• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Lf Somebody To Control Relations With My Wife

• Thread starterretter11
  • Start date

retter11

Ask me anythig about my wife!
Beloved Member
May 24, 2017
Hi everybody. I am married for about three years and have many cuckold fantasies. But my wife is very shy and conservative. She tells that doesn't want anybody except me. I am looking for longterm online relations (kik preferably) with dominate man, who ll know everything about our sexual life and control it secretly from my wife, slowly pushing us to cuckolding.

I ll tell you everything what you need, do everything what you say and make pics of me and my wife (when it is possible secretly) which you want. No face pics.

I can fulfill your fantasies. Check me with larrycosby5@gmail.com. I have been online cuckolding him for years.

Or you may see him online him as sissylarry. His wife has no clue about his online activities.

Last edited:
hubbyhumiliator said:
I can fulfill your fantasies. Check me with larrycosby5@gmail.com. I have been online cuckolding him for years.

Or you may see him online him as sissylarry. His wife has no clue about his online activities.
I want the same please pvt message me

PM me on yahoo messenger "Middleeastdom@yahoo.com" I control Hubbies online and plan to make their fantasies to come true and we have made a lot of progress so far