Looking for a older lady or a hotwife to have fun with in michigan

• Thread starterdewyywed
  • Start date

dewyywed

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2016
So I am trying to find a older lady to hookup with, I am in my 20's and havent been with a more mature lover before and would love to experience this. If you are interested please message me, I am looking for anything really so don't be shy.

WOW! What a sexy slut. :clap:

slut without limits, guaranteed...more pics available

Reactions: SlutwivesRock
you could have mine
167591_501096142964_6477446_n.jpgattachment-7.jpgDSC_0104.jpgIMG_1042.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Brazilianhotwife and plugnplay
anyone local

Reactions: Bnker10
anyone in michigan?

petiteslut said:
slut without limits, guaranteed...more pics available

Where are you located?

We're in Michigan -- Skandia, in the U P. Nancy's helped more than a few young lads learn about sex with an experienced HotWife. Where are you?

Reactions: SlutwivesRock
Reactions: Brazilianhotwife
No VA anyone, Greg gw24k at yah

How Kelly Wants said:
We're in Michigan -- Skandia, in the U P. Nancy's helped more than a few young lads learn about sex with an experienced HotWife. Where are you?

Metro Detroit

Well, that ain't gonna work. For those of you that don't know our state, Detroit is about 500 miles from our place in the middle of the UP. Thinking of a road trip up north, BnS?

anyone in south/mid michigan???

dewyywed said:
So I am trying to find a older lady to hookup with, I am in my 20's and havent been with a more mature lover before and would love to experience this. If you are interested please message me, I am looking for anything really so don't be shy.

Southern Michigan here

Hotwife in mid Michigan..

I attended a conference in Detroit once. Interesting city. I hate the city has been having so many problems but it does have its attractions