Looking For An Old Story

• Thread starterLarandann
  • Start date

Larandann

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 3, 2004
Year ago when my husband introduced me to IR sex he had found a story but he never printed it out or saved it. I'd love to find it.

The story was about a woman whose husband had lost interest in sex. Over drinks her girlfriend told her that she was seeing a black lover on the side. The wife was interested in the lifestyle and went to a sex store to buy a black dildo and some magazines and videos. In the end her car wouldn't start and two black guys helped her. They saw her purchases and in the end she started seeing them.

Anybody know of or have a link to the story?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Larandann said:
Year ago when my husband introduced me to IR sex he had found a story but he never printed it out or saved it. I'd love to find it.

The story was about a woman whose husband had lost interest in sex. Over drinks her girlfriend told her that she was seeing a black lover on the side. The wife was interested in the lifestyle and went to a sex store to buy a black dildo and some magazines and videos. In the end her car wouldn't start and two black guys helped her. They saw her purchases and in the end she started seeing them.

Anybody know of or have a link to the story?
Sounds like one of a hundred stories that are on the net. So wondering why you are so interested in this ONE particular story. Hmmm, could it be about you maybe? Just kidding.

Just wondering, maybe I have gone brain dead, but what is 'IR' sex?

EroticWriter said:
Sounds like one of a hundred stories that are on the net. So wondering why you are so interested in this ONE particular story. Hmmm, could it be about you maybe? Just kidding.

Just wondering, maybe I have gone brain dead, but what is 'IR' sex?

IR - Interracial

As for why that story - it was hubby's first IR story that really got him interested in the lifestyle and the first one he shared with me that got me interested.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c