looking for REAL BULL in kansas city

• Thread starteropkccouple
  • Start date

opkccouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2006
looking for a stud to come take care of my sexual needs while i have hubby watch at times. (but that will only be 50% of the time) the other 50% will just me and you. I also want a guy who can help me with this lifestlye and help me to fully cuck my hubby. He is into it and wants to do it but i need a little guidence from a true bull to get me there. I want hubby to clean me up and maybe even clean my stud up as well or get him hard for me (but not a must) if you are truly a real stud that is really hung and can prove it and you are in kansas city. then lets start talking. i am eager and i want to start NOW.
Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wannabesissy
limited time offer

I will be in overland park the week of 8/5. how about it...........

WichitaBULL

mbware2005@yahoo

opkccouple said:
looking for a stud to come take care of my sexual needs while i have hubby watch at times. (but that will only be 50% of the time) the other 50% will just me and you. I also want a guy who can help me with this lifestlye and help me to fully cuck my hubby. He is into it and wants to do it but i need a little guidence from a true bull to get me there. I want hubby to clean me up and maybe even clean my stud up as well or get him hard for me (but not a must) if you are truly a real stud that is really hung and can prove it and you are in kansas city. then lets start talking. i am eager and i want to start NOW.
Cat
If you have not got it right yet hit me up and lets chat forirlove on yahoo.

Did you find what you needed? I have experience doing this. There is a lot of mental involved

opkccouple said:
Cat
If you are ever at Lake Ozark I would enjoy chatting.. Very Dominant mature male her experienced with couples. Drop note or email me