more than just suck him off in return for nursing my teats. Mine are now full B cup with no surgeries. My Doc says that many cosmetic surgeons would take me to full D cup from a "natural" Bcup. My nipple clamps are on as I write. I better be ready for some flow when I take them off. I will be wearing my little black dress today for a couple of reasons. I Got a new one that looks good on me. Only about 4 inches above my knees though as it it was Many occasions. Oh, it is the single strap kind though. I am now 38B-28-42 . I will see some relatives today.
Please write back. luv, MsGary -->Heather

My neighbor and his exotic wife are moving to Florida soon. Thay have been PERFECT neighbors from the start. Kurt knows my big nipples are like two extra clots. I have still not done anything with His wife, though she is one of the only women who still turns me on at all. Igave her a ride to the airport when she took her Dad home and i offered to drive Kurt the next week. He wanted to leave his car at the airport so it would be there when they returned from their new house about 4 days later. I do not think he really knows that I would do ANYTHING for him. He has done so much of rme/US (my ex and me). just saying it is not just sex with us. Though he is the one who REALLY knows how to excite and stimulate my breast and nipples. ANd he never gives up until he gets at least a little milk from one tits or the other. I Should call them TEATS right now. I am skinny but he calls me his little cow. o mi God! that just 'sends me'. I have orgasms from getting my TEATS and nipples aroused like that. His wife really does like see in gus doing this together. Of course I always suck him off in return !! I will never find another like Him.
luv to All, missgary
ps he often gets a full four ounces out of me if both TEATS start "giving" Iwill have to find out what dairy farmers call it when the cow GIVES milk.
My TEATS andnipples look like a nursing mom. When i teach guys to swim, I do it without a top on. Just a racing suit or bikini broom two sizes too small

As I write again, my nipple clamps and chastity and butt plug are in use. I had my standing date with Kurt last night to nurse off of my teats. His wife was there the whole time and naked. They are a totally mixed couple and they will be moving to Florida soon. I do not know the timeline and it makes me sad but they already bought a house in Florida. I love both of them and they have been beyond perfect as neighbors. I am going to tend the outside of their house until it is sold. he has been milking my breasts for years now. I do not touch them from Wednesday night until our date Saturday so he always gets some liquid from them. That is , they NEED to nurse after those three days. I also have milked his huge black cock. He sure likes getting a blow job. I do not knw if his wife sucks him or not . I sure know she loves him but I also know most girls do NOT really like to suck cock. I have never touched her but I sure do like Looking at Her. Kurt has fucked me a few times on our dates but only when both MY ex AND his wife are there. My ex likes to show her big titst as I serve Him to encourage his orgasm. Last night we gave each other big loads for the mouths. my load for him near four ounces and his potent semen for me over 2 ouches I am sure. I can never wait to swallow it though. He has made 2 babies with his wife and at least 4 babies with other girls around town. I savor sperm like that (and his balls).
luv missgary (Heather)

I just love having little girlie titties. Especially the big puffy pink nipples poking out through clothes for older boys and men to see. Even poking hard through my bra and 2 or 3 layers of clothing. And of course while teaching swimming. There are many, many black boys who still need to learn to swim. Boys and men LOVE sucking my tits, even if they consider themselves totally straight.. The guys who are really good at it have gotten a few drops of liquid out of each side. That either happens within ten or 12 minutes or it doesn't. I often feel like i NEED to nurse and my chest really looks like it.

GREAT News Mary. I am in my nipples clamps. My own dad gave me my first pair of clamps (clips). He dies 3 years ago this month and i sure do miss him.
I will be adjusting my strong clamps in a little while. Often as I shift them i get a lillte milk coming out and my nipples get real slippery. I have to switch to a weaker clip , but it has more priction for holding. Hard to believe a nipple clamp pinches off flow but it Does. I would sure like to hear from women who have done a lot of this. Seems like it would be more natural for them. I knew two women whose nipples ploked through their bra and a couple layers of clothing PLS a sweater. Mine do that now. One of them was nursing her second baby and the other had never been preg. That is when I knew their was hope for me to have nipples like that. MENlove to see. When really aroused, my nipples are each like the first joint of a man's thumb. The first time I went to a prom as a girl, I was told to go get a more modest top and put on a bra or camisole . One of the chaperones stopped them from MAKING me leave to go home and put on a more modest top. I would have had to change whole outfit. HE liked me. I knew him and sure liked Him after that. ??Chuck Mr. H! Soon also he LOVED me. I am really horny for my date with Kirk. I am going to call him tonight and see If we can do it tonight. I may go right to his door. luv, missgary

