Looking for BBC bulls around northeast Pennsylvania

• Thread starterWolverine245
  • Start date

Wolverine245

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2014
Wilkes Barre Pa
Under 30 married couple here looking to fulfill a fantasy of hers. Of course you know what she wants, which is why we are here! Looking for in and around the northeast Pennsylvania area. We don't travel but will get a room in the are to make this happen. Leave your email or even. Pic here if you want and we will get ahold of you. Thanks guys!

Sending you a PM - we should chat.

We should make plans to talk and meet. Email me at srose83@me.com . I'm an experienced BULL. I would love to meet

HMU if you’d fuck my wife

BC7F79B3-47DA-456C-BA61-FCE1B5D2C57B.jpeg E427F434-FC22-4EE1-8EAA-8CCA4585499E.jpeg

Reactions: jdunn
Wolverine245 said:
Under 30 married couple here looking to fulfill a fantasy of hers. Of course you know what she wants, which is why we are here! Looking for in and around the northeast Pennsylvania area. We don't travel but will get a room in the are to make this happen. Leave your email or even. Pic here if you want and we will get ahold of you. Thanks guys!
Hey what up im shireef i can definitely give u guys what u need my email is shireef066@gmail.com i live near ne philly in philly so hit me up

00f0f_k3PKL2vhnV8_600x450_1483775816646.jpg

GUTRIPPER said:
We should make plans to talk and meet. Email me at srose83@me.com . I'm an experienced BULL. I would love to meet
hi there
im lissa