Lost Girlfriend In A Bet

• Thread starterKeesnl
  • Start date

Keesnl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2018
For about 20 years i had experience as a bull but never had a cuckold kind of experience. Last weekend i lost my girlfriend/fuckbuddy in a bet and it was a real hot experience for both of us.

The couple we visited, the wife is a colleague of my girlfriend/fuckbuddy, was nice and after a few wines the conversations became more sexual and after telling more about themselves they wanted to know what was up with us. I know my girlfriend/fuckbuddy for more then 4 years now and we are not exclusive ( both see others ) or live together, but have more then just being friends or fuckbuddy's.
So when the girls were kind of discussing something and both were 100% sure they were right they involved us and this kind of escalated in saying stupid dares. Her colleague said at one point, also way to much wine, i'm so sure that if i am wrong i will walk naked outside in the yard for a while. All had to laugh and my girlfriend said that she didn't know their neighbors so if she was wrong she did the same and make some stupid dance or do something more daring. When the guy said so if she's right you run naked into the backyard and lay on the table making a sexual pose, you're willing to bet that? she said yes.
Turned out my girlfriend was right and we all found it hilarious her colleague stripped naked and 'posed herself outside on a picnic table and then spread wide. When coming in she said, maybe one of the neighbors have a nice evening now.

So first i have to say i asked, and really believed my girlfriend, it wasn't set up as a party with swapping or something like that. She admitted she liked her colleague and fantasied a few times about having a sexual fling with her, she has not very much experience with girls but she has dated with a girl and experimented.

Her colleague was dressed again and said she liked doing that stuff after some wines, both were giggly and the atmosphere was relaxed and we had a great time. So when he started to talk about boats and surfing i had a great conversation and found out we both owned a similar boat. So now a kind of testosterone discussion started about 6 or 8 cylinder powered boats and i said him that the model we had only came in a 4 and 6 cylinder version. When i buy something i always get/search extended information and he was the type of "i like it so i buy it" so i was seriously convinced on being right. I'm not a real gambling type so when he wanted to bet i wasn't instantly in for that, but this guy like me was so sure he kept raising this. Last he said was, after the steaks were a weekend in their vacation house and a luxury dinner, even bet that if i'm wrong and your girlfriend would allow it my wive will give you a blowjob. The girls were both like WTF did you just bet and had to laugh hard. He then said if i'm wrong i give you the vacation house whenever you want, all expenses payed and if his wife wanted she could join for sex. Told he already had seen how she looked at us several times, so when he would win he and his wife could have sex with my girlfriend. His wife jumped up and said yes and my girlfriend had to laugh and said if i was sure i could bet on that and if i would loose it wasn't really a terrible idea. So ending in a short way, i was really wrong about that and after some looking online we found out there was a special model so i lost.

His wife was all giggly and whispering to him and my girlfriend had to laugh and said so you gave me away for having sex with them. Her colleague sat next to her and started kissing her, now way more tongue and toughing her, and said we are in the mood and so lets go to the bedroom. So he laughed and said they would take good care of here and please bring the girls a drink. So when i was up with the drinks i saw my girlfriend on her knees sucking and his wife behind here playing with her butt and pussy.
Later he got down in his robe and said i had to see what was going on. Saw my girlfriend doing 69 and when i got there she had to sit up over her colleagues face and saw her eating cum out of my girlfriend.

On the way back she told she really liked it doggiestyle while licking and playing with her colleagues pussy. Asked how i fellt about what happened and if it didn't bother me. I told her the moments i saw her busy and the idea was so fucking hot and while we talked about it she started to tease me and we had to stop and we fucked on a bench ( it was cold and public and we saw some guys look from there cars ). Sunday was still totally with what happened in mind and after talking about this we started fucking again.

We talked about what happened a few times and she liked it but prefers a threesome or foursome with a couple when we would decide to do something like that again.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, littlec and Susan's Slave
Keesnl said:
For about 20 years i had experience as a bull but never had a cuckold kind of experience. Last weekend i lost my girlfriend/fuckbuddy in a bet and it was a real hot experience for both of us. .......

....... We talked about what happened a few times and she liked it, but prefers a threesome or foursome with a couple when we would decide to do something like that again.
Thanks for your interesting post which, in effect, illustrates the potential of betting games for couples who think they might be able to arouse (so to speak) interest in another couple in a 3-way or 4-way relationship.

Regarding your last sentence: since you were so over-confident you were willing to bet your woman (without her permission), then you lost, you should, of course, comply with her wishes. I mean, the ramifications here could be long-lasting...