I also have a "standing date " with three or four MEN and I usually see them two at a time. YOU know, I have two tithes so why not get both. At different times they take turns being the more sensitive Teat. I go to a gynecologist as one of my doctors to check things out on the inside. He says i should get Colon checked younger that most. I think he just wants to have a reason to recommend that, but I will do it. He also recommended daily use of the breast pump on each TEAT. I love that feeling too and it gets a drop or two out of eachnipple. That reminds me I better make some digi pics of my nipple development. It is like half of my little breast is nipple now. With its own shape. I locker room and shower, I can thell that they almost SCARE some guys my own age.
love, "18m" now 20 and a half

That is Great Mary. I had my dates with Kurt. I lots joe Deep voice as much as anything else. But he is the one who has really gotten to know my teats and can get them going (flowing each time he sucked them. He loves how they get pink and then bright red and then purplish from his 'ministration. '
He also talks to me as if I ama real girl. Treats me like a Lady. I sure can see why his wife loves him so much. She only has tits when she is a little chubby and when she was nursing. other wise a AA cup. They met at a party. Jean told me his wife did all kinds of things I would not believe at parties but it was love at first site when they met . I think k they were still swingers at least for a while. MY wife (ex) went to these parties too and it was like the Cream of the Crop from this conservative church- going town. WE married when I was 19. Just turned 19, she was 29 about to turn 30. She went off Birth Control got a while for one of these parties to be a Black Breeding party for her. So for 6 months she did Only oral and anal. Then she had her eggs tested and for a couple more parties she did only VERY straight sex. She also saved semen to doit artificially if she did not get preg by her chosen 9 men. The point there is that WE married when she 6 or 6.5 months pregnant by Black. Three of these men ( the most likely daddies) came on our honeymoon with us as well as both of our dads.

Hi ALL, I do not know if I told this. I moved in with Grandparents in Buffalo several years ago. Both to go to new schools and to help out my grandma. When she though I was old enough, She told me she was sick and it was terminal. And that I should stay here and help out grandpa any way I could. She was telling me that I was welcome to become the Lady of the House. And to live here as long as I wanted. Even when I was an adult in a few years.
Grandma died in 2009, just before my birthday. I cried but I did wear a very cute little black dress to the funeral. I was with Grandpa constantly from then on. He taught and coached at a school 3 or 4 miles form our house. I had a just under a mile walk to school--starting in junior high.
Anyway, our ten year anniversary of me joining them was in September and Grandfather is really getting me a boob job for our ten year and for Christmas.
I am a full A cup now form hormones alone and GENES. Both my Grandmas had DDD or EE breasts. Mom is 40FF.
PaPa wants hie "Grand Dau" to look the part. I will wear fully padded bra until the boob job to get used to the look. Mainly the psychology for me. The docs worry about the shock to a Boi going up two cups size. I LOVE my PaPa, not just for this. Also my real and legal name is Mary since I was 18.
Luv, MARY

I should also exlain here why my dad and grandpa got me my nipple clamps. My first ones. An older black boy at school was doing nipple torture on me. It was as if he knew exactly how to send shocks of pain through my whole body by doing things to my nipples. And titties. One time he left "hickies "around each of my nipples. U believed Ihad an orgasm from it too. It hurt but I started looking forward to it. I also started wearing a tiny bikini top to swim practice. When there was a meet coming up I would ask John to not leave any marks. At that tim fit would not have looked right to be in a girl's top, or a one piece girls racing suit. Of course he soon did leave bruises. Everybody saw, including my Dad and GrandDad. The nipple claims were not just cuz they knew I would get som pleasure from them AND it raise my nipples up delicious ly. Thet would also toughen my nipples so they could not be bruised easily any more. A small breast pump did the same for my titties. Something funny, my spell check makes tithes into tithes. Iam Christian and believe in tithing.
luuv, Heather

I had my date with Kirk last night. OMG he was so good. he got 2 or 3 ounces out of each teat and that made him hornier than ever. We made a pact that we are god friends who relieve each other once a week. I save up breast milk for half the week and he takes it with his SKILLED mouth and lips and tongue. My nipples and aureolas are near two inches now when not erect.

I am in my nipple clamps right now. They are the stronger ones that kind of Bite. I started having organs from nipple play win I was 17. I told my mom and she seemed to know that this would happen. She said, "That's wonderfull Gary". Just kind of mater -of-factly. I will tell later who the two men were who accomplished this. Ane whenever there were three men there would be one on each teat and a third one KISSING me on the mouth and face and neck and ears. then they would rotate about every 3 to 5 minutes. They knew they were giving each TEAT and each nipple and my face and neck the benefit of each of their different skills. These dates also started giving me 1/4 cup bras and other lingerie. Not rich guys but always trying to outdo each other. I started to think of myself as a popular girl rather than an awkward sissy. I did fine in high school but was not fully accepted being how I was.
I went to school more and more femme. The bolder boys would ask me for actual dates. They knew they could get me naked or down to my bra and paints for sure. I did not give milk for them yet but just that clear stuff. A little leaking of Cholostrum I think. I also did not get real hormones until in the Army.
Please ask anything you want. I LOVE hearing from you. Love, Heather

