Let Them In, Let Em Have Her

Rawlife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2017
I Want to take my Girlfriend to a party, party as normal and later return home. when i will tie her hands, and mount her to the floor ass up. after i have ****** her down in position ( she will not now what will happen)

Then, i will let in a group of brutal guys, with huge cocks, maybe 5-12 and let them destroy her holes. deep fucking her for hours, ****** Gangbang all night, and each one taking part wanting to stretch and fuck her the deepest ways possible all night. not minding her screaming and crying.

shees never had a big dick, so 12 of them ****** on her the first time will be nice, the bigger the better.
do what you want with her holes, use dildos if needed.
shees 154cm tall. and 47kgs petite ;)

if there is anyone out there, chat with me.

Reactions: BNWOSnow, Gerwin, SecretCeleste and 3 others
can i be your girlfriend?

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, Gerwin, Davey cuck and 1 other person
Sounds hot

Reactions: vahtcpl and SecretCeleste
Add some women to the fantasy . Force her to,lick pussy and asses of fatbsmellymwomen
Rawlife said:
I Want to take my Girlfriend to a party, party as normal and later return home. when i will tie her hands, and mount her to the floor ass up. after i have ****** her down in position ( she will not now what will happen)

Then, i will let in a group of brutal guys, with huge cocks, maybe 5-12 and let them destroy her holes. deep fucking her for hours, ****** Gangbang all night, and each one taking part wanting to stretch and fuck her the deepest ways possible all night. not minding her screaming and crying.

shees never had a big dick, so 12 of them ****** on her the first time will be nice, the bigger the better.
do what you want with her holes, use dildos if needed.
shees 154cm tall. and 47kgs petite ;)

if there is anyone out there, chat with me.

I love the way you think!

No argument form me! Let the bitch Learn her place!