• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Looking For Bf For Wife North Houston

• Thread starterMrMellow
  • Start date

MrMellow

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2019
Wife is a sexy 31 slim latina. I want her to fuck someone while I'm out of town regularly. She is a freak when horny. You must be ok with camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJayy
In the woodlands

spring - i'd love to fuck her for you

I'm in the Heights; very willing and able to come fuck and fill your wife in yall's bed, kitchen, living room, etc..
6'
muscular build
educated professional
lifestyle experienced
100% DDF
Cock: 9"
Kik: Texxxagg

MrMellow said:
Wife is a sexy 31 slim latina. I want her to fuck someone while I'm out of town regularly. She is a freak when horny. You must be ok with camera.
I will be in Houston in June if you want her to come to my hotel and we can fuck there while you watch on cam

I wll be staying at a hotel near IAH if you are interested.

I'd love tó fuck her.

Any updates?

MrMellow said:
I am a 54 yr old MWM in Huntsville Texas looking for a woman to fuck and fill. I am 6'1 225# shaved head,goatee,tattoos,shaved 7 inch cock drug and disease free. I love eating pussy, getting sucked off, and fucking. If interested let me know. rocker136@yahoo.com