Thank You so much. My neighbor kurt is moving to Fl soon. Already bought a house there. he will retire from his job at end of March. Ihave had my dates with him every Saturday except when he was in Florida. He keeps my niiples and tits so satisfied. he drains 3 days worth of milk each time and I am offering to make up time with him. Also , I have been getting fucked on Saturday nights. I ahd always taken care of HIS need with a blow job. But I sure did want him to fuck me when he got back without his wife. He feels that sucking my milk our of me and me SUCKING the cum out of him should stay as it is. He was not mad about me asking him to fuck me. He just feels that would just be too much. Also , he is not gay or even bi---I know there is an argument about that. Anyway, he does draw the line at fucking a boy.l And I am the first BOI he has ever done any of this with. MY boob are a full B cup now. All natural but the extra stimulation is prob what made them grow 36B
love, Heather

22 mixed male, HI. do I see you on other sites.
Anyway, my breasts are swelling up with milk. I think once you start nursing-you can keep going for a long time as long as you get milked. My hands keep going from the keyboard to my nipples and then to my girly tits. I KNOW that boys and men love to play with Boobs. Kurt has moved to Florida and will only be back here to visit. He retired though he is 55. His wife is 66. My ex was also 11 year older than me . That part was great. But she was tired of me after 11 years. NOW we are back together Divorced but living to gather in same house we bought together. She never would nurse from me.
I had another GF who loved to suck my tits. I was not giving milk at the time. Gotta find a Man Friend again.

I SOO want to be a HuCow. Not sure I want a boob job though, maybe the OP would change how my TEATS feel. Sure would like to have em udder size though. btw my mom was so into BULLS and Cows.

My neighbor Kurt has moved to FL. He is 55 but his wife is 66 and retired from teaching. They are both retired. She is hot , even to me ( a total sissy).
So Kurt is gone, big Jim is 67, and has some trouble getting full erection. So, almost 100% blow jobs for Jim. Sure love satisfying Him however I can. I finally found a younger couple, both young men who love my teats AND the fact that they give milk sometimes. The older one is white and his partner is black. I will not say how young at this point. They always are here together and that is 2 or 3 times a week. That is almost the full attention that my nursing breasts need. And there is nearly always at least some milk from at least one of my teats. The couple rarely give me their cocks.
Love, Heather

My Kurt has retired and moved to FL with his wife. I do not know if it will be the same whatever he comes back here. I sure hope so. I miss his wife lee also.
I have found two people to take over for Him. It just happened . A white mom I know from the village was talking about what nursing and pregnancy had done to her tits. Sh knew I was listening and got ready to tease me. She said, "So hearing that made YOUR nipples stand at attention. I put her hand on them and she liked it. I only had on a thin fabric tank top. Whe squeezed each nipple and both of them got moist fro the touch. "OH, you Really like that!"

You can see that I cannot talk about my teats for very long before I have to "relieve" them. It is just amazing to me how sensitive and erogenous a bois tits can be. It started with my older Black BF in school giving me titty twisters. It started out he was just erin got abuse me. Humiliate me in form of male friends and a few girls . He also made sure I got on the "skins team" for any sport where we did that. H knew i liked the attention though and then soon liked the stimulation from his skilled and hands an soon also his mouth.
H ego tme so turned on from tweaking my nipples than he got me ready to suck him.
and this was at a party in front of his friends. Also 2 white gig l who knew me were there . The hostess and her mom thought it was so sexy. The other girl was two year older than me but on the math team with me.
The man of the house there happened to be an Army Officer who was say more than he was home.
When I go tJohn's huge cock hard, EVERYone was amazed at how much it grw. Most people know that more Black men are showers , not growers.
But I sucked him every way I could think of. He knew I had sucked other whtie boys before. This was a whole new ball game. I am trunin myself on again in my memories and will have to break off form you now. Sorry
Love, Heather

Have you seen the accounts of some Indian tribes taking white Boys in raids and abductions. then turning them into young squaws with intense herbal treatments. I am on fairly mild hormones now but over half of my treatment is herbal only and it is giving my breast spam real (fem) definition. Als they a lost tingle constantly and my nipples are hard all the time. I love it of course. I am hoping it continues and the treatment keep doing something. Guys are always asking about my boobs. I often show them just to prove I am not padding them. But of course som eof the guys became my new titsuckers.
It has really been great since i started giving milk regular !
Love, Heather whtie boi 52 not busty enough to be called a hucow thousgh

MsGary said:
I SOO want to be a HuCow. Not sure I want a boob job though, maybe the OP would change how my TEATS feel. Sure would like to have em udder size though. btw my mom was so into BULLS and Cows.
HI All. My tits are growing again. This med was experimental until last winter and I could not get it. But I am now a very womanly 36B. I love it, and so do my boyfriends. That is one thing about men, even when they cannot fuck anymore---they can sure still suck titts. I am giving some milk out of each TEAT at least twice a week.
Love, Heather.