Looking For Partner In California

Southbay11

Couple interested in swinging/swapping/cuckolding
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2017
California
Hi there.
Youthful 50 year old white male here. Los Angeles area.
Married to much older Asian hotwfe, who due to being disabled, can no longer play.
Not going to leave her... just searching for long term hot girlfriend/swinger type of relationship.
I'm 6'1", 180 pounds. Intelligent, friendly, funny.
Would love to hear from you...

Southbay11 said:
Hi there.
Youthful 50 year old white male here. Los Angeles area.
Married to much older Asian hotwfe, who due to being disabled, can no longer play.
Not going to leave her... just searching for long term hot girlfriend/swinger type of relationship.
I'm 6'1", 180 pounds. Intelligent, friendly, funny.
Would love to hear from you...
Interesting. I wonder how many other people are in this situation. I suspect quite a few. Would be nice to see a special section for people in your situation.

Reactions: Southbay11
Thanks! Yeah, I figured my ad is a long shot at best.
My Chinese-Filipina wife was very active... she loved guys in their 20s and 30s. She was active until she turned about 60. Until this day, she misses her old lifestyle.
Selfishly, I'm going crazy here wishing I had someone to share.

Reactions: zippless
Southbay11 said:
Thanks! Yeah, I figured my ad is a long shot at best.
My Chinese-Filipina wife was very active... she loved guys in their 20s and 30s. She was active until she turned about 60. Until this day, she misses her old lifestyle.
Selfishly, I'm going crazy here wishing I had someone to share.
Not so selfish. I know what you both mean. My wife is going thru some health issues as well. Wondering if a few scars will scare prospective studs off.
Perhaps there more people in the same situation than we think. I know your wife liked guys in their 20s and 30s and I know from personal experience that there is guys in that age range who have health issues of their own and would look past a few scars or mobility issues to feel like studs again in their own lives. The problem is how do you put it out there? I know when I was much younger that amputees were considered very erotic. Penthouse and Playboy were filled with stories about this fetish.
I hope I have not offended you or your wife but I feel that there is a place for people with disabilities in the lifestyle. What does your wife think? Good conversation to continue on.

I been with older ladies in the past and have always liked them. My oldest was 60yr blonde when I was 30yrs and it happened just 2yrs ago.
I'm always open to meet and play with older ladies if there's some connection!

Ah well... no responses from any females.