1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Latest Issue

Discussion in 'Videochat feedback' started by dig420, Aug 4, 2018.

1. dig420

dig420 HMFIC Staff Member

This is what the dev has posted: "WE DO APOLOGIZE FOR ALL TROUBLE THESE LAST 5 DAYS: WE WERE FACING BIG DDOS ATTACKS. WE WORKED HARD TO SOLVE THEM AND WE HOPE WE WILL KEEP ON PROVIDING A RELIABLE CHAT SERVICE YOU DESERVE. SORRY AGAIN FOR ALL THESE PROBLEMS."

Supposedly they're also adding a few new servers. If this doesn't stop happening in the next few weeks, then I'm just going to look for a simple chat replacement. We won't have cam to cam streaming for sure, but it will be reliable.

2. Kendra

Kendra New around here... Beloved Member :)

Thank you for everything you do to keep this running!

3. Our Marriage Evolved

Our Marriage Evolved New around here... Beloved Member :)

4. Grn Eyz

Grn Eyz VIP Beloved Member :)

Yeah, chat is working

5. PhilMarlowe

PhilMarlowe Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I just get a blank page with IE, With firefox I get the Chat room look, but no rooms, no users.

6. White Son KMS

White Son KMS New around here... Beloved Member :)

I get the same... chat screen comes up but no rooms and no users.

7. Our Marriage Evolved

Our Marriage Evolved New around here... Beloved Member :)

It was working for me on MS Edge earlier, then gave me only abbreviated roster of users. Now it's blank chat screen with 0 users and rooms.

8. NCJayRaleigh

NCJayRaleigh New around here... Beloved Member :)

0 rooms available and 0 users online.

9. White Son KMS

Is the chat room working? I can sign in and the chat screen does come up but there are no rooms available in the rooms list and there are no people signed in. Can anyone verify that they are able to chat ?

10. FresnoBrotha

FresnoBrotha New around here... Beloved Member :)

Thanks for the hard work, Dig.

11. White Son KMS

So, does this mean chat is working for you? Please let us know so that we can figure out why a bunch of us are seeing no rooms and no other members on chat.

12. WMBowstoBlackRace

WMBowstoBlackRace Worship QOS and Blk Gods Beloved Member :)

it isnt working for me now, is it down?

13. FresnoBrotha

It's not working for me now.

14. White Son KMS

Thanks for the reply.

15. FresnoBrotha

Okay, this might be a fix. I'm using Google Chrome, and it has a little icon showing that cookies have been blocked for the site. Manage your cookies and check the blocked list. If you see slutwives or html-5chat listed, make sure you remove them from the blocked list and allow them. If you use Chrome in incognito mode, log in first in regular mode and allow the cookies.

I hope this helps!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

What FresnoBrotha has mentioned is absolutely correct!!! I also want to mention I can personally use Firefox - Edge and Chrome all three and they all work fine. Usually when someone is having trouble and the rest of the members on the site are not... PLEASE REMEMBER... it's almost always on YOUR end... it is NOT the site!!! I want to make this perfectly clear... it is something or usually a combo of things that conspires together to prevent you from accessing either the site, chat... or both!! Things like FresnoBrotha mentioned are a big one and then there is your individual ISP, your particular devices you're using... Firewalls... and of course updates on EVERYTHING and I do mean everything from your operating system, your protective programs of all types, your browser updates, have you done clean up of gunk on your device and including your registry. So please understand... just because you cannot access chat, doesn't mean there is automatically something wrong with the website... because most of the time it's something on your end... unless as I've said... everyone on the site is experiencing pretty much the same problem or experience. If you have issues you wish to discuss... you may inbox me and I'll do my best to assist you. The main aim of Dig and myself is to try and make the site a positive and fun place for everyone and we appreciate each and every one of you as the wonderful members that make the site a family and a community!! Thank you to everyone and thank you for your loyalty and understanding. We do appreciate you very much!!!!

Khristy
    SLUTWIVES.com Staff

• Like Like x 1
  17. FresnoBrotha

I have to give credit where credit is due. GrnEyes got me on the right track. I found the cookie blocking after that. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

GrnEyz is EXCELLENT... I will completely agree!! We love her dearly... :p;):)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sarahann77

Sarahann77 New around here... Beloved Member :)

I can see the main thread, the users list, and I can accept private chat invitations. However, I cannot invite someone to a private chat, or send whispers or private messages. When I hover over the profile name, I get the pop up box with those choices (whisper or private) but nothing happens when I select any of them.

Is there something I can do to correct this problem?

20. Khristy Creams

Please read the posts above... beginning with FresnoBrotha then mine below it! Thank you!!!

Khristy