• Thread starterdan977
  • Start date

dan977

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2016
uk
Hi all,

Looking for advice and guidance on how to encourage and introduce this to my wife.

Have previously caught her messaging other guys and she is naturally very flirty and out going though currently suffering confidence issues about how she looks even with constant reassurance.

Any advice gratefully received.

Thank you

Reactions: Tinycuckold
dan977 said:
Hi all,

Looking for advice and guidance on how to encourage and introduce this to my wife.

Have previously caught her messaging other guys and she is naturally very flirty and out going though currently suffering confidence issues about how she looks even with constant reassurance.

Any advice gratefully received.

Thank you
If she is messaging other guys and is naturally very flirty and out going how could she have confidence issues? These things are mutually exclusive. Is she self-conscious about something? Please elaborate so we can help.

Apologies I should have made myself clearer, her confidence issues stem from the fact she has put on a bit of weight in last year, well this is what she says anyway.

It's a fairly common complaint from women, especially as they began to age.
The best way to reassure them, in my humble opinion, is to get them to accentuate their positives. It will involve many things about her; personality, sense of humor, looks, eyes, smile are the most obvious examples.
You, however, want to encourage her to dress in ways that flatter her curves. The better she looks, the better she will feel about herself. She can dress in ways to show her best charms, and draw the eye away from areas she doesn't feel good about.
If your wife has big(ger) titties, the necklines on her clothes should compliment them. Ditto when using a bra for effect.
If her behind is her best asset, having jeans/pants that fit properly is the biggest help. If she needs to tailor them for best fit, it's relatively inexpensive to have done, and makes a world of difference.
You will also benefit from this just as much; seeing other men ogle your wife as she walks by or trying to sneak 'peeks' are huge turn-ons and can lead to even more chances to be outgoing and flirty.....

I think this is a pretty good way to start, and you can also add to this as quickly as seems practical.
Shopping for lingerie together should be enjoyable for you both. Perhaps beginning to walk/exercise together for some tone is another way.
Hope this gives you some food for thought.
Best wishes!

Thank you.

She does dress to show her best assets off, and I always reassure her how beautiful she is, though is never easy with a woman lol.

Here is a picture to see what you guys think.

DSC_1141.JPG

Reactions: jayem, Tinycuckold and Nazareth
dan977 said:
Apologies I should have made myself clearer, her confidence issues stem from the fact she has put on a bit of weight in last year, well this is what she says anyway.
Oh ya the weight issue. It seems to be devastating for some women. Most men don't care a hoot when it comes sex. Personally I love bigger women. The largest women I ever fucked was 250 lbs. She had a big body bit boy did she know how to use it.
Tell she is beautiful and sexy; repeatedly. Tell her most women are not that ideal 110-130 lbs. Hollywood says is normal.
See Average American Woman's Weight and Height It's shocking.
If she needs proof she is desirable post a picture of her here clothed or preferably naked and wait for the response.

dan977 said:
Thank you.

She does dress to show her best assets off, and I always reassure her how beautiful she is, though is never easy with a woman lol.

Here is a picture to see what you guys think.

DSC_1141.JPG
Looks like she has a nice set of boobs as well as a great ass. She is just fine and will do great anywhere

Reactions: jayem and dan977
T
Tinycuckold said:
Looks like she has a nice set of boobs as well as a great ass. She is just fine and will do great anywhere

Thanks glad you like

Reactions: Tinycuckold