Latino's In White Wives

• Thread starterLatinoDom
  • Start date

LatinoDom

Bull
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2017
AZ
Yeah I know it's a "problem" in America with the whole immigration fiasco going on, especially after Trump being elected. Fucking and breeding white women especially white married women is a huge turn on for us Latinos. White conservatives hate us but their women love us though. Every wife needs a Latin lover on the side. While you're out at work, working long extra hours, picking up extra shifts, breaking your back, etc. your wife is getting fucked by the Mexican gardener down the street, or the young pool boy. That's how I became a Bull when I was 17 and started fuckn this white married woman down the street. It's more and more common now a days. The fantasy of Latinos immigrating and fucking and breeding white wives is a huge turn on. White chicks do it every yr going down to Mexico for spring break getting fucked and coming back pregnant with mixed baby's. Shit is hot. Who else fantasizes about this?

197t5dJ.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MiaBDK, NicholasGeorge, CUCKOLDOFLATINA and 16 others
Good shit man, keep that up. Get that Mexican seed deep in her. You watch the ex bfs give it to her?

• Love
Reactions: MiaBDK, hikawade, littledicky and 3 others
LatinoDom said:
Yeah I know it's a "problem" in America with the whole immigration fiasco going on, especially after Trump being elected. Fucking and breeding white women especially white married women is a huge turn on for us Latinos. White conservatives hate us but their women love us though. Every wife needs a Latin lover on the side. While you're out at work, working long extra hours, picking up extra shifts, breaking your back, etc. your wife is getting fucked by the Mexican gardener down the street, or the young pool boy. That's how I became a Bull when I was 17 and started fuckn this white married woman down the street. It's more and more common now a days. The fantasy of Latinos immigrating and fucking and breeding white wives is a huge turn on. White chicks do it every yr going down to Mexico for spring break getting fucked and coming back pregnant with mixed baby's. Shit is hot. Who else fantasizes about this?

197t5dJ.jpg

I am Irish and my wife is Mexican and after many years of monagamy, my stuff quit working and we decided to go to swingers club so that she could find what she needed. She is the wonder woman, she sucked 10 cocks the first night and fucked 3 guys. She likes to go the night that the Marines get out of boot camp and has fucked as many as 30 guys in one night. I love to seee their white cum dripping down her brown cheeks and her smiling. I have found that everyone cums white by watching it run out of her mouth.

Reactions: MiaBDK, DaveJ, VeteranBull and 4 others
Damn, she really is a wonder woman. 30 in a night? That's awesome. A lot of Latinos in her? Too bad I couldn't of been one of them. They fuck her bare?

Reactions: hikawade, littledicky and old fred
LatinoDom said:
Damn, she really is a wonder woman. 30 in a night? That's awesome. A lot of Latinos in her? Too bad I couldn't of been one of them. They fuck her bare?
It was a good mix, some of everything, they had just finished 4 months of boot camp, ceritified clean and no chance at a woman for 4 months, they all came in her mouth and then later fucked her bare and pumped her pussy full of cum. I did the math, there was more than a cup of cum. She is a gym and yoga person, she is in great shape and other than a sore jaw, she had no problems. I loved it when the guys would say, "Thank you sir for letting my fuck you wife, she is really a great cock sucker too".

Reactions: fllcouple and BorrowMyWife
LatinoDom said:
It would have been great if you could have been there to fuck her also, maybe someday you will. We live in Tijuana and play in San Diego, CA

Reactions: VeteranBull
Nice man, it should have been you thanking them for fucking your wife in my opinion. Yeah man maybe we can meet sometime, im in Arizona at the moment, have family in SD too. How is it in Tijuana? Your wife having a lot of fun there?

LatinoDom said:
Nice man, it should have been you thanking them for fucking your wife in my opinion. Yeah man maybe we can meet sometime, im in Arizona at the moment, have family in SD too. How is it in Tijuana? Your wife having a lot of fun there?
IRONIC ISN'T IT. San Diego has been good to us, Thad's is a swingers club that never fails to produce what she is looking ofr. However, CL has produced a fellow that we will meet with this week end so that he can pump my lovely wife full of his cum. Funny deal, he offered to pay ! That is a first.

Reactions: littledicky
old fred said:
It was a good mix, some of everything, they had just finished 4 months of boot camp, ceritified clean and no chance at a woman for 4 months, they all came in her mouth and then later fucked her bare and pumped her pussy full of cum. I did the math, there was more than a cup of cum. She is a gym and yoga person, she is in great shape and other than a sore jaw, she had no problems. I loved it when the guys would say, "Thank you sir for letting my fuck you wife, she is really a great cock sucker too".

Good job serving the troops Fred.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and JLH412
AlphaLookingForHisPride said:
Good job serving the troops Fred.
She is a true patriot ! She loves fucking Marines

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
old fred said:
She is a true patriot ! She loves fucking Marines

And I am certain those pentup marines appreciated her.

How bad was she hurting after taking on a room full of horney Soldiers?

And I am certain those pentup marines appreciated her. a sore jaw

How bad was she hurting after taking on a room full of horney Soldiers?
She had a sore jaw from sucking so many cocks,but her pussy was no worse for the wear, bareback with lots of juices. The memory of seeing that still excites me.

Thinking about it excites me.

Did she ever bring home a young soldier's baby?

By the way, this thick virile and fertile Latino is in the Atlanta area if you come this way.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Thinking about it excites me.

Did she ever bring home a young soldier's baby?
No, Surgery took care of that problem, so she can take all the cum they can pump.

By the way, this thick virile and fertile Latino is in the Atlanta area if you come this way.
It would be a pleasure to see your cum oozing out of her mouth and then your mighty staff pounding her pussy. Who know if we will ever get to Atlanta, but maybe you will get to San Diego, Ca.

old fred said:
No, Surgery took care of that problem, so she can take all the cum they can pump.

What a shame.

It would have made an amazing story even more decadent.

old fred said:
It would be a pleasure to see your cum oozing out of her mouth and then your mighty staff pounding her pussy. Who know if we will ever get to Atlanta, but maybe you will get to San Diego, Ca.

That is a goal my friend.

Would you mind hosting a tourist for the weekend as he services your beautiful Latina wife?

It always makes the experience better when the hubby enjoys watching.

Hmm...

I rarely get to enjoy my own kind, and imagining filling your patriotic Latina wife with my fresh hot loads has me rock-hard.

That is a goal my friend.

Would you mind hosting a tourist for the weekend as he services your beautiful Latina wife?

It always makes the experience better when the hubby enjoys watching.

Hmm...

I rarely get to enjoy my own kind, and imagining filling your patriotic Latina wife with my fresh hot loads has me rock-hard.
That would be a first. Hosting, maybe we can meet sometime. Watching? While she sucks your cock I would lick her pussy and get it ready for you to fuck and then hold her in my arms when you are pounding her. Nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing her take cock. That is a lie, seeing her take two cocks is the max. We actually live in Tijuana, where she is a Sunday School teacher, so, anything that might let the neighbors know, wouldn't work. We are going to hook up with two Chinese guys that we found on CL and that is a first. She has a fantasy about wanting to be fucked by two Chinese guys, so, she is going to max out my pleasure.

LatinoDom said:

197t5dJ.jpg

No better summary or depiction of my white wife.

Reactions: VeteranBull