1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Latina Gf

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by UseMyLatins, Jun 16, 2018.

1. UseMyLatins

UseMyLatins New around here... Beloved Member :)

My Latina gf has giant tits that always spew out of her shirt. My friends are always checking her out and it turns me on, sometimes her nipples come out and you can see her brown nips. Can share more about her and chat about how she is a closet slut.

57D798E3-414F-4F40-A833-7A0C3105A08C.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. UseMyLatins

More of her busty outfits

1A307803-F50E-4511-BFA3-F1925A1838AD. 5FC9C9AE-25B1-47AA-9E82-DEFA3090B8C6. 3AECE15C-8CAC-4627-A978-2549EE575EF8.

• Like Like x 5
  3. 2wheel

2wheel Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

please share more

4. Samsport

Samsport Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

5. tterry298

tterry298 white bull for wives Beloved Member :)

Is it just me or does she enjoy showing off her nice big tits?

6. UseMyLatins

Most definitely she loves getting those stares

7. elitetx91

elitetx91 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Can't blame them. I'd be staring too.

8. Kennedychase

Kennedychase K31178 Beloved Member :)

I would fuck the shit out of that Latina pussy while those titties flop back and forth!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Colin

Colin New around here... Beloved Member :)

Lets see those big tits! So suckable

10. old fred

old fred Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

My Mexican wife has normal tits, but she manages to get a lot of guys to suck on them. My favorite thing is to suck on one tit and look at the guy that is sucking her other tit while another guy is fucking her. Her is a pit of one tit. https://i.imgur.com/VrFjoTq.jpg

11. Philly Buck

Philly Buck New around here... Beloved Member :)

Fuck, OP. Would absolutely love to drain my balls out into her womb.

12. old fred

Philly Buck, if you are talking about my wife she would drain your balls into her mouth first and then have you fuck her until you could shoot again. Be my guest.

13. Philly Buck

Philly Buck New around here... Beloved Member :)

Where are you two from? Do you whore her out to men?

14. old fred

uy
    We live in Tijuana, Mexico. She is a hot wife, normally gives it away. Right now she is being paid by a rich Indian guy to fuck him on an exclusive basis, but, that will end and she will go back to our deal of going to a sex club, where she fucks and sucks to her hearts content. I miss watching her in action.

• Like Like x 1
  15. hookahsmokingskank

hookahsmokingskank New around here... Beloved Member :)

16. old fred

She teaches Sunday school , does not smoke and is a one drink once in awhile person. She was a virgin when we married and she never cheated on me. My dick died, so we went to a swingers club and she was like a kid in a candy store. No one that knows her would ever guess that my sweet housewife is a whore, as you say. I never call her that and I just see her as a lady that loves cock. Fucking the Indian guy for money is actually not correct. He pays her to not fuck anyone but him and she is currently only fucking him. She got worried about STD's and started looking for someone to fuck on an exclusive basis and ran into this guy on C/L that said he wanted a Sugar Baby on an exclusive basis and that is just what she was looking for. So, the money is for not fucking any one but him, if that makes a difference, it did to her because she didn't want to think of herself as a prostitute. We three got tested and he is pumping her full of cum 2X's week just for fun. Proof of that ? When we had our first meeting he was worried that I would be jealous so she sucked his cock and put his mind at rest. He has now taught her to deep throat. Like I said, the deal with the Indian will end some day and I look forward to her dong a cock sucking exhibition at the club.She will do a naked pole dance with guys standing around watching her and stroking their cocks and finally, some guy will walk over to her and stick his cock in her mouth. She just loves cock.