• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

London Tourists....

JimsunnieUK

Ungentlemanly Brit for your wife
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2016
South East England, UK
Fantasise about or simply enjoy watching your wife fuck a stranger?

She loves it too - or you have discussed it and she is intrigued, maybe even keen but nervous?

Maybe she is worried that people might find out..

A diversion for the experienced or a sensitive introduction for the newbies - far from home, families, friends neighbours and colleagues...

A meet with a sensitive, mature bull during a trip to London could be perfect!

I am a refined, mature, educated and experienced bull who wants you both to have a great time and, if you are newbies, to leave with an enthusiasm for the lifestyle.. I am more appropriate for mature couples - unless you have older man fantasies but all contacts welcome anyway.

Needless to say, I do this for fun and entertainment only!

Don't hesitate to contact me here and I will provide email, Skype details etc

Jim

JimsunnieUK said:
Fantasise about or simply enjoy watching your wife fuck a stranger?

She loves it too - or you have discussed it and she is intrigued, maybe even keen but nervous?

Maybe she is worried that people might find out..

A diversion for the experienced or a sensitive introduction for the newbies - far from home, families, friends neighbours and colleagues...

A meet with a sensitive, mature bull during a trip to London could be perfect!

I am a refined, mature, educated and experienced bull who wants you both to have a great time and, if you are newbies, to leave with an enthusiasm for the lifestyle.. I am more appropriate for mature couples - unless you have older man fantasies but all contacts welcome anyway.

Needless to say, I do this for fun and entertainment only!

Don't hesitate to contact me here and I will provide email, Skype details etc

Jim

Hello Jim

Everything you say above describes our situation. Please message me.

Tim