Looking for a "Bull" in Hawaii

• Thread starterangel2dom
  • Start date
A

angel2dom

We are a young-40ish, fit couple looking for a well-hung male who lives on, or visits Hawaii. Husband is ultra-submissive and locked in a CB-3000 for 24/7. Wive is 37-25-36 with C/D, multi-orgasmic, and adventurous.

We have not explored a bull/cuckold encounter yet, but have fantasized and teased about it, and are now ready to try with a bull who is also fit and at least 7-8" (hubby is 6"). We're on the Big Island and willing to pay interisland air fare. Serious responses only, please.

I'm interested... on Oahu but can fly over to help you with your cuckyboy. :cool: Here's your new toy...

Attachments

• CL photo 7.jpg
    CL photo 7.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 501
Last edited by a moderator:
angel2dom said:
We are a young-40ish, fit couple looking for a well-hung male who lives on, or visits Hawaii. Husband is ultra-submissive and locked in a CB-3000 for 24/7. Wive is 37-25-36 with C/D, multi-orgasmic, and adventurous.

We have not explored a bull/cuckold encounter yet, but have fantasized and teased about it, and are now ready to try with a bull who is also fit and at least 7-8" (hubby is 6"). We're on the Big Island and willing to pay interisland air fare. Serious responses only, please.

Have you had luck with a bull? I'm in bad need of one for my sweety too!!

black bull right here. Been on hawaii a while now. Love playing with couples